Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 26-01-2021, 06:30 PM
Pathfinder
Lightbulb What is your ideal Heaven on Earth?

I had this calling last summer for philanthropy, that I feel coincides with the energies of light. The idea was if you provide the vision for heaven to exist as an experience on earth then people will be more likely to see it true & that reciprocates through a mutual empowerment process. Adding light to the already abundant supply of light. So I had found a beautiful reference to the light work study a book titled Archangels & Ascended Masters by Doreen Virtue. In context specifically the Archangel Uriel (God is my light), & Archangel Casiel Guardian of the Seventh Heaven exemplified specific positional natures pertaining to a Heavenly order. While the years trying times called for a much more peaceful narrative in personification I felt the presence of Angels was necessary and plentiful for my dedication.

So for a good four months during the summer of 2020 amidst the beliefs of the world, I strapped on a pair of White Angel Wings (Like the Victoria secret supermodels use) and began a light campaign to encourage Healthy Food consumption by putting up small flyers with smiling cute happy Healthy Vegetables on the front, with a quote saying “Heaven on Earth, Go Vegetarian!” I probably put up more than a thousand throughout the entire Seattle area here in Washington. The support has been phenomenal for people, & the karmic energy was instantaneous. Probably more than anything hearing the “I love your wings!” hundreds of times made the purpose even more fulfilling & Washington state has stayed very strong in light of the circumstances. The very best part is the smiles I see from people every day when I walk past one of the signs.(I even waterproofed them)

My delivery was on bicycle of course so I could wear the wings and make a good impression when talking with people about vegetarian advocacy. One day mid route a bicyclist had pulled up along side and asked me “What’s with the wings?”, I said “Why it is heaven on earth, every day!” Showing them the little flyer, they seemed completely shocked, and then the person explained to me that they were a doctor. So we talked, I explained to them the idea of attracting universes & how if we visualize earth as the current experience of heaven rather than heaven being a destination we are more likely to bring that consciousness into reality. Also, that through the simple process of viewing plant life before/during food consumption for every meal, is one more meal we are also affirming to ourselves that life is alive and well. Then I could see in their eyes this friend actually began to ponder what I had just told them.

Even if I ate only One meal a day, that would still be 365 positive affirmations that life is alive and well for my food in just one year.

Favorite Angel crystals: Seraphinite & Lemurian seed

Tell me about your ideal Heaven on Earth

Namaste
-Jesse
Old 07-02-2021, 07:25 AM
Knower
Lightbulb a new tactic

In recent times I noticed something as I develop more of my intuition I discover there is a lot of homes and places that need energy cleanse I noticed there are many invaders from the other side (not high vibration creations) so if we want to make a world vibrate higher we must raise the awareness of others,
as the invaders feed on lifeforce and in return they give lower vibration weakening others and slow down the transformation of the earth and our world,
so my idea is to raise awareness and offer free simple cleansing and effective to any home and space using sounds,
such as the Tibetan bowl with a combination of high vibration,
but mostly by using the internet as a tool to reach others the fewer houses that influence by the evil presence the better as that will cause a change to come from within everyone, it was always been about vibration and will always be.
Old 24-07-2021, 11:25 PM
PureEvil760

One where every normal human is dead and the ascended rule the earth. That would be very literally Heaven on Earth.