Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams > Lucid Dreaming

Old 16-07-2023, 09:39 AM
Master

Meeting the Sister

Last night I had an incredible experience.. and I met someone who gave me her name, a name that I never heard before, a name that is actually a word in Italian, this language is not even my native language, not the first time this happens...

To put it simply, in my experience, I lost my way back to my family, I basically lost my way back home, I was in a foreign land, snow everywhere, in some sort of a trip, I remember every single detail crystal clear, I was there fully.

Long story short, I had a sleigh and played with it and moved away from my family, so away that I lost them and I was really afraid that I could never see them again. I was in this foreign town, anyway, I went to a house and met a girl there and even before asking her about help she was readily to help me find my way back.

She was about my age, short black curly hair, a bit skinny, and having a very friendly presence, someone really really friendly... So I went with her to find my way back but we could not find my way back, in fact, I was the done showing the way for it was my job to do it, that's how I felt, to "remember".

Houses everywhere, we were literally entering people backyards just to find my way, I remember every single detail. At one point someone came, a boy, he looked familiar, anyway, he did not want her to help me.

Finally, I remembered the way back, the way back was exactly starting from her house and moving back on the steps I made to reach her house, so I was never lost, fear made not see that I was knowing the way back..

I was once again in front of her house, and before leaving, I asked her, what's your name? She answered:

I am Sorella;

Which means sister in Italian, I googled this now, incredible...................

Truly incredible... not the first time this happens...
Old 16-07-2023, 08:34 PM
Master
If I remember correctly, you stated in the past that you want to connect with the source.. I don't know what you have in mind,or what you think as the source,but maybe the dream points on a feminine force trying to guide you..

Just don't fall in the trap to humanize them to much..A force who wants to communicate with you, might use an interface suitable for you..for example I have seen the goddess in vision, like a beautiful woman having flowers in her hands and neck.. She choose this way to make me feel that she comes in love and peace....

Now if a feminine force wants to help you kick your enemies, most likely will appear to you as an amazon,or like Mali, etc....

The main thing is to get the message beyond the form...

And you are doing great........
Old 17-07-2023, 10:00 PM
Master

@lomax Thank you, yes, the feminine energy, again and again a female being appears in my experiences, sometimes even as little girls, for example, a week ago a little girl with blonde hair taught me how to use telekinesis. I met quite a few little girls in my experiences and I felt the same friendly presence.

Yes, the symbolism is there.. always there, I mean, this experience is full of symbolism, every single detail.