Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 03-01-2020, 01:41 AM
Knower
Please....

I am dwindling and losing all hope....

This spiritual and mental harassment is beyond any measure. Is there anyone capable of scanning me. healing or giving me any advice? Every step in relief, leads to even more over abundance of harassment/black magic sent my way in it's wake.

I am very much afraid that anything given to me will only be temporary until I find out what this is exactly. I have found many temporary reliefs and they are figured out and become null later.

I am of sound mind but it is hijacked/distracted constantly with immense energy that is not my own and any sign of my will and my own energy breaking through is sucked dry. I've tried every approach possible on my own.

Please. Anyone...

All I can say that is out of the ordinary that hasn't already been said on here previous is, there's constant black and white projections of imagery distilled in my head when I close my eyes and I sometimes see blinking eyes in my vision until my crown was dominated too. I'm feel entirely dominated and full as feminine energy despite being a man. I've got so many afflictions on me right now, I don't even know who and what to ask for help for anymore....

I think my problem with faith is causing these problems of this mixed harassment as I am very much a man of realism that holds no strong belief in religions. Just nature. I've tried going out more and even grounding myself with nature and that too is only temporary. Their wants and needs are so overwhelming that it drains everything in me and keeps wanting me to stay isolated in my room where I have what appears to be sexual entitles waiting on my bed that invade my dreams. This is madness....

I've tried going to church despite being baptized as a child but that wielded just the results of most of them waiting outside for me instead which obviously makes it a team effort against me. Thank you for your time.
The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and… bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant.- Doctor Who ; Vincent and the Doctor

Last edited by Native spirit : 03-01-2020 at 12:36 PM.
Old 03-01-2020, 05:08 AM
ImthatIm

I remember your plight from the pagan sub-forum.

I really am at a loss, but feel drawn to your situation.

I am leaning toward thinking your problem is not that serious so far.
Considering that you find temporary relief under certain situations.

So, I am thinking that when you can strengthen your core being and not
be freaked out about all this, then you will start getting answers.
This may come down to trial and error and learning what works for you.
I see you have problems with faith and religion. Your faith in something
Greater than your self(even if it is what people call higher self) will be a big help.
Religion does not matter either way.IMO.
I believe that while on this earth good/spirit will be available to out do the bad/spirit
when called upon and you learn what works for you.

Myself I have faith in a Loving Creator and can receive help from any part of Creation.
I walk a Native American Way of Life.
But I am attempting to communicate in a general way.Since my beliefs should
have no effect on yours, if you have any beliefs.
You'll have to develop your own beliefs,faith and trust in what works for you.
You say that you did find temporary relief, by grounding in nature.
So maybe a starting point is that nature is always around you and you are made of Nature.
The basic elements are a good place to hang out.
Fire, Rock, Water, Green(Air) these elements are all in your body and make up your body and Life.
So at any time you need to, you can ground yourself with a breath or some Water
or fire (i.e. smudge,candle, Inner Fire) carry a rock or root in your pocket or realize the ground is right beneath you at all times.
I use to carry a medicine bag necklace for protection with Thunder Being Medicine in it early on.
Take control of your space and see your connection and respect for these elements all around you and in you.(build a relationship with the elements)
Control your space, realize the sacredness of your space and purify it with your thoughts or words or songs
or however you feel is best.

Anyway for being at a loss, I sure did have a bunch to say.
I tried to touch on some basic simplistic stuff. But the idea is use whatever works for you.
You just have to dive in with some trial and error and see what comforts you.
Get to know yourself and you'll figure it out I am sure.
I am sure others will have some better words for you too.

^^^^
Old 03-01-2020, 12:33 PM
Administrator
I would HAVE TO echo What Iamthatim wrote I couldn't have said it better.but on a side note have you thought of smudging yourself and keeping yourself grounded.would help.

Namaste

The Spoken Word Always Comes Back As Whispers on The Wind
Old 03-01-2020, 02:00 PM
Knower
Thanks so much for the replies. I've found some relief in these last 24 hours, but it's just that, relief. Far from a cure, I sense them coming back later with a vengeance. I'm doing my best to stay positive and confident they will go.:)

I'm about unity and thinking one's heritage is superficial so I haven't necessarily dwelled deep into my heritage. Just consider myself human and felt that's all that mattered as I want to look forward not back. I look more Celtic(very much ginger lol) and have been surrounded by many Asian religious influences as a child with jade and a Buddha statue in my living room which I carelessly abandoned when I moved. Maybe I had protection from an old friend of my fathers. And all of this perhaps guided me to be a ball of spiritual everything? Lol. I am however, very much quarter Cherokee so I should actively explore that part of myself and see where it leads. I used to love going to Pow Wows when I was a kid. :P

I've tried numerous smudging with white sage, an uncrossing candle, and $200+ worth of crystals, frankincense/myrrh incense, grounding myself, burning root chakra, and listening to frequencies, Tibetan bells and meditating. I've tried so much thus far lol. Even just seemingly 'fighting' it solo after building confidence by going on long hikes. But they constantly bring up old wounds, give me physical pain that is not my own, and make my advances feel pointless. Which causes me to not be consistent and patient enough with it perhaps as they actively fight anything I try to do in panic. I can feel their panic and narcissism constantly whenever I show my will. I'm very much self-aware, I have that going for me in the very least lol.

Not sure if it's any help; my strongest reliefs previously were black tourmaline, jade, and rose quartz but My Heart and Sacral Chakras are most drained almost instantaneously whenever I try to reach out to them or use crystals anymore.

I just 'feel' as if my spirit guide is a wolf. It's something that has resonated with me. Not sure what that info may spark. I shall see where this leads. I need to type and express myself more as it seems to help. Currently detoxing my body with black coffee and teas after getting relief from being outside just now. Seeing if I do it all it once if it helps. However, nothing strongly negates the psychic attacks it seems as I have no strong relief in my Pineal gland which they have remote viewing with and seem to only get dizzy whenever I try weaving them out with third eye incense.

I know I sound crazy but I am a man of honesty, realism, and self-awareness with a past full of trauma that I overcome solely and I don't pharmaceutical medicate as I don't believe in it (which makes me think of a wolf more lol). The only strong emotions I am feeling now lately aside from apathy that overcome these over abundance of blockages is loss of hope... Something I normally was over flowing with prior to these afflictions. That part still peaks out it's lovely head when I express myself more to only be stolen after it's expressed. That's probably why I've perhaps gained more Yin/Feminine aura as of late to adapt and self-heal also hence the Pagan views suddenly? Whilst my previous self before my awakening was more masculine energy that feels more like a Wolf. I had what felt like the perfect balance right before these (attacks?) happened.

I will do my best to self-analyze in a positive and confident direction more despite how I feel or think. Thank you both for your time. It is much appreciated! :)

EDIT : I'm starting to think I need to move back to my old neighborhood for relief. The thought of it just actually made me and others in here, cry finally.... Florida feels unnaturally terraformed to me and more open to corruption if that makes any sense. I don't feel like I'm home, detached, and this overwhelming feeling like mother nature is crying for the previous aquatic and subterranean life here. :(
The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and… bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant.- Doctor Who ; Vincent and the Doctor

Last edited by SikuX : 03-01-2020 at 02:56 PM.
Old 03-01-2020, 03:06 PM
Master

Have you tried cutting any links you have with these beings?

Quote:
Far from a cure, I sense them coming back later with a vengeance.

With that thought your energy field will loose it's natural protection as you are expecting them to come back.
Old 03-01-2020, 03:20 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by sea-dove
Have you tried cutting any links you have with these beings?
With that thought your energy field will loose it's natural protection as you are expecting them to come back.

I agree. That thought energy comes and goes against my will which is contradicting lol. I'm learning to differentiate what is mine and what isn't so it doesn't affect me. Insecurities of the past come to mind. Or it could even be my old view of realism prior to my awakening projected back paired with what feels like nihilism that I 'know' is not my own. I was never full of nihilism prior to this and they feel like someone who has gone through addiction and rehabs (obviously not me, never done any). Which feels like a clear sign of Black Magic at play that has perhaps dominated the mind of someone that is being abused towards me. There are many layers in here. Sorry for sounding more passionate and jumping to conclusions in order to get my words out. They are sending negativity and strong sexual libido willpower my way at the moment that I have to 'ride' currently in order to express myself. Mind you, I'm a virgin. Ironically. Fighting the energies or any libido makes me incapable of clear thought.

In a physical sense, all ties are cut to whomever is the cause. Metaphysical, no.

Not sure how I can cut links, aside from mentally or extreme anguish physically. Anything else I've read up on either requires outside help or finances no? I did try many youtube videos to remove entities, exorcisms, and cleansing of sorts. All it did was yield panic and them talking through me with "No's", cursing me out or further narcissism to negate it (nervous about stating all in hopes I'm not alienated or banned... in disbelief and how I've been treated when I have previously. I am unfortunately desperate).

The link started when a twin flame overseas (now feels karmic instead) cut me off from any correspondence once the link did start. She was pretending she was unaware of it and hiding it from others. I originally took at as her being a runner and afraid to share with others. That turned into her recruiting some sort of help as shared friends suddenly started blocking me with no explanation to me first. That's what sparked my awakening in the first place (the overwhelming natural feeling to 'save' her and be with her as my positivity was seen as being naive) and probably hence the constant harassment and manipulation to my heart chakra now that's used against me. I'm currently in the process of using my mind more in order to remind myself of this false love and what I know true love to be. They project that love is fighting not embracing, something I never previously had either. What was originally a view point of Plato has now turned into what feels like a Succubus paired with their strong background and interest of Greek mythology that used to intrigue me by her. I now deem it all as false, it all feels unnatural and manipulating. Mother earth and free will without over-bearing corruption and lies paired with false fear in order to gain power forcibly, is my counter stance. Humility and detachment from Egos.

Writing all that confirms to myself that either she's very much in me now feeding off of what I am in order to feel anything to love another (which is extremely heartbreaking for me...) OR there is entities in between at play emulating her or abusing her broken mind from a very traumatic past that she indulged on me continuously in the past.

Sorry for the constant editing and poor structure, I'm using this as a pseudo-journal as expressing this is actually helping me inform myself and gain confidence and not have foreign energies regress progress. Albeit short-lived or not. :)

Any further advice would be appreciated. Thank you for the reply. :)
Old 03-01-2020, 07:16 PM
ImthatIm

SikuX

I want you to know it is like a dance.
We have 2 available dance partners.
1. Dance partner is the bad/negative spirits that we politely show them the door.
2. Dance partner is the good/positive spirits that we ask to dance and we make
a positive space to do the dance.

The bad/negative spirits are not gone but they are outside the space we set
for the dance. When we need to clear the space again we do it peacefully and respectfully
with as much courage as we need to clear it.

So here is a few vids to show a sense of what I mean and you can see what it looks like.
When you do it, it comes from your heart, it is not copied word for word but it is the intent
behind your words and actions.You don't need to spend a dime. Use what you have,
because the power will come from you asking and what is in your heart and ritual objects are just tools.

Since your 1/4 Cherokee I have included Native oriented videos for examples.

A little video(6:32 mins.) on Native smudging.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=db-Dxzf0CJw

Cherokee Blessing vid. (10:31 mins.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=To1W88oaZWU

Cherokee Morning Song. "I am of The Great Spirit"
Your ancestors from the beginning of Man has brought forth Life continually
in a chain unbroken until now that is with you. Honor this Life you are given.
Video (4:35 mins.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZkU5IHkZk8

These things take time also and everyday is a dance and you get to choose your partners.
Hope these help some, to convey a message and that you can find some peace.

^^^^
Old 03-01-2020, 08:42 PM
Master
I can see you've had some brilliant replies here, this is a copy of a message I had on Angels and Guides page, which you've probably seen already - but just in case you haven't - raising energy vibrations is so important so negative enterties can't connect as easy. And this helped 'give hope' of a solution as you can see.

Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
My advice to anyone worried - remove any fear completely, because there is nothing to fear if you trust in higher knowledge - raise energy vibrations to connect to high vibrational spirit not low vibrational negative entities... Have trust in your spiritual support team 'Angel's/Guides/Higher Self. And prayer is powerful, pray to Jesus.

Raising vibrations is good so you connect to high vibes spirit - so many easy ways - learn to recite in your mind 'lovely gorgeous beautiful light' - so by learning these off by heart you can recall them on command - high vibrational words.

So many other ways to increase vibes - we can compare it to and old radio station tuning in to the right channel.

Hope this helps...

Your answer seems to be the most sense to me. Thank you sooooo much !
Old 04-01-2020, 02:01 AM
Master

Quote:
They are sending negativity and strong sexual libido willpower my way at the moment that I have to 'ride' currently in order to express myself

From my own experience succubus/incubus are quite easy to get rid of. I've dealt with two different kinds of these in the past.. one of the kinds was very capable of affecting me mentally and would actually while I was sleeping put into my mind the most horrific kind of violent sex dreams. That one was actually sitting in my aura and linked in with my sex chakra even during the daytime The other kind didn't do that but was just visiting me each night and trying to lure me into sexual relations with it (which I did for a while till more and more of it's buddies started showing up).

To deal with those things if you do have one or more of those affecting you.. For the visiting variety... just give a strong "no" and just do not sexually engage till it stops visiting for the energy. I stopped any sexual things for a couple of weeks till I was sure they weren't coming back after I stopped sexually engaging with them. (yeah sure it can take a little but of self control esp if the being are manipulating your energy).

For the other kind if it's attached to you and in your energy system.. best to find someone to take it out and send it elsewhere. The way I got rid of that one is once I knew it was there (I was having a coffee one day with a healer friend and after laying coffee cup back on the table and bringing my hands back to my lap.. my hand hit the entity in my aura.. a strong density and I felt it clearly move like out of the way to not be noticed). Fortunately this was only a few days after I started having the violent sexual nightmares which it caused (the being was purposely also creating fear via the nightmares).

All we then did to get rid of it was swept my aura out and with the third sweep (we just used an eagle feather along with intent to do this).. a winged entity suddenly came out and fled across the yard and over my friends fence. Quite an experience we both usually do not see them (I think that was a first for my friend) but anyway, it was easy to get out.. just with sweeping the aura and it never has bothered me again.

also those crystals you brought. Do you know how to work well with those in trying to aid yourself with the attacks? or did you just simply place them in your room and around your home? If not, I may be able to help you with that.
Old 04-01-2020, 10:27 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by sea-dove
From my own experience succubus/incubus are quite easy to get rid of. I've dealt with two different kinds of these in the past.. one of the kinds was very capable of affecting me mentally and would actually while I was sleeping put into my mind the most horrific kind of violent sex dreams. That one was actually sitting in my aura and linked in with my sex chakra even during the daytime The other kind didn't do that but was just visiting me each night and trying to lure me into sexual relations with it (which I did for a while till more and more of it's buddies started showing up).

To deal with those things if you do have one or more of those affecting you.. For the visiting variety... just give a strong "no" and just do not sexually engage till it stops visiting for the energy. I stopped any sexual things for a couple of weeks till I was sure they weren't coming back after I stopped sexually engaging with them. (yeah sure it can take a little but of self control esp if the being are manipulating your energy).

For the other kind if it's attached to you and in your energy system.. best to find someone to take it out and send it elsewhere. The way I got rid of that one is once I knew it was there (I was having a coffee one day with a healer friend and after laying coffee cup back on the table and bringing my hands back to my lap.. my hand hit the entity in my aura.. a strong density and I felt it clearly move like out of the way to not be noticed). Fortunately this was only a few days after I started having the violent sexual nightmares which it caused (the being was purposely also creating fear via the nightmares).

All we then did to get rid of it was swept my aura out and with the third sweep (we just used an eagle feather along with intent to do this).. a winged entity suddenly came out and fled across the yard and over my friends fence. Quite an experience we both usually do not see them (I think that was a first for my friend) but anyway, it was easy to get out.. just with sweeping the aura and it never has bothered me again.
also those crystals you brought. Do you know how to work well with those in trying to aid yourself with the attacks? or did you just simply place them in your room and around your home? If not, I may be able to help you with that.
I very much appreciate you sharing your story. Makes me feel better and less alone! :)

I'm leaning towards the idea that my supposed twin flame is in-fact the succubus or possibly attracts sexual entities naturally. So, I will definitely take your great advice in mind but I think this may be a different kind of beast. :P

Said flame I was talking to overseas is very inept at sexual favours in order to sustain herself out of survival due to her own person circumstances. The Mary and Jesus dynamic comes to mind as I'm a virgin lol.

As for the crystals, They never seem to work with how I placed them in the room. Only on my body did they wield results. Do you have any advice on that? The first few weeks of all this, I had a Orgone Black Tourmaline Pyramid next to me and on top of my head on my pillow that helped the most. Eventually that subsided and only works when I bring it out surprisingly again. I currently have a few raw piece of black obsidian scattered around my room too and I sleep with Selenite.

I'm trying my absolute best to keep myself positive and believe despite all the trail and error reminders I have been fed, telling me otherwise.

@ImthatIm, Sound advice! Thank you! Those videos have helped a lot than I expected. I felt stronger relief than I usually do from frequencies especially from the Morning song. I shall continue the trend and doing it daily and see where it leads me. Thanks again! :)

@one-light, Understood. Thank you! :) I haven't been fearful of myself only of others, I have to learn to control that more to gain a higher vibration I suppose.

The lastest : For the first time in months, I felt the familiar aura of nature's night air from my bedroom window. Its more noticeable when you are deprived of it for so long. However, they figured out how to block it in panic moments later. Baby steps apparently, but, progress. Convinced the heritage videos and more time outside in the wet grass barefoot are to thank. :)

Thank you for the replies, everyone!