Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 14-02-2021, 10:33 PM
Newbie ;)

The core question

Hi!

I'm 42, male, Virgo.

My questions:

1) Why 9 billion people on this planet? God is so powerful he could create 9 billion Universes for each of us. Is this Universe particularly for me?

2) What is the reason why we come here with amnesia and limited? Maybe to hide? From what? From ugly truth? What is that we are hiding from?

3) If we need to fix here something (so this place is like a school, laboratory, or prison... you name it) - why God didn't fix that "thing" in us instantly? He can't? Why all this long-ride here needed for centuries?

4) If there is no God... (strange... but ok...) then we (I?) are that intelligence who created all this. If I am the only intelligent "person" in existence - how could I create the same individuals like me not to be lonely?

5) If time is an illusion then it does not exist from "outside"... only here. Then I as a creator of this place could live all 9 billion lives "at once"... I live every single life here on this planet. Then I make a "movie" - put all those lifes acting "at the same time". So I create an illusion that all other people there are "other persons". But we are 1. Just time separates us. Just question... Can it be so?
Old 14-02-2021, 10:53 PM
Master
֍                WELCOME TO THE SPIRITUAL FORUMS!                      ֎

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 15-02-2021, 01:03 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyny
Hi!

I'm 42, male, Virgo.

My questions:

1) Why 9 billion people on this planet? God is so powerful he could create 9 billion Universes for each of us. Is this Universe particularly for me?
well maybe we do each have a universe but they kinda mingle with each other? And what you are seeing is the piece of all these other universes that intersects your own? Anyway seems like we would get lonely if we were each parked in our own place and couldn't even see each other
Quote:
2) What is the reason why we come here with amnesia and limited? Maybe to hide? From what? From ugly truth? What is that we are hiding from?
we would never let go of what we have if we knew how to keep things. The amnesia/limitations is part of what makes sure we don't get enough knowledge about things to be able to keep them indefinitely. Kepping them indefinitely having been deemed anti-life given the way we respond to life...
Quote:
3) If we need to fix here something (so this place is like a school, laboratory, or prison... you name it) - why God didn't fix that "thing" in us instantly? He can't? Why all this long-ride here needed for centuries?
suppose your idea of fixing things is letting people come to their own conclusions instead of accepting other peoples idea of how life should be. Can you see that the way we are right now TELLING people to do that or otherwise forcing the issue would be counter productive? They might follow your lead, but would be entirely missing the point. Or worse, once you proclaim what you want they might become contrary with you and decide NOT to do this thing you want. So it takes time and patience to let them discover on their own about whether or not this is a good idea, or how much time they want to spend with it. What I'm saying is, if you want people acting on their own, you have to give them the time and space to learn to be able to do so. kinda like you don't TELL a baby to walk or even how to go about it, you wait and it decides eventually whether or not it wants to and then just learns.
Quote:
4) If there is no God... (strange... but ok...) then we (I?) are that intelligence who created all this. If I am the only intelligent "person" in existence - how could I create the same individuals like me not to be lonely?
why do you think you couldn't? Maybe that is another reason for 'amnesia'?
Quote:
5) If time is an illusion then it does not exist from "outside"... only here. Then I as a creator of this place could live all 9 billion lives "at once"... I live every single life here on this planet. Then I make a "movie" - put all those lifes acting "at the same time". So I create an illusion that all other people there are "other persons". But we are 1. Just time separates us. Just question... Can it be so?
of course it COULD be so. a lot of things COULD be so. a better question, is that the way you want it to be?
Old 15-02-2021, 07:23 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Hi, welcome...you say the word and I will transfer this post ---(not appropriate for just saying ''hello'') to your own thread -
say, in General Beliefs where it would get a lot of views?
And way more responses.

Yes, please transfer. Thank you.
Old 15-02-2021, 01:48 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
suppose your idea of fixing things is letting people come to their own conclusions instead of accepting other peoples idea of how life should be. Can you see that the way we are right now TELLING people to do that or otherwise forcing the issue would be counter productive? They might follow your lead, but would be entirely missing the point. Or worse, once you proclaim what you want they might become contrary with you and decide NOT to do this thing you want. So it takes time and patience to let them discover on their own about whether or not this is a good idea, or how much time they want to spend with it. What I'm saying is, if you want people acting on their own, you have to give them the time and space to learn to be able to do so. kinda like you don't TELL a baby to walk or even how to go about it, you wait and it decides eventually whether or not it wants to and then just learns.

Good explanation. Thank you!

Seems 'amnesia' is essential... Will think about this.

The most important question is "Why?". It gives huge motivation to do something or change or accept or learn if you know "why".. therefore I have those questions "why all is like it is".

I will think more about the answers you gave and will write here. Thank you for your guidance. You have empathy. I appreciate your efforts explaining to me.
Old 15-02-2021, 04:15 PM
Your wish is my command...wait til you see - many more readers here.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 15-02-2021, 04:57 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyny
Good explanation. Thank you!

Seems 'amnesia' is essential... Will think about this.

The most important question is "Why?". It gives huge motivation to do something or change or accept or learn if you know "why".. therefore I have those questions "why all is like it is".

I will think more about the answers you gave and will write here. Thank you for your guidance. You have empathy. I appreciate your efforts explaining to me.
Yes, as above, so below. As to why not remembering, another question. The amnesia is a clean slate like in a school to write a new story.
Old 03-03-2021, 10:16 PM
Newbie ;)

What was that place/realm from where we (or 1 "I" who splitted in 9 billion parts) run away to hide here?

Should be oposite to what we see here...

1. No others to communicate with
2. All for granted and without value
3. All predictable and instant... No challenges

Any ideas?