Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 25-01-2021, 05:55 PM
Master

My mind like a TV

So this morning I was left completely speachless, I was in a state of wakefullness watching movies in my mind's eye while sleeping. Every movie was a movie about me. I tell you, this was incredible, really incredible... Every movie was a lesson, firstly, I was, so to say, put in other's people shoes to experience what they experienced while I was interacting with them.

One of these people was my father, I felt his pain when I was angry at him, it shattered me to pieces to feel what he felt, a really horrible flow of feelings. I felt so so sorry that the whole universe could not contain my feelings of being sorry. Please listen to this, if you have an argument with someone in real life, don't be rude, even if you are totally right, don't, you will get to experience your own rudness from his/her perspective and it will hurt a lot.

I was also shown the inner battle between all the "I" that are part of me. I saw two versions of me, one was older and the younger was still a child. The older version was destructive and hated everything, then I saw the child with my mother being afraid of this destructive version of me. He tried to blow up an entire city so I had to do something to save all those people and my mother and the younger me. I fought with that older version of me and I was more powerful, because he saw that I am winning, he pulled a gun and he shot himself in the head, when this happened, I heard a very loud BANG, I could still see for some moments, I was looking after my mother and the child, and then I woke up. When I heard that lound BANG, I saw a flash of light in the left side of the frontal lobe, I felt a discharge of energy.

I also remember that in between these experiences I was like creating things in my mind's eye, just to see what I can do with my imagination. The day to day imagination we have is weak in comparison with that state where you see things crystal clear in your mind's eye.

Thank you Inner Self for teaching me this, thank you.
Old 25-01-2021, 08:06 PM
Master
Its 'good' that you're sharing this worldwide thatman - doing God's work 'or' the work of God - people say it differently - and people don't always message back and say, but many are learning from you - and 'one day' when you write that first book, someone will say i remember him, so keep your stuff on file, or some of it...

You mention TV - I seen a TV being built in my mind several years ago now - every so often i would see work being done on it - I remember vividly though, the last piece going in, and i was shown a close up as it sort of squirted to a holt what was going in - and it was 'honeycombed screen' i know this for a fact...

It was turned on occasionally as in on test - muzzy screen being tested, not seen anything of what its about 'yet'... I'm ready when my 'support' my Angels are... i been focusing on trying to see that 5 pointed star this last few days, that some see - seen something like white sparkles of electricity, interesting - and that energy you talk about, i feel that, my whole body tingling/vibrating, not as in AP different, i'll be told what that's about when the times right, trust...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 25-01-2021, 08:47 PM
janielee

Thanks for sharing that, That_Man...

Namaste
Old 25-01-2021, 09:33 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
Its 'good' that you're sharing this worldwide thatman - doing God's work 'or' the work of God - people say it differently - and people don't always message back and say, but many are learning from you - and 'one day' when you write that first book, someone will say i remember him, so keep your stuff on file, or some of it...

You mention TV - I seen a TV being built in my mind several years ago now - every so often i would see work being done on it - I remember vividly though, the last piece going in, and i was shown a close up as it sort of squirted to a holt what was going in - and it was 'honeycombed screen' i know this for a fact...

It was turned on occasionally as in on test - muzzy screen being tested, not seen anything of what its about 'yet'... I'm ready when my 'support' my Angels are... i been focusing on trying to see that 5 pointed star this last few days, that some see - seen something like white sparkles of electricity, interesting - and that energy you talk about, i feel that, my whole body tingling/vibrating, not as in AP different, i'll be told what that's about when the times right, trust...

Well, I am helping you see how much you are able to go within yourself for answers and help, if I can ho so deep in my own psychic, you too can. Don't know about that, a book? I don't know People keep telling me about writing a book.

I too have seen a TV in my own mind, an old TV, it was showing all sorts of colors as if it was not picking a stable connection. God knows what my experience and your really mean.

I know about focusing on that star, I tried this once, it did not work, I am more inclined to do my own things and learn on my own than to use things from outside. My hands, my legs, now my brain, I can feel points of energy discharge.

Try this, before meditating, think about who you really are, ask the big questions, think about the life out there in the universe, think about how big it is and what wonderful things are out there, do this to increase your level of awareness, to expand your awareness beyond the day to day awareness. We tend to come back to our human perspective of life but there's a greater persective. You may experience some really amazing things!
Old 25-01-2021, 09:34 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
Thanks for sharing that, That_Man...

Namaste

My pleasure!
Old 25-01-2021, 11:10 PM
janielee

A big hug !