Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Reiki

Old 22-06-2019, 01:31 AM
Knower
Help my husband heal

I need help with my husband. It's been a few months and I have been praying for him to heal emotionally. I have tried doing Reiki on him while we sleep, but havent practiced in a while. love him unconditionally and am hoping he forgives me as I have let him down and hurt him. He resents me and I don't ever want to lose him or his love. I'm hoping that someone can help me with distant healing of some sort. Can anyone help me. PM me if possible.
Thank you very much in advance.
AD
Old 01-07-2019, 08:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by aduff
I need help with my husband. It's been a few months and I have been praying for him to heal emotionally. I have tried doing Reiki on him while we sleep, but havent practiced in a while. love him unconditionally and am hoping he forgives me as I have let him down and hurt him. He resents me and I don't ever want to lose him or his love. I'm hoping that someone can help me with distant healing of some sort. Can anyone help me. PM me if possible.
Thank you very much in advance.
AD

Hi :)

I think it's a good thing to try and bring healing to emotional trauma of any kind ..

I think many would agree however that it's not normally a quick fix ..

It depends on what the sufferings reflect doesn't it .. I have had my fair share of emotional pain and it seems from one perspective it's all I have ever done is try and recover from one thing or another but there does come a time for many where one is released from certain effects of trauma ..

I suppose if your husband feels really bad in himself because of what you did then it's even more difficult to overcome sufferings from the hand of a supposed love one .

As you have already gathered it's not an easy fix and forgiveness happens similar to when a fruit is ripe enough to let go of the tree .

It's impossible to forget on one hand but it's not impossible to live with and work through and sometimes there really isn't anything that can be said or done to make another feel better in the immediate ..

I think there is much growth in suffering and it has it's place within experience so your hubby will be learning much about himself and you in the process ..

You say you haven't practiced in a while regarding doing reiki on him while he sleeps, why would that be? Why have you given up? It takes as long as it takes doesn't it .

x daz x
Old 02-07-2019, 11:30 PM
Experiencer

How do you think you have let him down, like what makes you think that you have hurt him to think that he resents you?
Old 03-07-2019, 03:04 AM
Knower

Regardless of the answering to that question, you need to know that if you truly love him unconditionally, you cannot be invested in the results of the healing, save for the fact that he is healed. What I mean by this is that you appear to desperately want his affection again, but truly being unconditional means that you want it for him whether you are involved in the rest of his life or not. That is unconditional.

I would recommend that you put your hands on you and love yourself through this time. His healing will come, and reiki does accelerate healing, but you will be able to stay out of his process more if you are emanating an attitude of peace and wellbeing rather than continually looking for evidence of his healing the way you want him to.

Reiki you. It will be a thousand times more helpful for you right now.

<3
Old 20-07-2019, 01:09 PM
Knower
Thank you God-Like and thank you Empowers. It's a very tough situation and knowing that I could loose him, gives me anxiety and I feel depressed. I have been doing much better but I still feel low from time time because I wish things could be back to how they used to be. I felt like I was trying to hard when I did the reiki while sleeping, and I guess I just stopped. But I still manifest daily by scripting, visualization and being grateful for what we have. I wish I could see into the future and it just eats me up inside. :(
Old 20-07-2019, 01:19 PM
Administrator
For Healing to work the person has to be open to it doing reiki on him whilst he sleeps wont work as he is unaware of what you are doing,
you need to either sit down and talk or go see a counsellor as a couple.

what you are after is forgiveness from him.only he can give that.you need to speak about what has happened between you for Healing to have any affect.

Namaste