Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 10-02-2021, 06:42 PM
Seeker
Let their be LIGHT

Awakening without Enlightenment is not a life worth living; because it does not stem off the core that is wholesome by any means or standards towards the Natural-Human Life. Thus is their so much harm in the world, Despite of your artificial Matrix Reality that you Cling so much on, in this time of Natural Worry.

Their Must be some Standard that must be Obliged Without Which Their is Chaos. In the Reality of this Matrix, Artificial it is manmade and in full force to it's Flaws, unlike the Reality of Nature That Created the Earth in it's World of Nature.

Unless this Law and Order is obeyed That of Virtue or Rightful Conduct, Lawlessness in the Sense of the Eatherworld on Which the Artificial Matrix is based upon Will Faulter the Reality that Keeps the World as One.
Old 10-02-2021, 07:02 PM
Master
When you know that there are different types of souls that incarnate on Earth. Each having their own specific purpose. Souls born (original point of origin) of the Earth Plane, souls born from other star systems/universes/dimensions and that are more advanced incarnate here too. One of the challenges is to 'wake up' and figure out who you are and why you are here. Not only that but to wake from the illusion. The illusion built by lies and deceit. Seeking the truth may be a path of sorrow, but someone has to do it. We all have a part to play, whether it be an observer or a sheriff. Not everyone has the luxury of being just the observer. Some do get their hands dirty as it is their challenge, their path.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.
Old 16-02-2021, 06:18 PM
Pathfinder
Ive had all kinds of spiritual awakenings since I was a baby, spirits have always been around me and I always had a good relationship with them.

My issue is the opposite.
Finding a sense of belonging in the human world.
Old 16-02-2021, 06:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miriah
Ive had all kinds of spiritual awakenings since I was a baby, spirits have always been around me and I always had a good relationship with them.

My issue is the opposite.
Finding a sense of belonging in the human world.
That would be your challenge then. Prior to our incarnation, we enter into a 'soul contract', a multiple choice of options to choose what will & won't happen, the experiences and challenges faced in our forthcoming incarnation. This is how we grow and expand.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Old 16-02-2021, 06:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritualFreedom
There is a great difference between awakening and leading an awakened life.

People who had an awakening experience (OBE's, NDE's, Lucid Dreams) or STE often feel like exiles after having experienced that their true home lies elsewhere.

But once our awakened lives have become the status quo we are no longer interested in leaving this world in favour of some spiritual heaven, because this world will have become our true home, perhaps for the first time. [THIS IS HUGE]

Our focus of attention is shifted.

We may even lose interest in a spiritual life or spiritual pursuits, simply because “spirit” or consciousness reveals itself to be in everything we place our attention on.

Nothing is exempt.

--------------------------------------

Source = Jurgen Ziewe
If you're suffering whilst awakening is that your not giving in to it. Surrender yourself to the experience. Trust that the universe knows what it is doing, even though you may not think so yourself. Go with the flow. This happens to us for a reason. Nothing is random.

Old 16-02-2021, 06:43 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heightend-Awareness
That would be your challenge then. Prior to our incarnation, we enter into a 'soul contract', a multiple choice of options to choose what will & won't happen, the experiences and challenges faced in our forthcoming incarnation. This is how we grow and expand.

Very true! Thank you for putting my most important task into perspective for me. ^^
Old 16-02-2021, 06:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miriah
Very true! Thank you for putting my most important task into perspective for me. ^^
You're welcome

Old 16-02-2021, 06:56 PM
Master
Don't worry about it too much Miriah. You're more than likely a Starseed. To let you know you're not alone, I too am one. A wanderer to be specific.
Feeling out of place, a square peg trying to fit in a round hole. Just be yourself. If you can't express who you truly are, then what's the point? We are here for a reason, part of that is finding out who we are and that when we do find out, why waste the opportunity of being the real you. Eventually, we find a way to make that round hole accommodate we square pegs.