Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 21-02-2021, 06:38 AM
Pathfinder

Things that has kept energy, can I clear it?

I've been thinking, as I now realize even things can store old energy I wonder if me keeping old but restored furnitures and other things may make it more attractive to ghosts to come around? Recognizing these old things? Should I do some special ceremony/ritual to clear it off it's energy? Can it even keep the energy of the one who did a great job restoring the furnitures? (felt that energy here before, someone close).

Would really appreciate your advice.

Last edited by asearcher : 21-02-2021 at 07:37 AM.
Old 27-02-2021, 07:28 AM
Seeker
Yes yes yes, a definite yes!

I clear the energies of things and environments all the time. A really sensitive person can touch an item and sense its history because they can "read" the energy (looks like you are one of them!). Rooms, houses, vehicles, any places can carry energies as well.

In general, I would recommend one to clear energies of places and items in the following scenarios:
(1) Acquiring previously-owned items
(2) Moving into a new apartment/house
(3) Things related to upcoming long journey travel, e.g. accommodation, flights that you are going to take
(4) People who have recently improved their energies need to clear the energies of the items that they often use so that the energies of their stuffs will match their new energies, instead of negatively affecting them with the old energies.

You can totally do some ceremonies or rituals, or burn some sage, or call angels, etc. There are many ways to do it. Good luck!
Old 28-02-2021, 06:19 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by razhiel
Yes yes yes, a definite yes!

I clear the energies of things and environments all the time. A really sensitive person can touch an item and sense its history because they can "read" the energy (looks like you are one of them!). Rooms, houses, vehicles, any places can carry energies as well.

In general, I would recommend one to clear energies of places and items in the following scenarios:
(1) Acquiring previously-owned items
(2) Moving into a new apartment/house
(3) Things related to upcoming long journey travel, e.g. accommodation, flights that you are going to take
(4) People who have recently improved their energies need to clear the energies of the items that they often use so that the energies of their stuffs will match their new energies, instead of negatively affecting them with the old energies.

You can totally do some ceremonies or rituals, or burn some sage, or call angels, etc. There are many ways to do it. Good luck!
Hello =) thank you very much, how riveting it can be this way.
Old 28-02-2021, 05:18 PM
Seeker
You are welcome.

Btw, I used to work at a place that was close to a history museum. That museum had a Lamassu, of which its head gave off a really bad energy. I would instantly feel headache when I stood below its head. That museum also had a beautiful restored King Tut statue, and I felt "love" just by standing next to it. Your message makes me wonder if the archeologists who restored that statue loved that statue very much.

Do you feel anything when you go to history museums? It seems possible that you will have a lot of fun reading the energies of the artifacts!
Old 28-02-2021, 08:31 PM
Master
asearcher - razhiel gave some great examples of how to clear energies at the end of his post.

I was drawn to a portrait painting of a young woman in a hat that hung on the wall of a 2nd hand store. At the time the draw was so overwhelming I just had to buy it. I'm an artist myself and normally wouldn't buy other's works because my home is bursting at the seems with my own hanging paintings. I digress. The painting I bought over time gave me the sense that the woman sitting in the painting was a very pensive and troubled soul - depressed. Either that or I was picking up on the artist who painted her. I don't know, but the painting eventually gave me a dark feeling and I no longer wanted her around.

I donated the painting, canvas only, to a local charity, but kept the frame and have since painting my own version of a pensive, yet, serene woman. I put her into the old frame.

Items can effect ones mood I believe.