Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams > Lucid Dreaming

Old 04-03-2023, 09:44 PM
Master
Is it a dream or is it real

have you ever had a dream It's So real it don't feel like it's a dream pause because I know I have I know it's hard to tell names

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 10-03-2023, 08:23 PM
Master
I love back and my past was it well I would dream I'm still confused it's no right I like them down I don't think I'm not but I still feel like I'm not at times because it's veins often had

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 10-03-2023, 09:25 PM
Knower

Some dreams might be memories from this life, other lives, parallel lives. Or they may indicate things to come.
Old 12-04-2023, 12:36 AM
Knower
So what qualifies as a lucid dream? I had this dream a couple of months ago it was a terrible accident so real and unique considering most dreams i have are bits and pieces of things that make little sense and i dont remember them except for a few that has stayed with me thru the years, now this particular dream i had was of a person on a bicycle and i believe might have have been his dog also involving a tractor trailer that looked like it jack knifed or might have pulled over that way to protect the accident scene and i was flying slowly around the clover leaf where the accident was and i should say floating after seeing the accident scene i floated up in the air like a UAP and looked back and there was the tractor trailer anyway sorry for that whole account of it but for weeks after that dream i was googling it endlessly until i just gave up and thinking about it gets me a bit upset cause im an animal lover nature lover and not a big fan of my fellow man!
Old 19-08-2023, 03:52 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by entenmanns
So what qualifies as a lucid dream? I had this dream a couple of months ago it was a terrible accident so real and unique considering most dreams i have are bits and pieces of things...
Hey there!

Dreams can be incredibly powerful, and it's not uncommon for them to leave a lasting impression, especially when they feel so real.

To answer your question about what qualifies as a lucid dream: A lucid dream is a type of dream where you're aware that you're dreaming. It's like a light bulb goes off in your head, and you suddenly realize, "Hey, this is just a dream!" Once you have that awareness, you might even be able to control some aspects of the dream or make decisions consciously.

From what you've described, it sounds like your dream was incredibly vivid and detailed, but it doesn't necessarily sound like it was lucid. If you didn't have that moment of realization that you were in a dream, then it probably wasn't a lucid dream.

I totally get why you'd be so affected by this dream, especially being an animal and nature lover. Sometimes our dreams pull from our deepest emotions and fears. It's okay to feel upset about it. Just remember, dreams are a natural part of our subconscious processing, and they don't always have a direct meaning or correlation to real life.
Old 20-08-2023, 05:04 AM
Master
Its only a lucid dream IF you are aware its a dream while still dreaming.
What's described in the OP is called a 'Vivid Dream' or sometimes an 'Aware Dream'