Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 01-02-2021, 02:11 AM
Ascender

Hello Bartholomew.

--and your last sentence--" Our actions in life are much more important than our beliefs"-- is one to remember Imo. Good wishes.

petex
Old 01-02-2021, 03:53 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by weareunity
Hello Bartholomew.

--and your last sentence--" Our actions in life are much more important than our beliefs"-- is one to remember Imo. Good wishes.

petex
Thought precedes action. Action is creation. Creation is limited by beliefs.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 01-02-2021, 04:03 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
bartholomew - I always read your input and understand it completely, just as I understand your devotion to higher things.
But I don't agree in the slightest that we are being trained to do anything - nor do I believe that we are here to learn. We've been kicking this ball for centuries now- it really is time for a change.
13 billion years have passed and we are not an iota wiser and still know nothing.
'Why could that be?' would be a reasonable question.
I believe we are here to practice, which is part of the learning mostly done in the non-physical (e.g. dreaming).

We aren't wiser en mass, because the wiser ones already graduated.

Your question is like asking why the students currently attending a school aren't wiser in spite of the school being 130 years old.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 01-02-2021, 09:28 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
I believe we are here to practice, which is part of the learning mostly done in the non-physical (e.g. dreaming).

We aren't wiser en mass, because the wiser ones already graduated.

Your question is like asking why the students currently attending a school aren't wiser in spite of the school being 130 years old.

Quite, the school has long passed its prime and its reason for being a school long superseded.
There are plenty of reports from mystics, from NDErs, from OBErs, and various other sources who tell that 'suddenly I knew everything'.

It happened to me.

Our universe is an information trap (so to speak), as evolution progresses so does the amount of information increase, we, and everything else, partake in this collecting of information - the universe has long not made all the experiences possible that it can experience in its present form. Minerals, chemicals, all natural aspects are only valid in this universe as it is now. There are countless other possibilities.

All knowledge is gained by experience, we, each of us as well as each leaf, passes its own gained knowledge onto the universe by feedback. Everything is in constant touch with that which we call the universe - known to us as 'this world'.
Each of us (and everything) lives an individual life although we are part of the whole. Our efforts or conditions of our existence are passed onto the 'realm' of total knowledge to allow chaos to be changed into order. This 'path' we have given a name - we call it 'spiritual',
How we live this life is not of consequence to the universe, how we live and what we do is up to us.

There are no moral grounds nor moral judgement.

It's called free will.

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.
Old 01-02-2021, 10:24 PM
Ascender

Hello all.

Pondering on the role of "purpose" in the field of intentional human ( and other species) endeavour.--and having difficulty finding the words.

In the field of human endeavour a 3rd factor joins the couplet of cause and consequence to complete the chain of events which creates being from non being.

This factor is the mind function we call " purpose--having a purpose".

Perhaps we have become so accustomed to this sequence in our endeavours that we would like to assume that it must be same sequence followed wherever being is created from non being.

Science realises that this is not necessarily so, understanding that cause and consequence are indeed an inextricable couplet, but the concept of "purpose" is a concept of our mind.

So what??

Perhaps the notion that there may be no purpose to creation beyond procreation/replication is found to be uncomfortable, possibly intolerable, to our psyche?

And probably for a number of reasons which others may wish to suggest.

One such being that perhaps we feel of little or less value if such is the case?

Enough for now.

petex
Old 02-02-2021, 01:09 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
We still know nothing.
Many people have learned much. :)

"We" is the issue with discussions such as this one, as I see it. We is not me, I keep that in mind always. For example, when the term "spiritual hierarchies" is introduced as a thought, "we" observe the writer's spiritual/religious upbringing. I then take this into account when I respond. I myself don't believe in such things, but I understand the power and beauty of the core beliefs from which such understandings arise. That is what 50 years of spiritual investigation taught me. I have learned much about people.

Which allows me to then take part in a happy human conversation, adding positive input and support, without nay-saying. Who cares what I think? I'm not the one lovingly sharing my visions with the world. I'm just the grateful reader and listener.

Bart: Lovely posts, thank you. Beautiful thoughts, thank you. I have learned beauty and love in this lifetime, and you display all of that all your posts. Namaste.
Old 02-02-2021, 01:21 PM
Pathfinder

FYI in case anyone cares, ha! I believe in spiritual beings, and I believe in soul-human beings evolving to higher vibration levels. That's what higher spiritual beings are: us, risen!

I have a personal responsibility to be a kind, honest. moral human being. And today especially we can see the negative consequences of dishonesty and immorality in the political sphere -- what happens when soul-human beings are not moral, not acting out of truth and love.

It's a soul responsibility I choose. In the carrying out of my chosen soul responsibilities, on earth, in life, for myself and for others, I live the spiritual life. That what being spiritual is, say I.

In my world, spiritual correctness is not about having the proper esoteric answers and religious beliefs.
Old 02-02-2021, 03:40 PM
Pathfinder

Hello Bart and others: One more thing... beauty and love is what I "believe."

Bart, you spoke with beauty and love. That defines you as a spiritual being. Not your beliefs, not the belief system you adhere to. The love in you defines you. Just that.

You Bart say to the world: Imagine this: !!! And then you paint a picture of beauty and love. That soul picture, is the spiritual truth.

The imagery and imaginations we each bring into play when we communicate our individual soul truths, is the spiritual bit. The listening to others with love, and with gratitude for their sharing, that is the spiritual bit. So say I!
Old 02-02-2021, 03:55 PM
Pathfinder

"Christ" is here now already by the way! Love is All!

I just caught that Bart, after re-reading your post. That's what this Water-bearer Age is about. "Christ" pouring the water of Spirit Wisdom onto the land, into the Incarnation Plane. Free enlightenment everyone, come and get it!

That's all going on full-tilt boogie, right now, as we sit here and type in fact.
Old 02-02-2021, 04:39 PM
Guide
Location: Vancouver, WA, USA and I have a second home in the city of Kherson, Ukraine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love~is~All
"Christ" is here now already by the way! Love is All!

I just caught that Bart, after re-reading your post. That's what this Water-bearer Age is about. "Christ" pouring the water of Spirit Wisdom onto the land, into the Incarnation Plane. Free enlightenment everyone, come and get it!

That's all going on full-tilt boogie, right now, as we sit here and type in fact.