Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-01-2021, 12:54 PM
BunnyJen90

Should I Tell Him

Last night I had a dream that my bf opened up to me and told me that he is spiritual too and knows about being a star seed as well (I suspect him of being a star seed). This has gotten me to think even more about telling him that I'm spiritual and into wicca. When I can get my bf to open up he will mention about his interest in dragons and other fantasy stuff, which I tell him I dont find weird at all. I have even told him about my inner world I made up as a kid, which most find odd about me but he doesn't seem to think that at all. Despite this I have never asked him about his beliefs and honestly I dont really care what he believes as I strongly believe in the freedom of religion. I'm not sure he is the same way though as I dont know much about the way he was brought up. I really think my bf is the right guy for me. This is the longest relationship I've been in and he is one of the few people I can open up to without thinking I'm mental. I'm still unsure about telling him I'm into wicca though.