Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 14-02-2021, 11:29 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonglow
Hi Hitesh Shah,

Variety is the spice of life

Not really looking for a single answer. More looking at by being more open and tolerate of one another, in general, then it seems to open myself up more.

Yes, each have his/her own unique ways and outlooks. Which makes interactions interesting.

Yes, can take and inspire actions. Can also give each a sense of dignity and respect.

Thank you for sharing

one of the hardest lessons for me is that some people love to fight. Being open and compassionate then became also a matter of not disputing them on their desire to do that... while at the same time knowing it is not something I want to partake of myself.

It seems very difficult to allow others to do things one doesn't want to do oneself, one gets afraid one will get dragged into it I guess.
Old 15-02-2021, 01:19 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
one of the hardest lessons for me is that some people love to fight. Being open and compassionate then became also a matter of not disputing them on their desire to do that... while at the same time knowing it is not something I want to partake of myself.

It seems very difficult to allow others to do things one doesn't want to do oneself, one gets afraid one will get dragged into it I guess.

Hi FallingLeaves,

I come across people who love to fight as well, at times.
Learn I can either engage or disengage with them.
Can be a challenge, but if it will cost my own well being, then not worth the effort.
Feel preserving ones own well being and dignity is not being without compassion, it is preserving at times my own well being.

I do not have to hate another because he/she is a crank pot or just a combative person. I also do not have to engage if it is intended to provoke me or drag me down.

At times may not be aware what the other is going through and perhaps he/she needs to let it out in some manner. But don’t have to allow myself to be someones whipping post (so to speak).

Admit, don’t have it down pack, but will catch myself or pick up on the other’s intentions at times.

It is tricky and I think takes some discernment and listening to my own feelings and gut. Am I in the right head space to deal with it, for example.

Which is just paying attention, in my view.

I believe have to be compassionate with myself as well. Which at times is knowing when to stand up (so to speak) and when to walk away. Is it worth it?

You bring up a good point.

Thank you for sharing
Old 15-02-2021, 01:41 AM
Master

Quote:

Actually, I think one has no right to impose on others one's opinions. The reason you gave of "not wanting to get dragged into it" is a presumptuous / self-righteous (for a lack of better word, and I mean no offense) reason.

I'm sure you wouldn't like for another to impose their opinions on you. Then why would you think that it would be right for you to do that?
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 15-02-2021, 09:49 PM
Master

i didn't mean it that way. Sorry. But I wonder how policing others fits in with various recent threads about policing oneself.
Old 15-02-2021, 10:15 PM
Master

Quote:
I believe have to be compassionate with myself as well. Which at times is knowing when to stand up (so to speak) and when to walk away. Is it worth it?

I guess it is all Work in Progress... if ever figured out the one true secret to it what would be left to do?
Old 15-02-2021, 10:44 PM
Master

Quote:
i didn't mean it that way. Sorry. But I wonder how policing others fits in with various recent threads about policing oneself.
Did you mean that I tried to police you? That wasn't my intention. Did you mean something else? Have I upset you?
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 15-02-2021, 11:59 PM
Master
Quote:
I guess it is all Work in Progress... if ever figured out the one true secret to it what would be left to do?

Life for me is never still. One truth can open the door to finding others truths or possibilities.

Yes, like to have things to do and also like to have the time to kick back and not be concerned about it.

Don’t know if there is a “true secret” or not. For things change and my out look changes as well.

Suppose if the one true secret is figured out, some would be content with that, while others may make up other stuff to do.

Seems very human to me.
Old 16-02-2021, 12:10 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
Did you mean that I tried to police you? That wasn't my intention. Did you mean something else? Have I upset you?

well, didn't bother me. Too much. Stuff like that used to really hurt though... but I can't say either that I was blameless lol!
Old 16-02-2021, 12:12 AM
Master

Quote:
Life for me is never still. One truth can open the door to finding others truths or possibilities.

Yes, like to have things to do and also like to have the time to kick back and not be concerned about it.

Don’t know if there is a “true secret” or not. For things change and my out look changes as well.

Suppose if the one true secret is figured out, some would be content with that, while others may make up other stuff to do.

Seems very human to me.

yeah it is just endless isn't it? Always something to amuse yourself with, for as long as you want to pay attention!

Contentment comes for a time, goes for another time I guess... now if it would just come at a time I actually could make use of it lol!
Old 16-02-2021, 01:02 AM
Master
Quote:
yeah it is just endless isn't it? Always something to amuse yourself with, for as long as you want to pay attention!

Contentment comes for a time, goes for another time I guess... now if it would just come at a time I actually could make use of it lol!

I hear ya, FallingLeaves,lol

Sometimes life is like that.

Suppose it is where focus is placed.

Some can find contentment among the chaos. Have not quite mastered the full trick to that,lol.

Yes, all things come and go. Suppose as best one can, find pleasure in the small things.

Everything in due time and to give space to just hang out and let it roll.