Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 28-10-2020, 08:33 PM
Pathfinder

Selenite with moldavite usage concern

I am concerned something will go bad if I combine selenite with moldavite. I heard stories about out of body experiences and people becoming a vegetable. I have accidentally had selenite near me when the moldavite was on me and I felt a surge of energy. I got the idea of googling it up and only information is it can cause out of body experiences. I only want the energy and divinity for dowsing work unless out of body does not mean what I think.

I was told out of body is safe because of DNA.

Is there any dangers of combining selenite with moldavite?

Last edited by Feather7 : 28-10-2020 at 09:38 PM.
Old 29-10-2020, 06:58 AM
Master
WELCOME TO THE FORUM, FEATHER7!

Interesting combination.

As for combining the two, some stores sell them in close vicinity of each other and there doesn't seem to be a problem.

You can experiment and see how it reacts to you.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 30-10-2020, 12:15 AM
PS- I use selenite everyday --alone, tho.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 11-11-2020, 09:10 PM
Pathfinder

So yeah, the selenite and moldavite work wonders. I notice morning tiredness goes away when I have a piece of selenite in my pocket while I wear moldavite in a capsule(recommend stainless steel neckless capsule since aluminum does body illness because of moldavite) around my neck. I feel really good. And holding it in the left hand when dowsing in right-hand anything is great. No obe though. I think for me I see myself in future like visions that's all. I guess it's different for everyone.
Old 12-11-2020, 11:03 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
WELCOME TO THE FORUM, FEATHER7!

Interesting combination.

As for combining the two, some stores sell them in close vicinity of each other and there doesn't seem to be a problem.

You can experiment and see how it reacts to you.
I agree. The best way is to experiment for yourself. If you feel unwanted energies just take it off and put it aside. This is the best way to learn about crystal energies in my view.
Old 14-12-2020, 01:22 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

I wish I knew more about this!
Old 14-12-2020, 06:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astrolopology
I wish I knew more about this!

Play around with them and you will become a 'pro' in no time.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.