Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 26-12-2020, 03:48 PM
Master
Lightbulb

I expect an interesting changing religious landscape throughout this century. Some established religions will decline (or already are). I predict this will be especially noticeable with Christianity, theistic Hinduism, and hopefully Islam. The only ones that will still have an impact by the end of the century could very well be those that have adapted the best to secularism, individualism and do not have central teachings that are contradictory to empirical observation.

Hopefully nature-based, neopagan spirituality makes some gains, but I hold my breath. Buddhism will survive, because it seems to manage quite well in secular, individualized societies. It offers practices that help the individual deal with the hectic modern life. Christianity will have to adapt. Theistic Hinduism will first make some more gains now that Indians are toothy about their national identity (and a theistic Vaishnavist path will deliver on that level), but eventually decline too, once the upper classes become more individualistic, and the masses receive education in science, at which point the more individual paths will make gains (paths similar to Jainism). Islam will hopefully fade away, because it is a problem everywhere..

Religions will always be around, I believe, it's part of our human nature. But as always they will have to adapt in a changing world. With modern science, technology and development comes individualism and the religions and paths that will survive are the ones that can manage to find their niche within that context.
Old 26-12-2020, 03:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritualFreedom
I woldn't be a christian in the first place If I had been borned in Japan.

We have to let go to all religions if we want to improve society. Religion screw so many lives, and have caused a lot of wars in our human society accross history.

And don't let me get started to the islamic radicalists, that have been manipulated into killing innocent people by thinking that they are making "god" a favour.

Or the christian radicalists, thinking that by being poor and celibate are making "god" a favour... Otherwise they are going to suffer in eternal hell.

Isn't this just blatant manipulation screwing humanity? Hello?

How to improve the world by quitting religion once and for all:

1 - Having a good ethical/moral system in our human society to apply to the whole planet.

2 - Having a good criminal justice system in our human society to apply to the whole planet.

3 - Having a method to phase our consciousness out of the physical bodies into other realities and dimensions with our non-physical body to apply to the whole planet. Everybody doing out of body experiences daily!

Everybody realizing that they are inmortal, and that human life is just an exciting play.

With that people won't any longer have fear of physical death, fear of gods, fear of anything. There would be no wars.

The fear of physical death is the worst of them all. Is the one that drives people insane in order to steal and commite crimes, all they matter to them is physical survival.

But once you KNOW you're inmortal (having an out of body experience), you just LAUGH at life! You can't lose! And Time becomes UNLIMITED!

But for the people who don't know this, once they get fired from their jobs for example... They will get insane, fearful, maybe start to steal stuff, suicide themselves up, kill somebody or worse.

If you know you're inmortal and you lose your job, dude WHO CARES? You talk to family and friends to help you out, or you could go to a Homeless shelter or a Charity fund until you get another one - Or maybe you study a new grade there into other line of work. And sooner or later you will raise up again, with a cool new experience that you have lived like a hero!

As I said, people let the illusion of physical death drive them into insanity.

Life is an exciting game for me where I just cannot lose anything. All that I have to do is to win over fear at a personal level.

Like:

- Fear of mistakes

- Fear of not being good enough

- Fear of physical death

- Fear of failure

- Fear of dissapointment

- Fear of the loss of love

- Fear of losing

- Fear of success

- Fear of people

etc

It's 100% true that the moment you don't have fears, you're just excited and happy no matter what! You try new stuff, you could lose, you could fail, you could break stuff, you could get turned down... But you just don't care because you have overcome your fears. Including the big one of physical death!

After that, you're just playing the game of life with pure freedom from your soul and being level. Is amazing.

What you write sounds good........
but it resonates with Atheism.

As for Islamic and Christian radicals:
Islam claims the Islamic radicals are not Muslims whereas the Christians do not make that distinction.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 26-12-2020, 03:53 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
What you write sounds good........
but it resonates with Atheism.

As for Islamic and Christian radicals:
Islam claims the Islamic radicals are not Muslims whereas the Christians do not make that distinction.

Atheism doesn't resonate with me either. They are people who are extremelly fixed on matter and can't go beyond that.

Call me "Spiritual Neutralist" instead
Old 26-12-2020, 04:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Atheism doesn't resonate with me either. They are people who are extremelly fixed on matter and can't go beyond that.

That sounds about right..................

As for me, I am predominately a person that believes in Animism (Spirit is in everything) but even that might change.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 26-12-2020, 09:23 PM
Just Tim

Quote:

I used to be "firmly" atheist, with faith in humanity.

I went waaay beyond that since that time ! So, you never know.
Old 27-12-2020, 03:01 PM
Knower

The Knights Templar Order at the Untersberg mountain (called by the Dalai Lama the 'Heart Chakra of the World') in Bavaria was taught the real Christian doctrine of the AllChrist during numerous apparitions of the Grail Maiden in a grotto of the mountain between 1220 and 1236 AD. Her doctrine, which was one of the major reasons why the Knights Templar Order had to be destroyed by the Church in 1307, states simply:

1. God is the "Allvater", the Father of Everything, and is not the God of Israel. "His Son" Jesus Christ came to Earth in order to correct the misunderstanding. The failure of His mission resulted later in the creation of modern Church Christianity for which no original document survives.

2. The Grail Maiden states that we survive death transformed and go to either:
(i) The realms of hell as desired in this life by the nature of our prayer or activity but
(ii) Most probably Purgatory

The chances of Redemption into the heavenly realms initially are very slim because it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than that a rich man enter the kingdom of heaven. And everybody who can "get by" in this world financially is "rich". Furthermore it is logical that if a person were fitted to enter the realms of heaven he or she would, if offered it, relinquish the opportunity until such time as every other suffering member of humanity had gone in ahead. That would be the level of love necessary for admission.

In 1251 Our Lady of Mount Carmel as Co-Redemptrix offered a way to every member of humanity of whatever race or creed to escape from purgatory within a maximum of one week from arrival there. There is a surer method still provided by Our Lady but both these methods require belief in the Divinity of the Grail Maiden and a degree of devotion and determination.
Old 27-12-2020, 03:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Untersberg56
In 1251 Our Lady of Mount Carmel as Co-Redemptrix offered a way to every member of humanity of whatever race or creed
to escape from purgatory within a maximum of one week from arrival there. There is a surer method still provided by Our Lady as Redemptrix but both these methods require belief
in the Divinity of the Grail Maiden and a degree of devotion and determination.
Do you have any more info on this.
I had never heard of this.
Is she the Grail Maiden?

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 27-12-2020, 03:23 PM
Knower

Re: Grail Maiden
I will post references and quotes tomorrow Monday 28.
Old 27-12-2020, 07:55 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Untersberg56
Furthermore it is logical that if a person were fitted to enter the realms of heaven he or she would, if offered it, relinquish the opportunity until such time as every other suffering member of humanity had gone in ahead. That would be the level of love necessary for admission.
Incredible depth wisdom. Misery, compassion, mercy. Redemption, rebirth, co-creation. Thank you so much for sharing this revelation.

Love is All!
Old 27-12-2020, 09:13 PM
Knower

Miss Hepburn
Without going into too much history, you may find the following of interest:

Die Isais Offenbarung (“The Isais Revelation”)

In about 1222 AD, Hubertus Koch, the commander of a Knights Templar company, was returning to Austria from the Holy Land. At Akkon he came across an extensive field of ruins which he took to be the remains of the former Assyrian capital Nineveh.

Suddenly there appeared before him “the graceful maiden-like figure of a girl whose copper-coloured hair waved in the breeze although the day was without wind.” She ordered him to go to the “Mountain of the Old God” known to all Bavarians as the Untersberg, seat of Wotan, build a temple in her honour inside the mountain, and await her next appearance.

Probably in the early summer of 1223 or thereabouts within the Untersberg mountain, the Archangel Isais began a series of apparitions occurring over some sixteen years. A record was kept of all her pronouncements to the Untersberg Templars, some 140 or so verses of varying lengths, taken down in the Bavarian dialect of the time between 1222 and 1238, (the first complete translation into modern German being made in 1863 and entitled in English “The Isais Revelation”, there is no full English translation).

Besides being Queen of Purgatory, Isais is the Grail Maiden on the basis of the long verses 48 and 49 and elsewhere in the epistle where she states that she personally recovered the Grail, “a black-lilac stone, which had been stolen from Valhalla by vassals of the Prince of Darkness, Shaddai.” It is interesting to note that the Grail legend in literature, the search for the lost Grail, dates from about this exact era.

The most recent apparitions of the Archangel Isais as Queen of Purgatory occurred on 105 occasions between 1 November 1937 and 4 November 1940 at the small German village of Heede. When asked how she wished to be invoked, the apparition stated to the child visionaries, “As Queen of the Universe and Queen of the Poor Souls in Purgatory”.

As to the real purpose of making so many apparitions to such a small Catholic village the Church, if it knows, is silent.