Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 15-12-2015, 01:56 PM
Suspended
How to Keep a Negative Entity Away Whilst Before Sleeping?

Hello,

Does anyone have any experience with this. I need to deal with being disturbed during the night. My biggest problem is actually getting to sleep, I'm usually disturbed by this entity after lights out & it's causing me to wake up late.

Thanks.

Sorry about the title error!

"Before Sleeping"
Old 16-12-2015, 12:22 AM
Super Moderator
It might help to go one night without sleep, and keep going (no naps) through the next day until an early bedtime. You will completely crash -believe me.
Then the next day do as much physical work or exercise as makes you healthily tired. Eat well. Good solid food, including carbohydrates. Not snacks all day, but proper meals.

Soon you will be tired at bed time, will lie down and sleep as soon as your head hits the pillow. You may remember no dreams in the morning.

Clear out your room with whatever helps you -such as burning Sage or Frankincense etc. But the smoke is just smoke. It needs to be backed up with something trustworthy and beautiful in your heart and mind -whatever that may be; whether it is calling on the Soul of a loved one, or calling to Jesus Christ, or some other beneficial and high-level Guidance in Spirit.

The entity then has a choice....to go away and do something else, or to raise itself up to accompany you!

Anyway it is also an option to get a professional Medium or Spirit helper to assist that Spirit in finding its own place in the next world.

I have heard of some people who placed crystals at each 4 corners of their bed, on the floor, or who sprinkled salt in a circle around their bed....or other strategies. These things may help. I feel it is your intrinsic state of mind and heart which will help more though. And positioning yourself into a 'vibration' of Soul which is not fear-based, but strong.
Old 16-12-2015, 10:25 PM
Suspended
Thank you Tobi. I could look to tire myself a little more before bedtime, I'm not sure that I can go a whole night without sleep, having this spirit around causes me to nap anyway because it seems to drain me mentally. I'll try to avoid those naps.

I pray to God, which is all I believe in at the moment, I think that works. I also have a scented candle which might also help with clearing.

I am looking into getting expert help with this, & I have found my own ways of shielding & getting into a positive vibe, but it's not easy to maintain that!
Old 17-12-2015, 01:41 AM
Pathfinder

1) Burn white sage with a window open mentally telling any non-loving spirits to leave. If u r in a condo/flat, then the whole place room by room. Or entire house as I just did.

2) Picture you, and your room/condo/flat/house in a bubble filled with white light from a long tube going into the heavens. Down the tube comes white light with some gold. White light is purity and love and the gold being spiritual knowledge.

Being in the bubble with while light protects you from anything non-loving or could do you harm.

'hope that helps.

BuzzCap7
Old 18-12-2015, 06:43 AM
iorek65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astro
Thank you Tobi. I could look to tire myself a little more before bedtime, I'm not sure that I can go a whole night without sleep, having this spirit around causes me to nap anyway because it seems to drain me mentally. I'll try to avoid those naps.

I pray to God, which is all I believe in at the moment, I think that works. I also have a scented candle which might also help with clearing.

I am looking into getting expert help with this, & I have found my own ways of shielding & getting into a positive vibe, but it's not easy to maintain that!

I can empathize with your circumstance. I wonder if how we tune our consciousness before bed can affect it ... Sometimes I put on Tibetan Bowls music.

The other thing I wonder about is tuning the sensitivity of our spirit senses...sometimes they feel more intense and sensitive and other times less so. Perhaps there is a method of intent for altering that at will?

In one sense I just accept it and choose not to be afraid/reactive toward him/it. They always want to provoke reactions, so letting go of resistance and becoming non-reactive seems to be at least part of the answer.

Getting frantic and trying to make them go away is what they want -- caring less and less about their presence frustrates them and is in our own best interest as human beings.

Just some thoughts -- I'm not settled/fully conclusive in many ways.
Old 18-12-2015, 09:19 PM
Newbie ;)

I had to deal with negative entities for a long time many years ago that would invade and attack me in dreams of I ignored them while awake and I've found that calling God for help out loud works. I've also found that if you refuse to be scared or give off negative emotions this causes the entity to move on. You have to have complete and utter confidence that calling God will work though, and each situation is unique so whatever you choose to do tread carefully.
Old 21-12-2015, 11:21 PM
Knower
Access your basic physic level and then snap, point at the energy and tell it to shrink. Repeat until you feel the presence is gone.
When life gets you down and you think it's no use, when you don't know who you are and you have nothing to lose, just know you have friends who think you're worth the while, and they always tell you "Why worry, just smile."
Old 06-01-2016, 01:40 PM
Suspended
Other things have had to take priority over this for a while now so I've not had a chance to try much at all.
Even so, I've had some success by trying to reach out to benevolent beings, guardian angels & such things & things & asking for their protection. Since then things have settled down greatly. I can get through my days without too much bother at the moment, although it can be unsettling at times.

Thanks for your replies.

Last edited by Astro : 06-01-2016 at 04:09 PM.
Old 06-01-2016, 03:59 PM
Experiencer
Hi Astro,

I have to agree what BuzzCap7 wrote, that a simple bubble of white light works great. It's never failed on me.

Boson
Old 06-01-2016, 04:12 PM
Suspended
Thanks Boson. I've not had much success with visualizations so far, although it's more of a work in progress with those, something to be developed.