Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 13-02-2021, 08:17 PM
Newbie ;)

Why am I not allowed to exist?

It's one thing when people around me dont want me to exist. i can deal with that. but when forces in the universe dont want me to exist and impede on my happiness what can I do? Is there a story or something in a religious text about somebody who is always bothered by the universe or people around him?
Old 13-02-2021, 08:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MatteoFontes1996
It's one thing when people around me dont want me to exist. i can deal with that. but when forces in the universe dont want me to exist and impede on my happiness what can I do? Is there a story or something in a religious text about somebody who is always bothered by the universe or people around him?

What do you mean by the forces of the Universes impeading ?
Old 13-02-2021, 08:29 PM
Master

Your reality is a product of your perception, question your reality and you will see that things are not really the way they are shown to you. You have to step outside your perception even for a moment to see that things are not really the way they are.. We don't really know what forces govern our "destiny", we only know that we are the ones who govern our lives through our day to day choices.
Old 14-02-2021, 01:44 AM
Master

Quote:
You might have to explain more, if you want helpful opinions.

As far as I can infer, you're disconnected form your inner source of guidance (most of us are more or less so), so you're in disagreement with it. The fact that you observed that something isn't right, and that you're trying to find what and fix it, is a very good thing. Don't get discouraged!
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 14-02-2021, 02:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
You might have to explain more, if you want helpful opinions.

As far as I can infer, you're disconnected form your inner source of guidance (most of us are more or less so), so you're in disagreement with it.
The fact that you observed that something isn't right, and that you're trying
to find what and fix it, is a very good thing. Don't get discouraged!
Great advice.

I might only add - for me? Sometimes 'turmoil' has been the perfect place to be in cuz there is so much growth.
I have to focus on what I know to be true, that God, my perfect Father adores me, wants me happy,
healthy and learning all the time...advancing in wisdom.

I thank him for the sweet fruit and the sore. And for all you know you could have deliberately asked for a tough life
in order to learn more, see? ( Also, ref to Job..never lost his love for God...all was returned and more,)
We make a plan before we come here. I know I did! (I mean, I was shown it.)
(I could refer you to Rob Schwartz's books or many youtube interviews, explaining that.)
Take care.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 14-02-2021, 02:57 AM
Knower

Quote:

The universe actually brought you to existence, so somewhere you have come up thinking a little skewed, not a criticism, an observation. If the universe had not wanted you to exist, you couldn't possibly be here posting right now.

On the other hand, not knowing your circumstances, are there people trying to harm you? Is that what you are interpreting as them not wanting you to exist? I have always found, so far at least, that responding with kindness and love to all is an astonishing way to begin having miracles in your life. Not big fancy ones (well, sometimes, those too), but things all around you change as do ALL people, even strangers when you respond with kindness, politeness, and love. Not overbearing, just being totally positive and making a small difference in everyone's life you contact for just one day. I started very simple, and I still do this. I literally smile a genuine smile of meaningfulness, I mean a real smile not one because I have to. I tell myself how fabulous it is to see people I can smile at, and I do so. Can you honestly imagine a world with literally no one else here? How absolutely dreadful that would be in no time at all.

There are a lot of good comments here, we hope you feel better after putting these to actual use. Best of luck to you, and remember, life is worth living, so live. Live with happiness. It is a frame of mind. DECIDE to be happy for an entire day. Just do so. That means drop thinking about everything else. BE HAPPY and believe me, people will notice... It's amazing!
Old 14-02-2021, 05:44 AM
AbodhiSky

Quote:

i think it's our very own thoughts that can make us unhappy. so if that is the case, the solution is to find a way to not let your thoughts bother you anymore. nobody can tell you how to do that. all of us have to figure it out for ourselves.
Old 24-02-2021, 05:04 PM
ImthatIm

The story of Moses comes to mind.
Moses asked who am I to say to Pharaoh???
Exodus 3:11

Quote:
11But Moses protested to God, “Who am I to appear before Pharaoh? Who am I to lead the people of Israel out of Egypt?”

God told him tell them that I am Who I am sent you.

Exodus 3:14
Quote:
14God replied to Moses, “I Am Who I Am. Say this to the people of Israel: I Am has sent me to you.”

If you study out I am that I am it can say this:
I Will Be what I Will Be
Or
I Exist that I Exist.

Moses and the tribes of Israel where shown the land of milk and honey.

So take Heart friend you can change your existence.
Old 11-03-2021, 01:41 PM
Ascender
Quote:

what do you mean by "forces of the universe? satan, I know hates humans, and he's always on the attack. David, of the Bible had to worry about Kind Saul wanting him dead. simply because he was jealous of him. the Apostle's were constantly attack in one way or another. simply because they were preaching what Jesus taught them. in order to deal with ANY who seem to be attacking you. is by relying on Jesus and his Father Jehovah God for help and strength. peace
Old 11-03-2021, 02:24 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo50
what do you mean by "forces of the universe? satan, I know hates humans, and he's always on the attack. David, of the Bible had to worry about Kind Saul wanting him dead. simply because he was jealous of him. the Apostle's were constantly attack in one way or another. simply because they were preaching what Jesus taught them. in order to deal with ANY who seem to be attacking you. is by relying on Jesus and his Father Jehovah God for help and strength. peace
Quote- JoJo [ In order to deal with ANY who seem to be attacking you. is by relying on Jesus and his Father Jehovah God for help and strength. ]

Help and strength would help you in choosing what action is needed when being attacked..... Obviously Physical attacks are very different from Verbal and different actions would be needed....