Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 24-02-2021, 03:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbodhiSky
i would say the thing you are seeing beyond was never really yourself, (as you are the seer) it was a certain way to be, living with a certain relationship with certain ideas and thoughts, and then when we are living free of these things, we are closer to what we really are, not less, and that old self we were in a relationship with, a merging of us and ego, blocked holy communion with our source, with love, with god.

i could say it like this: when i am here now as an instrument of the source, love and peace is in my heart

The Christ is more to me. I am the seer but what is seen is even deeper.

That beyond myself returns to me, and in me I see that I am loved, Jesus in me, or so I see.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhDnyPsQsB0

Nice tune too.. where there is one there is two too listen.

As Jesus once said, " where there is more than one, I am there."

He is with me through it all.

God Bless you too.

This my excavation and today is kumran
Everything that happens is from now on
This is pouring rain
This is paralyzed
I keep throwing it down two-hundred at a time
It's hard to find it when you knew it
When your money's gone
And you're drunk as hell
On your back with your racks as the stacks are your load
In the back and the racks and the stacks of your load
In the back with your racks and you're un-stacking your load
Well I've been twisting to the sun and the moon
I needed to replace
The fountain in the front yard is rusted out
All my love was down
In a frozen ground
There's a black crow sitting across from me
His wiry legs are crossed
He is dangling my keys, he even fakes a toss
Whatever could it be
That has brought me to this…

Last edited by Nowayout : 24-02-2021 at 04:38 AM.
Old 25-02-2021, 04:42 AM
Master
I can see the game, I can see the way of life. I know the way my mind can light up the day, all on its own.

My prayers, however, come back to me in waves, in waves of peace and interior light.

God is all this light and love in me, and Jesus was his touch upon the earth. His love, in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit!

I know it, this spirit, it supports me in all I do, and I know I am loved. And I suffer within my lot as most do, God is always there, encouraging me.

The critics of my life come, God however does not judge me, God sets me free..
Old 25-02-2021, 07:50 PM
Soul Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molearner
AbodhiSky,

I like that....:). The condensation would be: look to the spiritual, the intellectual is a stumbling block......

??

Yet scriptures are clear that we are to use our intellect to tes and judget all concepts and hold to the good ones.

Perhaps you do not see your intellect as guiding what you put here.

If you were using your spiritual nature, you would not promote such a *Deleted*religion.

Regards
DL

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 25-02-2021 at 09:41 PM. Reason: Rude opinion
Old 25-02-2021, 07:56 PM
Soul Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
isaiah 53
6We all, like sheep, have gone astray,
each of us has turned to our own way;
and the Lord has laid on him
the iniquity of us all.

apparently there is a price for this situation, where we each lust after our own desires. Man it is nice that we don't have to pay it! That we can just shove it on to someone else to bear the burden of our own sins! and then (like the rest of this chapter says) totally disregard this person and cut them off from life! While all the while claiming we are good people!

Without the scapegoating of Jesus, a full blown lie, there would not be a Christianity.

Not stepping up to ones responsibility for our sins is what Christianity is all about.

That immoral action is what motivates Christians to adore*Deleted* god.

Regards
DL

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 25-02-2021 at 09:42 PM. Reason: Rude insulting opinion
Old 25-02-2021, 08:02 PM
Soul Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowayout

My cross is big too, help me, Lord! That little prayer is enough, I pray. These are dark days.

l.

Jesus said we should pick up our crosses and follow him.

Christians, instead, use Jesus as their ride into heaven, but will be surprised to end in hell.

That that either exists.

Scapegoating is evil and is the root of the Christianity of today.

Regards
DL
Old 25-02-2021, 08:13 PM
Soul Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowayout
God enters me in the heart, and I see that I am as I am in the light of the Christ.

That is a shame.

Jesus, the logos, speaks to our minds as our hearts cannot hear or judge.

My god does not enter me. He never left. He just expresses what he is.

Regards
DL
Old 01-04-2021, 10:28 PM
AbodhiSky

Quote:
Apparently there is something else going on beyond our desire to play games with cause and effect to get beneficial results...

it may be like the difference between:

i will make myself spiritual. i will donate money to various places, i will go to church services 3 times a week, and i will be a great spiritual person

or

i will surrender my life to god and my church and serve others, rather than myself. i will put others first. let me be an instrument of god. let god make me into what god desires. i am gods.

intent and what we are, determines if what we are doing is bad or good sometimes, not the act itself.

a person can donate money to feel good, to feel important, to feel spiritual, to avoid taxes, or out of a genuine compassion for those their donation helps.

so the "cause" and the "effect" also includes intent. why we do what we do can determine if we are doing a spiritual thing or an animal thing.
Old 01-04-2021, 11:52 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Mark 4 -
11And he said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but unto them that are without, all these things are done in parables: 12That seeing they may see, and not perceive; and hearing they may hear, and not understand; lest at any time they should be converted, and their sins should be forgiven them

so everyone knows that if you act a certain way you get the results of your activities. This verse kinda hints that God/Jesus actively prohibit people from acting in desirable ways sometimes, so that they cannot do activities they might otherwise find beneficial and reap the rewards of those activities. Apparently there is something else going on beyond our desire to play games with cause and effect to get beneficial resultws...
THE SECRET OF IMAGINING : Neville Goddard – 20th July 1970

Tonight’s subject is “The Secret of Imagining.” In almost every particular situation – is the world about us different from what we think it. Why then, should we be so incredulous? Life calls on us to believe not less, but more.

The Secret of Imagining is the greatest of all problems, to the solution of which everyone should aspire, for supreme power, supreme wisdom, supreme delight, lie in the solution of this mystery.

If you have solved the mystery of imagining, you have found Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ is defined for us in Scripture as “the power of God and the wisdom of God” (I Corinthians 1:24). As we are told in the eighth chapter of the book of Proverbs – and Wisdom is speaking now, personified as a little child: