Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 27-06-2020, 08:40 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Well said!

I am amazed beyond words when I study the gurus of the "old time" and I see that they have said way before me what I share here. The only way they could have reached this knowledge is through direct experience, you can ready as many books as you like, they are empty words without the direct experience.

It's really fascinating, I am honest, I smile with a huge smile and I laugh with tears.
Old 25-01-2021, 11:33 PM
Master

Be True to Yourself. Move beyond what you've been telling yourself about yourself, beyond what the world has been telling yourself about yourself, go deeper, see yourself for who you really are and not for who do you think you are. You are not who you think you, you are what you are. The Time is near, the Time is here, the time has come to move further within. I AM THE I AM.

I AM I AM I AM I AM I AM I AM I AM I AM I AM I AM I AM I AM I AM I AM I AM I AM I AM I AM I AM I AM I AM I AM I AM I AM I AM I AM I AM I AM I AM I AM I AM

I AM

Wow, this is crazy, I keep getting this messsage, I AM, it's a powerful sensation within - I counted 32 "I AM", 33 is the number I've been seeing for years, so one "I AM" was left out.
Old 17-02-2021, 05:13 PM
Master

Instead of trying to be a better you, know that you are a better you. Everything that you are comes from within, yet you look outside trying to achieve this the hard way, something that you already are. There's nothing to be achieved, you already are a better you, you are everything and from this everything you pick this or that and decide this and that is who you are. Don't run after something that you already are, know that you are.

Be aware of the I am and the I am shall set you free.

What does it mean to know that you are a better you? This question, I know, does not come from you, for you know, it is from those who don't know. The answer is simple, look within yourself, this is where the knowing is and comes from. If I were to tell you that within yourself there is a whole universe? When you will see it for yourself, you will see Me and you will be freed from the idea that you are this or that, you will know that you are much more than what you think you are.

Open the gate of the inner well, let the rivers of water come forth, too long you have been left with the drops.

I am the I am. I am is speaking with you.

I AM I AM I AM

I felt the same powerful sensation when writting this, just as before!

Last edited by ThatMan : 18-02-2021 at 02:20 PM.
Old 20-02-2021, 05:23 AM
Master
Great message! :)
Old 20-02-2021, 03:40 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
Great message! :)

My most pleasure! I hope this is helping people understand more of their inner nature and so in their own time discover their inner Self.
Old 20-02-2021, 04:18 PM
Master

What is the I AM? Who is the I AM?

I AM is the beingness of all things, your inner most nature, the core of your being, who you really are, the sustainer of all, the fountain of life. You draw your earthly existence from I AM, everything that you are comes from I AM. I AM is before all things, I AM has no beginning and no end though I AM is the beginning and end of all things, all things come from I AM and all things return to I AM.

There's no secret to I AM, no hidden path to I AM, I AM is in front of your eyes yet you can not see it. You can not see it because you are not aware of it, ask yourself, who you really are? Now ask yourself, what is beyond of who you really are? Who sustains your beingness? There is where I AM lies. You are the shell and I AM is the core.

You can visualise I AM as a point of awareness at the core of your being, placed in your chest, focus your attention on this place, see it with the eye of your mind. Drink from this place, eat from this place, let it grow in you, let it be more of you so that you can be more of it, stay in itself so that it can stay in yourself. This is who you really are, the true Self, your true nature, your real nature. Ask, and it shall be given to you, seek, and you shall find. All the answers are there, all the solutions to your problems are there.

WHO ARE YOU? I AM!

FROM WHERE DO YOU COME? FROM I AM!

I AM - before all things.
I AM - the sustainer of all.
I AM - the fountain of life.
I AM - the truth, the way and the life.
I AM THE I AM
I AM I AM I AM
Old 03-03-2021, 06:49 PM
Master

Who are you, O Man? Are you what you THINK you are? What is beyond what you THINK you are? If you set aside all that you THINK it is you, what is there anymore? That which is always there. Have you never thought to take even one look at that which is always there? Is it because it is nothing and yet from this NOTHING all that you are comes alive. How can this be? How can you not see? If this NOTHING gives birth to something, that which you THINK you are, then this NOTHING can't be nothing. If this NOTHING is the source of everything that you THINK you are, then what you THINK you are is not really who you are but mearly a thought of who you really are. Who are you, O Man?
Old 03-03-2021, 09:23 PM
Master

What it is, it is, what it is not, has never been and will never be, it only appears to be and then as it came, it goes away.
Old 03-03-2021, 10:25 PM
Master

Seek that which has no coming in and going out.

See that which that can not be seen, not with the eyes but with that which can not be seen.

For you to know the unknown, unknow the known.

It is what it is, nothing more, nothing else.

The way within starts from within.
Old 03-03-2021, 10:54 PM
Boy, did that make me smile.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru