Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 13-08-2020, 09:03 AM
Administrator
Lynn since you met Heart you changed, you became more Alive you had a purpose, you trips over here then you Married. your soul mate you are Happier in yourself its nice to see

Namaste
Old 13-08-2020, 10:34 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by heart
Hi Sleepy Amethyst

You are most welcome to comment, a question I will ask, for you to recognize a beautiful song in my words, would it be prudent to assume you also have it within your own heart to sing? why else would you recognize something you have thus far not experienced.... smile

my words simply reflect the song your heart has been singing all along, inspiring is it not?

I'm not a published writer but have been closely writing down channeled messages over the years, another attribute of these connections I will at some point write about

Do I recognise a beautiful song in your words? erm not in that sense no, I liken it to a art form that you seem to be good at like some people can play music only by listening to a piece and playing it with out the notes on paper, I must confess I don't like reading much I have never been drawn to it, but some people write maybe like they talk, some thing i am not good at but would like to be.
If you did write a book though i think i would read it.

You have nothing to fear but fear itself

Alan Turing: Sometimes it is the people no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine.
Old 13-08-2020, 10:38 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

I am so blessed to be married to Heart, we had quite the journey getting to where we are now. Two countries had to become one in the end.

We met here on Spiritual Forums back in 2007 and became good friends. We knew well we shared something special in the past lives I would have come to me that matched up to England and the area he was living.

We both had a rough go of life, both from abusive relationships, both quite damaged and in need of healing.

Its easy to ask "why" you have to suffer and not find a reply but its much harder to look at that suffering and find LIGHT in it all that did grow you forwards to where you are now in life. To what the Universe had planned out for you in life if you were willing to take a leap of faith and ride it all out to the end conclusions.

We had that ride, as we had to trust in the process of divorce/separation working for us, in immigration blessing our union, my kids (now his kids ) to come together as a family unit. To have that LOVe that is so special we are like one being.

Its a rare thing to find your Twin Flame, and for Heart and I its deeper we are original Soul Seeds so we are coming together for that re union.

The hardships of the past are gone, we look to a bright future. More importantly a safe future, abuse free

Lynn

Sounds like you have both been on quite a journey together, my husband who is my world has stage 4 cancer I have been looking after him for nearly 3 years now we are still very much in love as we have ever been and i would be lost without him, it hasn't been easy but i wouldn't change it.

You have nothing to fear but fear itself

Alan Turing: Sometimes it is the people no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine.
Old 16-08-2020, 04:31 AM
Administrator
Yes its been quite a journey, something both Lynn and I went through, together, I still marvel at the way in which the universe in all its entirety helped us overcome some really trying circumstances, where there are man made borders and how they control access to both countries... are beyond the boundlessness of the universal loving energy that guided us together, how both of us saw no way out of the endless questions we endured to get me to Canada and the all invading and highly personal and almost interrogative process of immigration.... brushed aside by the winds of change, time and tide may wait for no man but the universe provided us a way to surcome even those too

even as i apply for a passport I strongly believe no way will I get one let alone Canada allowing I to reside within its borders, yet no one or no thing resisted I when I made my way to the airport to depart for a new life with Lynn

I tell you,,, the very reason why I listen to the universe for any answer to my questions is..... it listens, intently, if your heart and mind is open to what its tasks you to do, then you are in a position to petition for love in your heart, by petitioning you are avoiding experiencing the following over and over again...
asking or desiring or needing or wanting or lusting, your embracing the whole universe for a response and gladly accepting what you are receiving by petitioning for divine intervention. these connections are mind blowing awesome at teaching us that "All is fair in love and war" like war no holds are bared when it comes to the affairs of the heart
loving one part and hating another is an imbalance to be tempered by balancing the heart and mind together, when Lynn and I first met our hearts and minds connected like they do in all of these connections, we fortunately recognized the energy BEHIND these connections so were not needy or wanting each other in the physical way we laughed it off really

balance is key
Old 16-08-2020, 04:39 AM
Administrator
Balance is key....

An example

I am the student and my dog is God

Written in 2003.

Pretty much a bold statement I know but a recent event has taught me a valuable lifelong lesson which I would like to share

My dog 'pippa' has lost the use of her back legs, she has a good chance of recovery but there is of course the time needed to heal and its heart breaking to cage her for long durations. Especially as she is not used to it

While she is disabled. In this mind the thoughts of worst scenarios take place, the cost of vets bills, will have to put her down, she must be in a lot of pain, worried how she will cope, worst still how will I cope and so on... All this may sound familiar to a few people here as the mind/ego.

I soon cottoned on to this realising that only I am creating my own illusions of doom and gloom. No one else can even contemplate what it is I'm thinking, unless I tell them, that would bring sympathy at the least but not true understanding of the situation.

Because I stopped alluding myself I could finally observe the one thing that I was supposed to learn from this situation, It is such a small but simple observation that is most profound in its meaning and would normally go unnoticed.

Pippa was teaching that even with a disability and all the heartache that goes with it (heartache on my part more likely} she would still continue her life as if nothing had changed, in-fact it didn't seem to bother her dragging her legs behind as if it wasn't part of her body, occasionally looking to see what was stopping her then continue to crash into things without a care in the world.

She teaches the art of detachment, not concerned with a troublesome body that seems to act in its own way, without a care for the things that might be, or might not be however you look at it, she opens up the potential to look at everything including other people, other animals and events or situations as a good opportunity to learn...

...about yourself
Old 16-08-2020, 04:52 AM
Administrator
while your in a position of suffering its very hard to see how to overcome such rollercoaster rides, don't be overly surprised if these connections shower you with inner wars and conflicting adversities... let... them...go they serve to show you what it is your holding so dearly onto.. the energy BEHIND divine loves intent to show you its secrets

I was stripped bare boned to the core of my being just to be shown what it is l like to learn loves intent.... to be humble in its presence and to embrace it with an open heart to listen to it when it call I to once again suffer under its banner without question or concern I would gladly go through it over and over again for this I am very grateful for its lessons
Old 16-08-2020, 04:57 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by heart
while your in a position of suffering its very hard to see how to overcome such rollercoaster rides, don't be overly surprised if these connections shower you with inner wars and conflicting adversities... let... them...go they serve to show you what it is your holding so dearly onto.. the energy BEHIND divine loves intent to show you its secrets

I was stripped bare boned to the core of my being just to be shown what it is l like to learn loves intent.... to be humble in its presence and to embrace it with an open heart to listen to it when it call I to once again suffer under its banner without question or concern I would gladly go through it over and over again for this I am very grateful for its lessons
It's hard to be stripped to the bone. I've seen it happen with my very eyes, and that person needed my help. He basically umm... Idk something

I appreciate your honesty. I haven't personally been that empty before, but I wonder why not? Why haven't I been?
Old 16-08-2020, 05:06 AM
Administrator
while your in a position of bliss

you will be the instrument of loves desire the creation of universal energy where impossibilities are the norm and the unknown is known, time and distance fade into a sweet sense of wonder while your thoughts are focused on your twin flames loving divine embrace

like all flames that flicker in the night its glow inviting and warm it draws you in closer and closer, love... in all its purity and beauty has you.
Old 16-08-2020, 05:18 AM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueSkiez
It's hard to be stripped to the bone. I've seen it happen with my very eyes, and that person needed my help. He basically umm... Idk something

I appreciate your honesty. I haven't personally been that empty before, but I wonder why not? Why haven't I been?

I went through it because I asked the silly question... what is love? the universe provided a very real description of it?

it taught I the errors of my ways, I was looking at love through the bottom of a beer bottle a gutter minded perception of wanting needing and hankering for the attention other woman, that "not getting" hurt because loves intent was to purge my heart and mind until nothing but my spirit was left to question, I regret none of it

Because I was "not getting it" the question of love entered my mind this was introduced later when I came in contact with another who was able to connect with me
Old 16-08-2020, 05:21 AM
Administrator
hmm I wonder why I drop the occasional word is someone or something trying to channel I