Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 21-10-2020, 09:59 PM
Pathfinder
Does anyone pick up anything from me?

Human to human. Soul to soul. I cringe asking just wondering if anything comes to you please let me know. Love and light to you all. Thank you.
Old 23-10-2020, 08:01 AM
Master
Hi,

what I get is your desire for greater self discovery will be satisfied. You will find your way to this through reflective self talk. The divine within you is waiting for that.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 23-10-2020, 12:27 PM
Legrand

You have a beautiful heart, looking for the perfect equilibrium. Do not be to hard on yourself.

Regards
Old 23-10-2020, 01:55 PM
Administrator
Hello

You ask but yet your cringe to get the reply. Looking within for what is all around you in reply.

I feel in part what you seek ties to the User Name you have chosen. A conflict of interest or of balance.

Lynn
Old 23-10-2020, 08:19 PM
Administrator
I would have to agree with Lynn on this i feel you are very conflicted within yourself

Namaste
Old 24-10-2020, 02:34 AM
Pathfinder
I cringe bc it’s taboo to ask for something so personal
But with that said I know this forum family I’ve read countless threads and from those threads I’ve read I know there are special kind people here it’s why I come often to this site, everyone on it is amazing and I feel we are all helping each other awaken and I feel ultimately that’s our goal. Right? It would be a much better place if that was the case. Wow I find myself to rhyme a lot lately when I write haha..it’s the little things.. anyway I do crave balance and to be at peace within myself so I can be at peace with others and the world around me and I know I still need guidance but I try everyday. I’ll never give up. But I am a Libra so with all that being said balance is what I crave. I’m also a Taurus moon, hense my screen name; LibraTaurusenergy. It’s funny I’m actually a Libra sun Taurus moon Libra rising being a double Libra let me tell you...it takes me quite some time to make any decision and I constantly see both sides to all with everything which is great but also can be confusing and at times frustrating. I do find myself to have a kind heart it feels good to hear that’s felt or seen. I take pride in myself and I’m a pretty smart well rounded responsible woman despite all against me I always overcome but there is some kind of blockage it’s been there since I’ve been a child. I can’t explain it. But like I said I’ll keep on keeping on ...figuring it all out is the main right? Also is why I write to this forum I feel that I can come here and really say how I really feel and learn to grow. Thank for talking with me.
Old 24-10-2020, 10:21 AM
Administrator
I dont know much about about Astrology but my Husband was Libra and he used to like Balance in his life.
Asking in the Astrology section might be better for you.

Namaste
Old 24-10-2020, 11:36 AM
Legrand

At one point the planets do talk to us.

At another we find the Inner Self and the planets do not influence us anymore.

May you come to listen to your inner self.

Regards
Old 24-10-2020, 03:44 PM
Administrator
Hello

This is a safe place to discuss things.

When it comes to blockages that go way back to childhood it is a good thing to look and clear. Many times its something we "come in with" that is from a former life that we are to work on.

With your permissions I would be happy to look deeper into this for you. I can do it open thread or your welcome to find me in Personal Message.

Maybe we can find that block and open that door to let the Light in.

Lynn
Old 24-10-2020, 04:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LibraTaurusEnergy23
Human to human. Soul to soul. I cringe asking just wondering if anything comes to you please let me know. Love and light to you all. Thank you.

I pick up, it could be wrong, that 2 people in particular would squash your intuitiveness when you were young. One you know full well, the other you also know but have to rethink the situations over again to bring that person to the surface.

Now is not the time to return 'darts' but to put your feet in their shoes to see what you would have done.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜