Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 12-04-2021, 09:48 AM
Master

Whatever it is ( a parasite would be my guess), it can be driven away, but it takes a consistent approach. You would need to make the host environment (your energy field) inhospitable to whatever it feeds on, which is mostly fear and anxiety.

I'm not sure if this was covered already, but you need to build a shield of white light around you and raise your vibrations sufficiently, so it has nothing to feed on.

If you want, I can give you a boost of energy and help you build up that shield remotely. It is a form of energy work, which I do sometimes and has been known to help in such cases.
Old 12-04-2021, 10:02 PM
Experiencer
@NoOne - Thank you for offering. I'm working with someone on Wednesday and will let you know if I need additional help. Thanks!
Old 15-04-2021, 11:39 AM
Experiencer
WOW - well, this exorcist I worked with yesterday from London was absolutely incredible and really knows what he is doing.

Apparently, I had a slew of issues to resolve, all created through channeling, which I won't get into specific detail on here.

However, during our 1st session, dark spirits and demons spoke through me, telling him their function and how they had obtained legal rights to me. Some were "alters" created.

He expelled many and broke many vows and curses, but some demons persist still. We couldn't resolve it all in just one hour because we're addressing MANY years of channeling and issues that arose as a result of my carelessness.

We have another session scheduled for Sat April 24th. There's far more work to do.

In the meantime, I am to pray, read scripture (the bible) and to strengthen my faith in Jesus (the Lord) and in God Himself.
Old 15-04-2021, 11:57 AM
ImthatIm

LoveWater

Nice to hear that you are receiving guidance.
Old 15-04-2021, 12:15 PM
Master

Wow, great to hear you have received real help, such people are tough to find.
Congrats and wishing you a quick recovery. Possession / Oppression is very much like a chronic illness you need to heal from.
Old 16-04-2021, 11:27 AM
Experiencer
thanks! Yes, this reverend is particularly good! I feel better already, but there's more work to do..... he cleared a LOT in our 1st session. Some remained, so that's what we'll be clearing next. He requires that I fast for 24 hours before a session. He says fasting makes it FAR easier for all to be released and removed from me.

My husband found him online through a lengthy search for exorcists. They do not exactly advertise. Thank goodness he found this one!!!! He was far more effective and experienced with exorcism than the priest who came to my home a couple weeks back, right after I got out of the hospital. The priest was under the impression my issues were mainly psychological vs. spiritual. I knew better... it's mainly spiritual, not psychological. He assumed this because I had been hospitalized three times for the same issue and am on medication for hearing voices. BUT i FEEL and EXPERIENCE these entitties/spirits/demons within me. I hear their words and they speak through me.

The reverend spoke directly to them, asking for names, ages, function and identities. Each spoke through me, identifying themselves. He says they can claim a legal right to you, so he was breaking all legal rights they have to me as we worked together. The session was one full hour. He charges by the minute. I paid $350 US dollars for a one-hour session. NOT cheap, but soooooooo worth it.
Old 16-04-2021, 03:38 PM
PureEvil760

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveWater
@PureEvil760, thank you.... I understand and hear what you're saying. Your username scares me, lol.

What I don't understand, is yesterday, I was SO much better. I felt like myself again. Then during my sleep, it all returned, and I woke up again dealing with possession of sorts. WHY????? WHY during my sleep did this occur????

That is the same with me, Every single one I've seen was in a state right before naturally waking up, then a couple times I would see them while awake with my eyes for a few moments.

I'm guessing it's because your waking self has become stronger but there is some weakness in your subconscious still which they can still attack and apparently, stick to.
Old 16-04-2021, 04:02 PM
Master

LoveWater, this may be of interest to you:

https://odysee.com/@jerrymarzinsky:6...LLUCINATIONS:c

There seems to be increasing evidence that the voices people diagnosed with some mental illnesses hear aren't just in their heads.
Old 16-04-2021, 08:52 PM
Master
Seems you know best and bestowed with knowledge for the closure...hope your ok with hospital!

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 17-04-2021, 11:21 AM
Administrator
Nice to know that you are receiving the help you need

Namaste