Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 06-06-2020, 11:11 AM
Newbie ;)

33 everywhere

Since starting my law of attraction journey I keep seeing the number 33 every where. Can anybody tell me what this means please?
Old 06-06-2020, 02:08 PM
Seeker

What is most important is what it means for you. I was about to quit these forums, but I'll give my last post. Thoughts create reality never the other way around, also remember that whatever you see feel smell or hear, even time. It is all just electrical signals interpeded by your brain like a wifi net. Dont let anyone force their truth on you and gl on your journey :) Namaste
Old 06-06-2020, 04:27 PM
Experiencer
Jlark:

Interesting fact is you are at your 6th post before this. Because the time 6:66 does not exist, when you look at clocks and such, it might well display as 3:33 instead. This might hint in something that is about to be awakened in something large scale, because that's what I see frequently no matter where I go and what game I am playing - down to my game scores too.

I even tried to get rid of it, but it didn't work out at all.
Old 07-06-2020, 01:03 PM
Newbie ;)

Thanks for your thoughts so far everyone ��
Old 13-06-2020, 04:31 PM
1337_d00d

I have it too. I also have 1337 alot and 1433 sometimes. It all points to the el-ites and I think it signifies their presence and your walk among them. Fittingly I had a dream a while ago where I was Superman, or Kal-El. Here it is:

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=132563
Old 15-06-2020, 12:16 AM
1337_d00d

The true El:s are of course the Elohim: Gabriel, Mikael, Samael who fell (pun intended). Emmanuel. Jesus was crucified on his 33rd year on Golgatha which mean Skull, also the 33 vertabrae lead to the skull. So it might be referencing ascension.
Old 15-06-2020, 12:42 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jlark
Since starting my law of attraction journey I keep seeing the number 33 every where. Can anybody tell me what this means please?
I believe it means that you're paying attention, that you're searching for your path. I'd recommend looking for it inwards.

In my opinion, the number in itself is irrelevant. It just happened that you fixated on it. It could've been any other sign.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 08-07-2020, 12:50 PM
1337_d00d

This just appeared on my timeline. I thought it was pretty cool. Lucky number 13 as well.

https://i.ibb.co/stFjHx3/106449705-6...91323129-n-png
Old 07-08-2020, 03:17 PM
Seeker

At least the number 3 is a "Trinity" :) the rest of the meaning is up to you to decide. For me most of those similar occurances are synchronicites with my higher mind.
Old 09-08-2020, 12:02 AM
Newbie ;)

Speaking of numbers, I keep seeing three numbers everywhere, for example I glance at the clock and the time is 4:44 pm (that just happened today), and other times I glance at the thermometer and see that the temperature is 22.2 degrees.
The numbers vary at other times but are always three of the same, e.g. 333 or 555 etc.