Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 06-08-2020, 04:00 AM
Pathfinder
Dreaming of my soulmate before meeting him

I wanna start by saying that I’m only 19 and I have no experience in any type of romantic relationship. It’s not that I never wanted to date anyone it’s just that I wasn’t the type to put myself out there and I’ve also been told people have been afraid to approach me as they think I would hurt them. Im very tall for a girl and have terrible RBF so I guess I see where they are coming from, even though Im a major pacifist. There was a guy I fell for but it was a karmic cycle relationship that never went anywhere that I had to end. I always envied my friends when they got dates or had flings with people and I just kind of sat there by myself wondering when someone would come for me. As I’ve gotten older I realize that whole waiting for someone to sweep you off your feet thing isn’t realistic. However with that being said I have been more focused on healing for the past year rather than looking for love. Last may my dad passed away and it really destroyed me mentally, emotionally, and spiritually. All my progress in my spiritual journey came to a halt and I went to a very dark place. I have spent the last year working on healing from the trauma of losing him. I finally have been starting to feel like myself again. I’m getting back to meditating, communicating with guides, and working with my crystals etc.

For the past six months I have been dreaming of this guy who I’ve never met, and yet I know he is my other half and exists out in the world. He is the same age as me, tall(around 6,4), skinny, has short black hair, and deep blue(almost black) eyes, slightly tan skin. I’ve been shown very random details about him. When I first started dreaming of him his face was always fuzzy to my waking memory, however I eventually had a dream where I saw his entire face and can kind of see it in my minds eye. One thing I remember vividly was he had very unique facial features. In the dream when we made eye contact the connection was instant and we both knew each other immediately. I went back to his house and we just talked and got to know eachother for the rest of the dream. I have dreamt about him since but havent had anything as powerful as the dream I saw his face. In the dreams there are always other random characters but with him I can feel its another soul present with me. I have also had visions of how I would meet him and I’ve been shown really specific details about him.

These include:
- his name begins with K
- He is a libra
- He is biracial
- His father is asian(i believe chinese descent) and they have a rocky relationship
- He isn’t from around where I live or he just moved here ie: he isnt familiar with the area
- We are from opposite worlds and the way I live is foreign to him.
- I will meet him at my work

I’ve had a vision that I will quite literally bump into him at my job and when we make eye contact the connection will be instant. I also felt that I would see him very briefly before the actual encounter. My guides tease me and give me little hints here and there as I get closer to meeting him. In doing research I have found that there are others who have dreamt of their true love before meeting them. Has anyone ever experienced this before meeting someone and if so how did it turn out?
Old 08-08-2020, 05:14 AM
Administrator
I had an astral projection of meeting my now present wife who lives in Canada while this vivid dream Im about to describe is in the UK, before I relate, time and distance means nothing when you connect with someone and every aspect of these connections should be seen as.... energy and its transfer, as you will see

it is in poem form, as astral projection cant really be written down, so to understand it, it is expressed from the heart...

I am floating yet sense no body
I seem to follow a set course
as if I know where Im going
yet there is no concern for an ending
The sense of time is no more
I feel very much at home above the soup of thoughts
that invades the mind
I am at peace in the unknown

I am sat on a park seat near Salisbury Cathedral
the cold wind is blowing and the leaves dance in the fading light
I can feel the curve of the seat as I sit down
I marvel at how I seem to be a part of this strange world
yet feel eased and distanced

I sit there and wait for reasons as yet untold
A woman approaches and sits down beside me
I feel as though I should know her her presence felt
All words are unspoken yet her understanding felt
as if we were strangers meeting for the first time

I feel its time to go
I get up to go
and find myself awake and refreshed

to keep it short I found this woman who sat next to me on that seat and moved to Canada to be with her

the story of how I found her is long and complex but vice to say every aspect of it was governed and sanctioned in every aspect of our lives, ie, it was meant to be despite the immense obstacles we had to go through to be together

don't be fooled by looks alone, falling in love is an inward journey of self discovery he, whoever he may be is a reflection or your radiant beauty within