Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 21-02-2021, 02:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
Well for a start, the people that exist on this planet are not humans. They are spiritual beings/persons, that are individually connected to non sentient & non aware sensory/processing units, refered to as an earthly physical body.
Call that unit, a human if you choose to, though it is not, sentient nor aware. and so it really is not a human, and neither is the
spiritual "Soul'self/man" that is connected to that organic sensory & processing unit.

The physical body is simply a ways & means for spiritual beings "mankind", to create off spring.
Life starts here on Earth for mankind, so that mankind can create offspring in the very likeness of the conceiving parents themselves. because it can not be done in spirit, without the flesh.

The first parents were spiritual beings, placed on this planet by a creator being. And it wouldn't matter if there wasn't a single one of us left.
Over time the planet would break down every last created thing, that spiritual mankind ever created and left on this planet. And the animals & earth would eventually be rejuvenated , without a trace of the previous inhabitants.

& then the creator could restart the whole process all over again. by placing another set of first parents on Earth.
And while the next generation of spiritual Earthlings evolve away, the previous inhabitants of earth, would exist in the spiritual heavens eternally...or not, because the creator entity may already have done the same thing on another planet, within another solar system, within another galaxy far far away....ETC...Maybe even numerously.
��

I could argue that every cell in our body is part spiritual, DNA has spirit, it grows and has intelligence? Basic or not.

We are spiritual beings, however we see it, having a life.

The first parents are a mystery, Adam and Eve? Evolution seems to point out that our first parents were cave dwellers, God was with them too no doubt.

But yes, God could create a new Heaven and a new earth in the blink of an eye.

Our destiny is wide open.

Our past questionable, I will refrain from diving into the Anunnaki view and all the other mysteries.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anunnaki if anyone is interested.
Old 21-02-2021, 04:02 PM
Master
Is the future not so friendly?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3RIHnK0_NE

Anyway...it's not real..Lol.

Reality is now?
Old 21-02-2021, 11:17 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowayout
I could argue that every cell in our body is part spiritual, DNA has spirit, it grows and has intelligence? Basic or not.

We are spiritual beings, however we see it, having a life.

The first parents are a mystery, Adam and Eve? Evolution seems to point out that our first parents were cave dwellers, God was with them too no doubt.

But yes, God could create a new Heaven and a new earth in the blink of an eye.

Our destiny is wide open.

Our past questionable, I will refrain from diving into the Anunnaki view and all the other mysteries.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anunnaki if anyone is interested.

Yes of course the physical, is spiritual. Though the spiritual that physical is constructed from, has been put together in a manner that makes it organic, and is subject to decay. Though the decayed matter still boils down to invisible spiritual matter.

And just maybe as it has been said, though you may not have heard it said. That just maybe, spiritual mankind was perfect in appearances & in every other way. Though was influenced by dark forces to devolve to the point of a being the Neanderthal etc.
And that at some time later on, started to evolve back to our present form.

Which ever way you look at it, there is a spiritual mind in every Earthling, and the spiritual precedes the physical. AND the physical is not a sentient aware thing.
It is a sensory processing unit. And eventually decays, so where does conscious awareness reside, not in the brain.
Spiritual beings can and do attest to that to myself.
Old 21-02-2021, 11:23 PM
Master

Quote:
Is the future not so friendly?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3RIHnK0_NE

Anyway...it's not real..Lol.

Reality is now?

Yes everything happens in the now, and are moments in time. And every moment precedes another moment and so on.

And the individual happenings of mankind are, that occur in each moment of spiritual mankind, is recorded within the minds of the experiencer, and of which creates past and present.
And because of this we understand that there will be future...future moments.
Old 23-02-2021, 02:57 AM
Master
When I sit in silence and just content myself to being me, I feel complete.

Tomorrow will have its day.

My Past was born out of my being there, and it says to me there is something happening, and I pray. It seems to fill my silence with divine awareness that comes now, and later. I am A Christian, it seems to be going this way for me, and yet I know my history is limited to me.

A Buddhist would have a different view, it's Ok with me.

We need to respect the space we share and be kind.

I am a Christian as complicated as that can be. Lol.

And I am a Contemplative, I look inside.

Life it all swings back to you, and your view. But alone what would we do?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAEppFUWLfc

Awesome song...
Old 23-02-2021, 03:40 AM
Master
The thing is when I see beyond myself I feel connected to this higher power/light.

Jesus was it in his ways....
Old 23-02-2021, 11:42 AM
ImthatIm

Quote:
When I sit in silence and just content myself to being me, I feel complete.

Tomorrow will have its day.

My Past was born out of my being there, and it says to me there is something happening, and I pray. It seems to fill my silence with divine awareness that comes now, and later. I am A Christian, it seems to be going this way for me, and yet I know my history is limited to me.

A Buddhist would have a different view, it's Ok with me.

We need to respect the space we share and be kind.

I am a Christian as complicated as that can be. Lol.

And I am a Contemplative, I look inside.

Life it all swings back to you, and your view. But alone what would we do?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAEppFUWLfc

Awesome song...

It is an Awesome song!
Old 23-02-2021, 05:29 PM
AbodhiSky

Quote:
The thing is when I see beyond myself I feel connected to this higher power/light.

i would say the thing you are seeing beyond was never really yourself, (as you are the seer) it was a certain way to be, living with a certain relationship with certain ideas and thoughts, and then when we are living free of these things, we are closer to what we really are, not less, and that old self we were in a relationship with, a merging of us and ego, blocked holy communion with our source, with love, with god.

i could say it like this: when i am here now as an instrument of the source, love and peace is in my heart
Old 24-02-2021, 03:29 AM
Master
And I see...
Old 24-02-2021, 03:32 AM
Master
God enters me in the heart, and I see that I am as I am in the light of the Christ.