Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 22-12-2019, 09:23 AM
Experiencer

Sharing exactly the same Numerology with someone

Hi all, question that I have not been able to answer with all the books I have on numerology.
I know that all life path numbers have other life path numbers that they do and dont mix with, but I cant find anything on two people that share exactly the same numerology?
The case for me was my (now former) boss, who incidentally showed up in a tarot reading. Both of our birthdays added up to 35, and then obviously to 8. Funny thing is we didnt seem to get along all that well, which puzzled me I thought we would click.
Any insight appreciated, thanks all
Old 29-02-2020, 04:22 AM
Pathfinder

Jay Z and Beyoncé have the exact same numerology

Their marriage is also not going so well
Old 29-02-2020, 09:58 AM
Master
Maybe because there's more too it than your lifepath number?
I also think maybe you are too busy learning and doing the same thing? Or share similar traits & interest that then become a nuisance.
I've got that with Geminis. I have many Gemini traits as this is my rising sign. But when I'm with a Gemini for a longer period it get really annoying as they're doing all the things I'm doing, interested in all I'm interested in, and then try to overrule me, as if their thing is more important.
You end up in each other's energy, which rouses irritation.

I did have the exact same Soul lesson numbers as my ex. Not sure how that contributed to us breaking up in the end, or not. But we got along incredibly well. The match, click, interests, our energies matched like nothing we ever encountered before.
But we had life paths 4 and 8, which is also a good match, not the same numbers.

I think going only by life path numbers is not enough, like using only sun signs doesn't say much.