Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 18-02-2021, 07:34 PM
Guide

Lightbulb Your Twin Heals Themselves, through another?

If a twin soul is you, and you need to go within to heal yourself, & to work out the attachments, behaviours, patterns that do not serve you, why do they have another to help heal them, relationship wise? If they are you, than they'd have to heal the same things that stop them. Are they just stronger or, better yet, more in touch with those or other aspects within themselves to be able to have a bond with another?

Or is it because we cannot work within when we are without...certain perspectives that we cannot get from ourselves?

My divine union, is with another. I am told she is a complete soulmate ( a balanced soul mate)

As painful as it is, I am figuring things out more & more, day by day internally.If we came together now, there would be overwhelming heartache, as I am not healed. It would make things worse perhaps..

I don't yet understand why, but to be of the same essence perhaps we would crash. I don't know because I was never physically with him. We never touched. We talked awhile, & met. I ran at our first meeting. So than we really had trouble coming together again. Only once more. & the running, and chasing aspect happened over a year.

There were things I thought I was without just a few months ago, & in a way one could say, I still am, but I had an epiphany that, stability is not having the inability to stay put, stability comes from within & it can always be accessed.

Maybe just like Balance, though I think that takes practice, just as self love. The vibration we're made of, but if it was taken or we were blinded, we just have to work to rewire it. It is a different thing altogether I have not felt yet.

When you’re not afraid to be without anything, anyone that is when you come within. When nothing, & no one can persuade you, this is when you will have more than you could ever have imagined.so I have everything I need already, I am just learning how to access it.

I do not want to keep running from myself any longer.
Old 18-02-2021, 08:41 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green.Heals
If a twin soul is you, and you need to go within to heal yourself, & to work out the attachments, behaviours, patterns that do not serve you, why do they have another to help heal them, relationship wise? If they are you, than they'd have to heal the same things that stop them. Are they just stronger or, better yet, more in touch with those or other aspects within themselves to be able to have a bond with another?

Or is it because we cannot work within when we are without...certain perspectives that we cannot get from ourselves?

My divine union, is with another. I am told she is a complete soulmate ( a balanced soul mate)

As painful as it is, I am figuring things out more & more, day by day internally.If we came together now, there would be overwhelming heartache, as I am not healed. It would make things worse perhaps..

I don't yet understand why, but to be of the same essence perhaps we would crash. I don't know because I was never physically with him. We never touched. We talked awhile, & met. I ran at our first meeting. So than we really had trouble coming together again. Only once more. & the running, and chasing aspect happened over a year.

There were things I thought I was without just a few months ago, & in a way one could say, I still am, but I had an epiphany that, stability is not having the inability to stay put, stability comes from within & it can always be accessed.

Maybe just like Balance, though I think that takes practice, just as self love. The vibration we're made of, but if it was taken or we were blinded, we just have to work to rewire it. It is a different thing altogether I have not felt yet.

When you’re not afraid to be without anything, anyone that is when you come within. When nothing, & no one can persuade you, this is when you will have more than you could ever have imagined.so I have everything I need already, I am just learning how to access it.

My understanding is that if you were to continue to be with your twin flame, you wouldn't be able to actually get the work done. So its done in separation, and I could be wrong but I think the work can't be done in physical union because the separation triggers in you what needs to be healed.
Old 18-02-2021, 08:46 PM
Ascender
Also, sorry if thats half of an answer. I'm not sure why they heal through other relationships too, maybe its a soul contract, maybe its easier to be without the intensity so they learn and heal easier that way. If they can't be with their twin flame at the time, then I can see how might want to be in another relationship for healing and learning, after all we grow through relationships in general
Old 18-02-2021, 11:32 PM
Guide

Hi, it was a good answer, I was just coming to post the very same thing, & I kinda already did a couple of days ago here.

I am just sort of racing around in my head, & things that are rising to the surface naturally, I am also researching.

I feel it is unlikely we will ever come together. Though I wish it weren't so, as you can see this is FRESH, & it still hurts a bit, I just need to let go, and I will in due time.

There's so much info out there, & I know everyone's experience will be different.

I wish I'd not had the one cord cut, I was told it was "toxic" it was of a sexual nature, but I've since learnt that, that is one of the top reason's twins come together..a sense of home..the telepathy was so LOUD. Now, I'm experiencing other things.

We grow through all of our experiences, and interactions. I wish I'd stayed. But told it was divinely guided, so just need to continue to put my trust in faith, my guides. His new union is protected, & needed.

Sorry, think out loud lots.

EDIT: Note to self, I now see the toxic dynamic that he & I created. & where some of it stems from.

Last edited by Green.Heals : 19-02-2021 at 12:39 AM.
Old 19-02-2021, 01:00 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green.Heals

This is the most important thing
a happy ending is never promised...but you can discover a lot of stuff about yourself that will be useful to you in the future
while feelings are being processed, you can also use the pain you feel in a creative way
Old 19-02-2021, 03:58 AM
Guide

Suppose it depends on the happy ending.

It's okay. I know he is gone forever. I have been receiving other's energies. They're connected now. I am sure if I'd not got the other cords cut, he'd have come back, because it was heavy, but it would have been karmic as we're both not ready.

He chose me, and he did not even have the decency to just wait.

I don't typically move through pain, but that has been lifting. & I am being bombarded by my guides, or the Universe with four's galore. I always notice after something devastating, that blessings are brought in. I just have to keep swimming.

Last edited by Green.Heals : 19-02-2021 at 05:06 AM.