Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 06-08-2020, 04:04 PM
Knower
Development can have its ups and downs in life

Throughout my life I have had experience many unusually occurrences, at the time I didn't particularly understand them. Now how ever I am beginning to grasp why good and bad things happened.

Some were pretty awful and I am surprised I am still here, damaged yes, but I am a fighter.

I have been may aware of an invisible world around us, an unseen element that governs our lives singular has well has multiple, some will except it others just ignore it and continue in the worldly ways of unawareness or just to the effort of surviving is enough for them.

But my friends, be aware everything there is a reason, you may not understand it at the time....but in time you will.....so be strong if your in a bad place....if your in a good place enjoy the moment and share with others if you can.
Old 06-08-2020, 04:29 PM
Master

Thank you for this post :) it feels good.

Yes development has ups and downs. Life can be messy. But if we look back at out lives, maybe we see some progress :)

Kindness,

Realizefun
Old 06-08-2020, 05:11 PM
Master
Yep, like a roller coaster ride.
Old 08-08-2020, 07:27 AM
Master
Development involves growth, and growth means going into areas that we have never experienced before. It takes us out of our comfort zone. I think it is wonderful that you have gained insight on your path.

I have known people who lived a reckless life, and by the time they woke up they were severely damaged, or they lost their life. Most, if not all, of us are survivors. Some had to survive more damaging stuff than others; some of us have deeper wounds than others. But comparing and judging can leave us bitter. There will always be people who we think are better off or worst off.

Nonetheless, we all created, or had imposed on us, a burden which we carry, and are attempting to remove. People used to ask me “what is your religion,” and I would reply, my religion is un-do-ism. It is a religion where I undo all that others have done to me, and what I have done to myself.

Yes, there is a presence that surrounds us and permeates us, a deep overwhelming presence; filled with unfathomable wisdom and intoxicating love. A presence that can smooth out the roller coaster ride if we constantly bathe in it. It is a presence that has been with us all the while, even when we were unaware of it, it came with us into this world and will leave with us when we go. Peace.
Old 08-08-2020, 08:09 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by realizefun
Yes development has ups and downs. Life can be messy. But if we look back at out lives, maybe we see some progress :)

It depends on how much you lose and how much you suffer.
After 3 years of unrequested hell, 2.5 years having lost a job of my dreams, 2 years of demonic hell and a 1+ year of an ideal relationship gone, my attitude is not the standard in this forum of "god giveth" or "forces above are right" but "you Higher fu***rs can eat glass".
I take and beat the challenges, yeah, but I am not welcoming "them" and "their plan". **** it and **** them. I didn't ask for this.
Recently, "they" are complaining that "they dont understand me". Good.
Old 09-08-2020, 08:14 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_demi
It depends on how much you lose and how much you suffer.
After 3 years of unrequested hell, 2.5 years having lost a job of my dreams, 2 years of demonic hell and a 1+ year of an ideal relationship gone, my attitude is not the standard in this forum of "god giveth" or "forces above are right" but "you Higher fu***rs can eat glass".
I take and beat the challenges, yeah, but I am not welcoming "them" and "their plan". **** it and **** them. I didn't ask for this.
Recently, "they" are complaining that "they dont understand me". Good.

I get you. I also see a lot of suffering in this world that just doesn’t seem right. Also in my own life. I don’t like it. I think I can say I went through a few years of hell too. Trying to overcome whatever caused that right now. I don’t know what causes such stuff. However I wasn’t talking about gods or higher self or whatever. We grow in whatever way. The fact you say what just you said is very strong of you in the face of Gods and etc. Many don’t dare to complain. Anyway, grown or not, you’re suffering. And that is awful. Why do you think it is? I never discovered why I was suffering. As there doesn’t seem to be a valid reason