Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 09-08-2020, 03:28 PM
Administrator
18 plus years later...

I have been introspecting of late on why I went through the transformations twin flames and soul mates gives, the joy, bliss, pain and suffering it caused I and the hard hitting lessons it tasked I to go through.

18 years later this is what happens.....

I instantly recognize if someone, or something or the universe is asking I to go through it once more, for which Im willing and able to do because im able to see that all it is is energy and how its transforming as well as transparent

Every time I want, it is recognized as a hankering for more of these connections and it is instantly transmuted and resent back to its source. my heart the seat of all our power

when I need, the neediness is tempered with patience knowing it can be expressed over vast distances and the time it takes to understand this through whoever and what ever feels this

every time I lust for bliss, it is tempered with the understanding it is the heart of desire and misunderstanding the energy behind divine loves intention to remind I what my place is in this world and to remain unchecked by its course

when I see beauty in another that it is a reflection of my soul and the loving light that I no longer fear

fear.... is no more as all adversity in divine loves intent to show you its secrets are unfathom (able) unmov (able) incomprehens
(ible), when you are fear-less you are "able" and willing to do its bidding

my present bidding in all of these connections is to find the words to describe it or its meaning as most words to describe something incomprehensible falls short of its true meaning, in other words you have to experience for yourself,

like all energy it is beyond the physical yet its not, you need the physical attraction as a catalyst for something greater then you find that greater in these connections which turns upside down every single conventional idea you have when your with someone, then after exhausting every aspect of these connections your left with a void an emptiness within and....

a return from where you left off, you come full circle, no more hankering, no more desire or need or wants, no more wishing no more bliss or suffering, I asked myself over and over why go through all that I have for this, this emptiness?

I now know why.

If all that we are is the sum total of our experiences in our lives then not one experience represents who we truly are, there is no "able" in experience just the path it took to get us there, while I am empty it is as blessing and an awareness of the vastness of what is unknown yet knowable, a voice of understanding yet understood by the voice of silence and stillness why else would silence be louder than noise if I did not seek the silence in between each sound, how we connect with each other we are expressing the connection we have with the entire universe would it not?

I will leave it here... for now but I am fascinated by this one fact....

Im still learning, lol
Old 10-08-2020, 03:59 AM
Administrator
in addition you will find that you also see how others are going through the same things you have all ready gone through, the irony of it all is you find yourself seeing yourself in those who are here on this forum asking the same questions I did way back then, the only difference I can fathom is I had no answers to my questions without sounding weird or strange or outa touch with reality. it was misunderstood by the vast majority of those I spoke too, rather frustrating in its own right

another perception I have noticed over the years... I am far more accepting of the energy "behind" all and everything, usually there is a huge amount of "forced downtime" try to look at forced downtime as "spiritual pacing" would you run flat out in a marathon for 20 plus miles or would you pace your step? its no different for your spirit/soul. take a breather every now and then and reflect on the steps you have thus far taken

more to come
Old 10-08-2020, 04:16 AM
Administrator
ha... just remembered something

teaching or instructing another in these connections has a dual purpose, the one asking for help is learning by your experiences while at the same time the one helping is learning how to relay in simple terms how these connections work and how to overcome any issues raised

it takes a lot of internal reflection to be authentic in your answers to some serious questions, its like your asking the universe to answer for you using your way of understanding as a channeled message, its rather cool actually because you re read what you have written and see something in your words that is profound yet simple.
Old 12-08-2020, 01:57 AM
Administrator
Manifestation....

You are what you think of the most, as you think so you become, thought and its machinations are key to manifesting, you have to ask yourself, in these connections what it is you think of the most....

I had to ask myself over and over why I was going through all the pain and suffering only to experience the mysteriousness of loves intention to show I its secrets, you manifest something beyond words, an expression or presence within your heart especially if you really focus on what that inner presence and its origins, The providence of man so to speak you reach a tipping point of immense understanding and unconditional love
Old 12-08-2020, 02:09 AM
Administrator
continued...

why is manifesting so pronounced in these connections? have you noticed how numbers are synchronized with time and dates how Intune you are with others and events beyond our scope let alone in these connections, some of you are experiencing a downturn in your luck while the light turns green for others on there path of self awareness both are one and the same coin with opposing energies attached
Old 12-08-2020, 02:17 AM
Administrator
your approach to energy in these connections is paramount, as you will be asked to go through all ups and downs in an equal way, very difficult if you are blinded by the extreme adversity these connections that can and do task you to go through the same goes for the blissful peaceful expression of someone's loving embrace you can feel half way around the world, it comes with a warning lable.. Use with caution as it is very, VERY addictive
Old 12-08-2020, 02:18 AM
Administrator
manifesting continued....
Old 12-08-2020, 09:15 AM
Pathfinder

Hi Heart,
I just wanted to say I love how you write when i read it it sounded like a beautiful song the way you say things, I have never had that before, but sorry totally off subject naughty me, but just wanted to say that, do you write?

You have nothing to fear but fear itself

Alan Turing: Sometimes it is the people no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine.
Old 12-08-2020, 01:38 PM
Administrator
Hi Sleepy Amethyst

You are most welcome to comment, a question I will ask, for you to recognize a beautiful song in my words, would it be prudent to assume you also have it within your own heart to sing? why else would you recognize something you have thus far not experienced.... smile

my words simply reflect the song your heart has been singing all along, inspiring is it not?

I'm not a published writer but have been closely writing down channeled messages over the years, another attribute of these connections I will at some point write about
Old 13-08-2020, 04:21 AM
Administrator
Hello

I am so blessed to be married to Heart, we had quite the journey getting to where we are now. Two countries had to become one in the end.

We met here on Spiritual Forums back in 2007 and became good friends. We knew well we shared something special in the past lives I would have come to me that matched up to England and the area he was living.

We both had a rough go of life, both from abusive relationships, both quite damaged and in need of healing.

Its easy to ask "why" you have to suffer and not find a reply but its much harder to look at that suffering and find LIGHT in it all that did grow you forwards to where you are now in life. To what the Universe had planned out for you in life if you were willing to take a leap of faith and ride it all out to the end conclusions.

We had that ride, as we had to trust in the process of divorce/separation working for us, in immigration blessing our union, my kids (now his kids ) to come together as a family unit. To have that LOVe that is so special we are like one being.

Its a rare thing to find your Twin Flame, and for Heart and I its deeper we are original Soul Seeds so we are coming together for that re union.

The hardships of the past are gone, we look to a bright future. More importantly a safe future, abuse free

Lynn