Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 17-02-2021, 06:19 AM
Pathfinder

The "Ghost" who reboot herself

Sorry to even make this thread but feel I have too...

Had an ex, somewhere between drinking and rehab he had a relationship with a female who too had a drinking problem. Something went wrong with their relationship. She was mental, I've heard, I don't know, did not know her. Don't want to make assumptions. Died, alone.

Her "Ghost"?? is defensive, she is envious, she hates my gut, I can still feel she is at the root a good, very sensitive, intelligent, artistic person, something just went wrong alon the way. I strongly suspect she has been violated, she has been treated badly in life, by some man or men in her life (also drunks) who got physical abusive with her, so I have asked her this, and asked her is that what you have been trying to show me/us (me and my child). Is that why you have been hurting us? I have told her you really can't revenge that man/these men, they will get their share when you know, life is done. They are most likely right now just low life and don't have much of a life. I can't do anything about that. They have their run.

I thought I got somewhere. And I showed her the light she should walk into, where she belonged, that she is loved and treasured and deserve respect and forgiveness and all that. I thought oK, we're cleared. She's gone.

No. She reboot herself! She turns up again, believe it or not, oh yes, same bitterness, it's crazy. Like nothing we did before matters. What is she, is my question, I guess. Is her true self already in heaven? Then what is that? What is it that is rebooting?

She has deep envy towards me, or the image she has of me would be a more proper description that she has been given by the ex when he was on a nostalgic trip. I've tried to tell her. You know what, he has hurt me too, we're in the same boat here. You know us, women. Let's just forget about him, you know, he's not worth it. He was crazy. He would be the first to raise up his hand and admit he was crazy. That doesn't make him more cute.

Doesn't matter. She's rebooting. What's wrong?
Old 17-02-2021, 10:00 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
Sorry to even make this thread but feel I have too...

Had an ex, somewhere between drinking and rehab he had a relationship with a female who too had a drinking problem. Something went wrong with their relationship. She was mental, I've heard, I don't know, did not know her. Don't want to make assumptions. Died, alone.

Her "Ghost"?? is defensive, she is envious, she hates my gut, I can still feel she is at the root a good, very sensitive, intelligent, artistic person, something just went wrong alon the way. I strongly suspect she has been violated, she has been treated badly in life, by some man or men in her life (also drunks) who got physical abusive with her, so I have asked her this, and asked her is that what you have been trying to show me/us (me and my child). Is that why you have been hurting us? I have told her you really can't revenge that man/these men, they will get their share when you know, life is done. They are most likely right now just low life and don't have much of a life. I can't do anything about that. They have their run.

I thought I got somewhere. And I showed her the light she should walk into, where she belonged, that she is loved and treasured and deserve respect and forgiveness and all that. I thought oK, we're cleared. She's gone.

No. She reboot herself! She turns up again, believe it or not, oh yes, same bitterness, it's crazy. Like nothing we did before matters. What is she, is my question, I guess. Is her true self already in heaven? Then what is that? What is it that is rebooting?

She has deep envy towards me, or the image she has of me would be a more proper description that she has been given by the ex when he was on a nostalgic trip. I've tried to tell her. You know what, he has hurt me too, we're in the same boat here. You know us, women. Let's just forget about him, you know, he's not worth it. He was crazy. He would be the first to raise up his hand and admit he was crazy. That doesn't make him more cute.

Doesn't matter. She's rebooting. What's wrong?

What's wrong you've asked? I'm sorry if this hurts but what's wrong is trying to engage the way you've been doing.

Your 'friend' has passed over and needs the help of whomever is around her now. Put bluntly you're on the wrong side of the veil and also too emotionally involved. She's attracted to you for whatever reasons but you can see that's not helping her.

Your engagement with her draws her towards this physical dimension which means away from spirit companions there to help. She's not living in the physical and needs help from those in her own dimension. Plainly you haven't been able to help her so why not leave it to those who stand a much better chance of doing?

The way you could help most is to send her your love but wish her goodbye with encouragement to seek the help there for her in her own dimension.
Old 17-02-2021, 08:21 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjob
What's wrong you've asked? I'm sorry if this hurts but what's wrong is trying to engage the way you've been doing.

Your 'friend' has passed over and needs the help of whomever is around her now. Put bluntly you're on the wrong side of the veil and also too emotionally involved. She's attracted to you for whatever reasons but you can see that's not helping her.

Your engagement with her draws her towards this physical dimension which means away from spirit companions there to help. She's not living in the physical and needs help from those in her own dimension. Plainly you haven't been able to help her so why not leave it to those who stand a much better chance of doing?

The way you could help most is to send her your love but wish her goodbye with encouragement to seek the help there for her in her own dimension.
No by all means, it does not hurt at all, I want your opinion, so thank you =) I want to learn these things.
I think too I am or was not the right person to do this, but she came, so I thought I'll try.

I wished she should have accepted help by now, hope they get her home soon. I will do what ever I can so I won't bring her closer to us.

I have tried to understand what kind of ghost she is. I thought maybe the real her went into the light, but as she is back as if nothing happened it means she never went to the light at all, then?
I would love to just send her away in peace, worried when she keeps rebooting like this that she will do harm.

The reason she is at her strongest and creates most harm in a spot in the home is perhaps there is where someone else before her has already stationed, this one use to be difficult to those who lived her before, especially one member was the focus, the one most sensitive, of course, and then still a child.

There is a chance she came looking for my ex?
He had to be careful so he did not relapse and it was during that period where he became estranged from her, if the one telling me this is right about that. It had nothing to do with me, if that is what she thought, why he estranged. I could never figure out if he really did have a problem or not in those days or if he just went along with it to please, he was never the helpseeking kind, and he would lean an ear, perhaps she felt he just left her there, but maybe he was not strong enough to do something else and she had to be strong for her.

If I will get in contact with her again I will say the things you wrote =) It was really something else to feel her beauty under all that layer.

Last edited by asearcher : 17-02-2021 at 10:19 PM.
Old 18-02-2021, 09:00 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
No by all means, it does not hurt at all, I want your opinion, so thank you =) I want to learn these things.
I think too I am or was not the right person to do this, but she came, so I thought I'll try.
I'm relieved my words didn't upset you.

Quote:
I wished she should have accepted help by now, hope they get her home soon. I will do what ever I can so I won't bring her closer to us.
Sadly it may be some 'time' before she's prepared to look for and then accept the help which in undoubtedly available to her. From what you've said she's struggling over all that happened in this world and it will 'take time' for her to process that situation. (I wrote 'time' that way because, of course, time doesn't apply in the etheric)

Quote:
I have tried to understand what kind of ghost she is. I thought maybe the real her went into the light, but as she is back as if nothing happened it means she never went to the light at all, then?
I would love to just send her away in peace, worried when she keeps rebooting like this that she will do harm.
She isn't any kind of ghost. She is a spirit, one that at least for a while appears to be a 'lost spirit'. Lost in the sense that she's neither here in the physical yet has not completed the transition to discarnate life - but she WILL complete that transition eventually.
The light is there for her to go into but she's preoccupied by the past and a desire to do something about it, something she's not able to do.

Quote:
The reason she is at her strongest and creates most harm in a spot in the home is perhaps there is where someone else before her has already stationed, this one use to be difficult to those who lived her before, especially one member was the focus, the one most sensitive, of course, and then still a child.
I can't know what significance your home might have but buildings may remain a focus for 'wanderers' after they have had contact with a sensitive there. These are spirits desperate to maintain a link to the physical world. The presence of a sensitive incarnate enables them to continue their link. The more a sensitive thinks about them - even if only because they're concerned for their welfare - the better able they are to draw on the energy that sensitive provides. It's not the building although a spirit may 'hang around' it still trying to link to someone else - anyone else.

Quote:
There is a chance she came looking for my ex?
He had to be careful so he did not relapse and it was during that period where he became estranged from her, if the one telling me this is right about that. It had nothing to do with me, if that is what she thought, why he estranged. I could never figure out if he really did have a problem or not in those days or if he just went along with it to please, he was never the helpseeking kind, and he would lean an ear, perhaps she felt he just left her there, but maybe he was not strong enough to do something else and she had to be strong for her.
Who knows exactly why she stays around but you do know some reasons she may still feel angry and/or resentful. Such emotions are often hard to resolve in a single dimension let alone resolve them across two dimensions.

Quote:
If I will get in contact with her again I will say the things you wrote =) It was really something else to feel her beauty under all that layer.
I'm heartened my thoughts appealed to you. Simply by thinking that way you are already sending that message. You final sentence, though, suggests it might not be easy because I think you may feel you're 'turning your back' on her when really you'd prefer to be actively trying to help.
Old 18-02-2021, 12:29 PM
Administrator
On the main i agree with Bobjob but if you feel this is above what you are capable of doing leave well alone.
you have got to have the knowledge to help.

Namaste
Old 27-02-2021, 06:49 AM
Pathfinder

I forgot to reply here, want to thank you both very much.

Without me feeding it a friend of mine, spiritual, came to me and said got these images in the head where as a female is being injured and related to an ex of mine and describing what was shown and it was the same as I was shown. I don't know what to make of that. I don't know the cause of death or what could have led to it.

One morning before this friend came to me with that "report", I had a "knowing", sentence coming from somewhere and I search and could then find a connection for it. That was weird. That has never happened before.
Then the other thing was as if her voice, the ghost that reboot herself, came through too a morning right before I woke up "saying" he protected you, he didn't protect me.

I usually don't get "voices" at all. Had a period of it when a child and dad train me off it but too told me story of what voice to listen too as it had saved life/lives when someone in the family listened to it. Don't know if he was allowed to say anything about it by my mom, he was reserved.

That is the last I have "heard", experienced.

Last edited by asearcher : 27-02-2021 at 08:07 AM.