Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 03-10-2020, 03:47 AM
Master
Your Parents Zodiac Sign

I have always wondered could your parents zodiac sign have something to do with child raising as well as your general relationship with them. Having Two Fire signs as my parents is not a walk in the park .

My Mom is a Sagittarius and my Dad is a Aries . My Parents never got married and my father he had always had very militant views about the world and is socially conscious . My Mom she is confidant she has an eye for fashion and decorating inside of houses.
Old 03-10-2020, 03:49 AM
Master
I don't know I just feel like Fire Sign parents just don't do well with a earth sign kid. I find both of their personalities to be annoying and if they weren't my parents I don't think I'd be compatible with either of them or would want to be their friends . (These are thoughts in my head)
OMG I sound like a whiny teenager instead of mid-twenties adult with my post.
Old 03-10-2020, 09:22 AM
Master
I feel our parents upbringing will reflect the way they raise us. Or at least have a major influence.

I think it was me that was the cause of every grey hair on my parents.

My parents are cool people. My family represents each element of the signs. Me, water sign. My dad, earth sign. My mom, fire sign. My brother, air sign. My dad is Capricorn. He was strict, had to be in control, often negative but will protect the family at all cost. My mom is Leo, very upbeat, positive, puts others before herself. My brother is Gemini. Very smart, and a really nice person. I am much more reserved, quiet, bold. My mom would get confused sometimes because she likes to talk a lot and with me, one moment i'm chatty and goofing around then like two minutes later i get quiet and don't want to talk to anyone.

Between my parents and i, it was always me that was the difficult one. My brother was a lot easier.
Old 03-10-2020, 11:26 PM
Master
I feel like my Sagittarius mom and Aries dad are like water and oil they don't mix very well. My Mom IS more of a free spirit, confidant, and cool. she marches to hew own drum and is not going to let anyone tell her what to do. my Dad is more intellectual (not saying my mom is not) he has militant views about the world he can be funny at times. He is more serious though and likes to read up on issues pertaining history, religion, and race. He likes to be in control and is very opinionated.

Last edited by girlsearching : 04-10-2020 at 12:28 AM.
Old 04-10-2020, 05:45 PM
Deactivated Account

My mom is Sagittarius & my dad is Capricorn.

My mom was definitely the 'boss' of the household, she was loud, dramatic, flashy, and at her peak really beautiful. She dressed nice ( sexy) loved to dance. She also managed the household very well. I wouldn't call her the most empathetic or 'loving' person, she lacked a lot of emotional empathy but she was diligent and task oriented. All moms are different, mine was a tough love mom, but she did her job really great and was 100 percent committed. Very protective, didn't let me out of her sight so I can appreciate that, and I appreciate her for making me a tough mom too. Having a Sag mom & Sag sister, I can only say per my own experience they are dramatic and so sloppy when angry. Its kind of funny actually, just saying...

My Dad the Capricorn was really just the most loving, caring, amazing human being. He was born on a Cusp on Aquarius. I checked to see why he is so different from my Sag mom, and his Venus is actually in Sagittarius .. eeek with a Libra Moon Hmm. Anyways, Yes, Caps can be negative in a sense of thinking the worse first. Or thinking worst case scenario ( natural planners). I use to get yelled at if I left the car near the 'E' 'Empty'. I'd get a lecture and lesson on how to be responsible Lol. Still, my dad was a very hard working, loving, caring person. If you leave them alone in their space, they wont be so negative

The only fire I have in my chart is Sagittarius, and its in my mercury and a couple other places. Adventurous free spirit. I love being on my toes, traveling or doing something sporty
Old 04-10-2020, 07:24 PM
Experiencer
I just find out that my parents were a Pisces and a Cancer
And I'm a Scorpio
So we were a full triplicity ^_^
• • • • •
Look softer
Breather deeper
Old 06-10-2020, 04:20 AM
Guide

My mother's Sun sign is Aquarius. We have a distant relationship...I don't know her other signs or her chart. That is not to say we are not close, but for a time, we did not come together until earlier this year, just before "covid" ironically for years, but we picked up where we left off. She was more like a friend than a mother growing up, and I needed a mother.

My Father's Sun sign is in Taurus, and his Rising is Cancer. I don't know his chart, as he does not know his time. We are very close, but not without a lot of pain in the past, and some abuse. I know the Cancer peculiarities as we'll just call them VERY well.

My mother is soft, and most of life exhausted her I believe, she kept very close to her parents. Closer to them, than to me.

My Father is the epitome of, hmm, an alpha male. In a quiet way. Shy. My parents are shy, but my mom and I are hilarious together. It took me years to not puppy my dad around...I still do it, but not as obvious. My dad has always done fairly well in life. My parents split when I was a baby. They never remarried. For good reason. Feel bad for my mother however.

I would say I am very much like my mother, in that I stick to home.

Anyways, I was hopeful that I would, "make it", and could take care of them later on in life...

I am Virgo everything, with lots of Gem & Sag in my chart. I am very shy, and nervous energy person. People judge me harshly on my outer appearance until they let their guard down, and get to know me.
Old 06-10-2020, 05:01 AM
Master
Quote:
Today, 11:20 PM
Green.Heals
Experiencer

My mother's Sun sign is Aquarius. We have a distant relationship...I don't know her other signs or her chart. That is not to say we are not close, but for a time, we did not come together until earlier this year, just before "covid" ironically for years, but we picked up where we left off. She was more like a friend than a mother growing up, and I needed a mother.

My Father's Sun sign is in Taurus, and his Rising is Cancer. I don't know his chart, as he does not know his time. We are very close, but not without a lot of pain in the past, and some abuse. I know the Cancer peculiarities as we'll just call them VERY well.

My mother is soft, and most of life exhausted her I believe, she kept very close to her parents. Closer to them, than to me.

My Father is the epitome of, hmm, an alpha male. In a quiet way. Shy. My parents are shy, but my mom and I are hilarious together. It took me years to not puppy my dad around...I still do it, but not as obvious. My dad has always done fairly well in life. My parents split when I was a baby. They never remarried. For good reason. Feel bad for my mother however.

I would say I am very much like my mother, in that I stick to home.

Anyways, I was hopeful that I would, "make it", and could take care of them later on in life...

I am Virgo everything, with lots of Gem & Sag in my chart. I am very shy, and nervous energy person. People judge me harshly on my outer appearance until they let their guard down, and get to know me.
Fellow Virgo here and this is so true. The Virgo energy epsically in Venus and Libra in Mercury apparently gives off nervous energy. This dose not apply to everyone though. Virgo energy can be socially awkward , anxious, lacking low-self esteem , and can be shy.
Old 06-10-2020, 05:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Yesterday, 02:24 PM
sandalwood
Experiencer

And I'm a Scorpio

• • • • •
Look softer
Breather deeper
That is awesome, how lucky that the three of you all are water signs. The Pisces is my favorite out of the water signs. My Mom is a Sagittarius and my Dad is a Aries . I 'm a Virgo but my Rising sign is a Aries but that is not the same thing or it dose help me . I wonder how the dynamic would be if I was born a Leo instead whitch I'd prefer .
Old 06-10-2020, 05:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Yesterday, 02:24 PM
sandalwood
Experiencer

And I'm a Scorpio

• • • • •
Look softer
Breather deeper
That is awesome, how lucky that the three of you all are water signs. The Pisces is my favorite out of the water signs. My Mom is a Sagittarius and my Dad is a Aries . I 'm a Virgo but my Rising sign is a Aries but that is not the same thing or it dose help me . I wonder how the dynamic would be if I was born a Leo instead whitch I'd prefer .