Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 08-11-2020, 03:08 PM
Master

Miss H - you are most welcome. It is always a Joy to channel for someone who asks, although I have been quite tardy about channeling for others that have asked, I must say. I'm not sure why, but I am glad I could be the messenger, because it is always fun when I am.
Old 08-11-2020, 03:48 PM
Deactivated Account
OK, thanks.
Old 09-11-2020, 05:45 AM
Master
When a walk-in is involved...... how does that fit in to what is being discussed?

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 09-11-2020, 08:13 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
When a walk-in is involved...... how does that fit in to what is being discussed?

DOES it fit in? I can't see how it's anything to do with channeling.

I'm very disappointed we've had contributions from only a couple of channelers.
Old 09-11-2020, 12:43 PM
Administrator
Not Long after my husband passed i took the kids away for a week only the two youngest came. we were walking along the Beach.
When i heard him say stop her and write this down.

I sat on a huge rock got a piece of paper and a pen and started writting what he was telling me. It was a poem. im no poet but my husband was.
that is only one occasion there have been many more.

Namaste
Old 09-11-2020, 01:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Not Long after my husband passed i took the kids away for a week only the two youngest came. we were walking along the Beach.
When i heard him say stop her and write this down.

I sat on a huge rock got a piece of paper and a pen and started writting what he was telling me. It was a poem. im no poet but my husband was.
that is only one occasion there have been many more.

Namaste

THANKS.......... FOR SHARING

I had 'forgotten' that I have had similar experiences with poetry and I too, am not a poet.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 09-11-2020, 02:29 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn

You seem to have a finger in many pies, BJ. Are you also a channel/channeler?
Old 06-03-2021, 12:52 AM
Guide

For me, it comes when I read tarot for myself.

It comes through other people that I am speaking directly to, or they speak directly to me. ( I just made a post on this)

& I get channeled I suppose by gem stones, they call to me, idk if that is different or not, & youtubers online tarot readers, that do pick a card, where I am drawn or pulled to one without ego - so no judgement & it ALWAYS is everything that is going on. The exact energies, so hence why I say gem stones are similar.

I have been told that journaing is channeling, thoughts are channeling, so when I channel I manifest. I manifest strong it would seem.

Though, I still do not always believe it. That is a confidence issue within...& I've been through a lot of painful things.

& another thing, can I be channeled through? Such as my higher self, or spirit, or the Universe, such as when I said I do tarot for myself, & also when I am looking for a book, and I have a question, I will be pulled to a book, and open it to the EXACT page that holds the answer to my question. So. I guess, there are many forms..
Old 06-03-2021, 03:13 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjob
My field of special interest is that of communication. I would find it helpful to learn what practitioners mean when they say that they 'channel' a person.

In my understanding of channeling, it is impossible to channel a person. A person is always an entity incarnated.

I would define channeling as a communication, connection of two entities or beings on different levels of vibration. One has to lower their vibration at the same time as the other raises their vibration.
There are different levels of connections that can be achieve.
The greater the difference of the two levels of vibration the more difficult the process will become.
As soon as the mind becomes involved the accuracy of the transmission goes down to a level were the received message becomes worthless.
Old 12-03-2021, 12:53 PM
Pathfinder
I guess it helps being an empath because I can taste/smell and remember spiritual frequencies in detail. They can be sort of like permanent IP addresses, in a sense.

If I tap on that frequency, I can channel what may or may not be the persons higher self.
Probably works for animals and plants too. I can channel anything and everything.

Sometimes energies will come through on their own.

I can access this through various mediums.

The most glaring difference between channeling and telepathy is that telepathy has bigger limitations. channeling works well with synchronicities. telepathy is direct.
I swear telepathys got to be similar to radio/internet signals with better reception with line of sight and distance effecting quality and reach.
channelling flows through like everything kind of.

Channelling encompasses mediumship, possession, divination, ect.