Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 14-08-2020, 01:08 AM
Administrator
Hello

I picked two pendants on Facebook from a local shop. I knew one was Septarian as I have that in a large heart crystal. The other one I though was something differed but I was pleasantly surprised that is was Petrified Wood. I have some of that in raw form crystal.

Septarian (also known as Dragonstone)

gets its name from the Latin word "saeptum", which means a small wall or enclosure. The mineral-filled cracks that divide the walls of the septarian concretion give this stone a distinctive appearance.

Metaphysical Properties:

Septarian is also known as ‘Dragon Stone’
Its name ‘Dragon Stone’ comes from an old Malagasy legend. It is said that when the ‘Dragons’ died out they fossilized & became part of the sea bed that later became Septereye/Septarian & it is this formation that resembles the ‘Scales of Dragons’

Healing Properties:

Septarian is a healing stone beneficial to overall health and wellbeing.
• Opens psychic abilities
• Gives relief for muscle spasms
• Nurtures and grounds

Magical Properties:

Septarian are strong Shamanic stones harnessing the different vibrational energies of the stones they are made up of. A combination of calcite, limestone (chalcedony) and aragonite, this stone brings a very calming, protective energy that is ancient and magical!

Energy: Protective
Element: Earth
Powers: Psychic
Zodiac: None
Chakra Classification: Solar Plexus and Sacral

Petrified Wood

Petrified wood (from the Greek root petro meaning "rock" or "stone"; literally "wood turned into stone") is the name given to a special type of fossilized remains of terrestrial vegetation. It is the result of a tree having turned completely into stone by the process of permineralization.

Metaphysical Properties:

People like to use Petrified Wood to help connect with the energies of the Earth. These Petrified Wood Pieces are a great way for city dwellers to keep the vibrations of nature near in the concrete jungle. Meditation with Petrified wood may take you back to connect with a time when your Spirit was cradled by Nature.

Healing Properties:

Petrified Wood is a stone of transformation. It assists one to advance to one’s highest chosen level. Helps to make one feel safe and secure, calming down survival-based fears

Magical Properties:

Petrified Wood assists in setting a pace and staying with that pace all day long.

Energy: Wellness and wisdom
Planet: Earth
Elements: Earth and Akasha
Deity: The Mother Goddess
Powers: Longevity, Healing Protection
Zodiac: Leo
Chakra Classification: Root, Sacral, Solar Plexus

Lynn
Old 14-08-2020, 02:43 AM
Master
Petrified Wood is great also for past lives, time traveling, etc.....

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 14-08-2020, 07:49 AM
Guide

Great info Lynn!
Old 16-08-2020, 09:49 PM
Knower
My new peach quartz:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Peach3.jpg (96.8 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg peach2.jpg (112.5 KB, 8 views)
Old 17-08-2020, 05:15 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
Instagram auctions are live shows on people's stories. Its the new way small business owners or etsy folk sell their crystals. They go 'live' on the app, and there is like 100-250 of us all watching and we bid on stuff they show. IG has tons of them. Facebook also has live auctions.

So I made an account for instragram, and am following a few pages based on minerals and crystals. Do I just wait for the auctions to happen? Am I doing this right?

Thank you.. I appreciate any help. :)
Old 17-08-2020, 08:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

I picked two pendants on Facebook from a local shop. I knew one was Septarian as I have that in a large heart crystal. The other one I though was something differed but I was pleasantly surprised that is was Petrified Wood. I have some of that in raw form crystal.

Septarian (also known as Dragonstone)

gets its name from the Latin word "saeptum", which means a small wall or enclosure. The mineral-filled cracks that divide the walls of the septarian concretion give this stone a distinctive appearance.

Metaphysical Properties:

Septarian is also known as ‘Dragon Stone’
Its name ‘Dragon Stone’ comes from an old Malagasy legend. It is said that when the ‘Dragons’ died out they fossilized & became part of the sea bed that later became Septereye/Septarian & it is this formation that resembles the ‘Scales of Dragons’

Healing Properties:

Septarian is a healing stone beneficial to overall health and wellbeing.
• Opens psychic abilities
• Gives relief for muscle spasms
• Nurtures and grounds

Magical Properties:

Septarian are strong Shamanic stones harnessing the different vibrational energies of the stones they are made up of. A combination of calcite, limestone (chalcedony) and aragonite, this stone brings a very calming, protective energy that is ancient and magical!

Energy: Protective
Element: Earth
Powers: Psychic
Zodiac: None
Chakra Classification: Solar Plexus and Sacral

Oh! Thanks for the info. I have my Zuni bear and large tumble with me :)

I'm waiting for some Hiddenite to arrive. It's been two months now...
Old 20-08-2020, 03:30 AM
Knower
So excited. Just found an amazingly priced Noble Serpentine piece, nice large half polished half rough. I asked my dream/higher self if it was a good stone, and got
Old 20-08-2020, 03:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilary
So excited. Just found an amazingly priced Noble Serpentine piece, nice large half polished half rough. I asked my dream/higher self if it was a good stone, and got

Noble Serpentines are beautiful healing stones.

You will like yours a lot!

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 20-08-2020, 11:25 AM
Guide

A Tantalite pendant. Still have to receive it though.
Old 20-08-2020, 07:12 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylmar
A Tantalite pendant. Still have to receive it though.

That's an interesting crystal Sylmar.