Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 27-08-2020, 01:27 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
I have not thought of this for years but was reminded that when I was a young girl and they told me I was going to meet my man later in life I would say yes, but he will die in a car accident not so old.
That was all I would say about it.

There has been an ex boyfriend who past away this way. When ever I would think of having said this before I thought perhaps I said it because it was past life? If not just a wild imagination, that is.

If my ex death exit was predicted to be in a car accident - is it possible for a child to remember from heaven a life plan - and therefor know it will happen?

Please, let me know what you think. Anyone else who had had similar experiences?

Interesting.
In a many worlds, block universe, theoretical construction of reality, all possible past, present, and future events all exist and are equally real in the present moment. Your mind/consciousness is just navigating through that multidimensional web of events (not exactly, but so to speak). So based on what you are saying, you would have determined that whatever path you took in that chain of present moments, you were going to pass through that particular node, and hence you eventually made your way there (so to speak).

Hmmm...hypothetical but feasible.
Old 01-09-2020, 03:14 PM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi JL,

My best friend is a renound precognative psychic. She is very reliable.

And what does one do with reliable "predictions", John. Is it better to not know, in some regards?

Quote:
Your beliefs about "knowing" has the strongest influence on those potentials. It is our beliefs about reality, much more than any insights about any potentials, that has domain over what we will create with our Thoughts.

That's very helpful, thank you John32241.

Quote:
Every human is powerful beyond comprehension. It is the belief that they are not that causes them so much grief.

When you are able to evolve your beliefs, magic happens.

John

Hm. Thank you so much John.

Awaiting more magic

JL
Old 02-09-2020, 03:00 AM
Master
Lightbulb

Quote:
I have not thought of this for years but was reminded that when I was a young girl and they told me I was going to meet my man later in life I would say yes, but he will die in a car accident not so old.
That was all I would say about it.

There has been an ex boyfriend who past away this way. When ever I would think of having said this before I thought perhaps I said it because it was past life? If not just a wild imagination, that is.

If my ex death exit was predicted to be in a car accident - is it possible for a child to remember from heaven a life plan - and therefor know it will happen?

Please, let me know what you think. Anyone else who had had similar experiences?

I am intrigued by your account.

About how old were you when this happened?

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 02-09-2020, 04:54 AM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
I am intrigued by your account.

About how old were you when this happened?
thank you, i would say around 6 or so, it was a "knowing" i carried with me for years that just suddenly came over me and stay with me and then i forgot about it sort of and blamed it on other things, imagination etc.
Old 02-09-2020, 07:37 AM
Master
Quote:
thank you, i would say around 6 or so, it was a "knowing" i carried with me for years that just suddenly came over me and stay with me and then i forgot about it sort of and blamed it on other things, imagination etc.

I was 8 when something like that happened to me!

It has always 'haunted' me.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 03-09-2020, 08:27 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
There are any number of things that could potentially be happening here and remembering a Life Plan/Purpose is one of them. You could also be talking about mediumship/intuition abilities as well as Gnosis, or knowing without knowing how you know. Children are far more accepting of these kinds of things than adults because they simply accept the world as it is presented to them. Adults, on the other hand, come out with stuff this thread is built on. They're far less accepting, they come out with often irrational explanations and sometimes think they know best. Adults dismiss imagination and close the door on open-mindedness, which also closes the door on experiencing/understanding these kinds of subjects. Potentially everyone has the ability to have any number of such gifts, but what manifests or not has to do with a number of factors.

Other than that there's some wild science that could offer potential answers, including the fact that our brains are quantum-capable - our noses already use it by the way. Science also now thinks that memory isn't stored in the brain, the brain is more of an input/output mechanism than storage. While that kind of science is still very much infancy it does open up the possibility for bringing objectivity into discussions like these.

I was born a medium and things like this were a pretty common occurrence for me, and I also suspect my mental health issues also had a part to play.
Old 16-09-2020, 03:26 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
There are any number of things that could potentially be happening here and remembering a Life Plan/Purpose is one of them. You could also be talking about mediumship/intuition abilities as well as Gnosis, or knowing without knowing how you know. Children are far more accepting of these kinds of things than adults because they simply accept the world as it is presented to them. Adults, on the other hand, come out with stuff this thread is built on. They're far less accepting, they come out with often irrational explanations and sometimes think they know best. Adults dismiss imagination and close the door on open-mindedness, which also closes the door on experiencing/understanding these kinds of subjects. Potentially everyone has the ability to have any number of such gifts, but what manifests or not has to do with a number of factors.

Other than that there's some wild science that could offer potential answers, including the fact that our brains are quantum-capable - our noses already use it by the way. Science also now thinks that memory isn't stored in the brain, the brain is more of an input/output mechanism than storage. While that kind of science is still very much infancy it does open up the possibility for bringing objectivity into discussions like these.

I was born a medium and things like this were a pretty common occurrence for me, and I also suspect my mental health issues also had a part to play.
Thank you Greenslade, very interesting:) (sorry for the late response)
Old 16-09-2020, 03:51 PM
Pathfinder

My grandads black and white war photo is in a mixed frame in our living room. my daughter is 5 now but she when she was around 3 years old she started calling him pants. Sounds funny I know. She started saying he was in the house. Upstairs.

I remember having her brother and he was upstairs asleep in his Moses basket. My daughter said to me that he was upstairs watching the baby with Charlie. She can't remember that now. But for months she was very spiritual it seemed.

Apparently when I was little girl I said I used to be a man. So it seemed I remembered something lol.
Old 16-09-2020, 06:07 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miamoo
My grandads black and white war photo is in a mixed frame in our living room. my daughter is 5 now but she when she was around 3 years old she started calling him pants. Sounds funny I know. She started saying he was in the house. Upstairs.

I remember having her brother and he was upstairs asleep in his Moses basket. My daughter said to me that he was upstairs watching the baby with Charlie. She can't remember that now. But for months she was very spiritual it seemed.

Apparently when I was little girl I said I used to be a man. So it seemed I remembered something lol.
Hi, was your grandfather in war, like WWII, those days gave nickname to pants pinks and greens? Fascinating too with the rest you wrote :)