Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 05-03-2021, 04:29 PM
hazada guess

I need help.

I wonder if somebody can explain this idea of a Multiverse, I just cannot get my head round the idea.
Old 05-03-2021, 04:36 PM
Master

Think of the Universe as a Bubble, it contains everything that has been created since the big bang and keeps expanding. It creates its own spacetime matrix in four dimensions. The Multiverse is like a Bubble Bath, all these universes next to each other, each expanding and creating their own space and time. These are what are known as parallel universes. Technically, there is no way to traverse different universes, but some physicists posit that black holes and indeed wormholes form where these universes touch each other, thus creating possible gateways.
Old 05-03-2021, 05:51 PM
hazada guess

Thank you No one. I just cant seem to understand that some people say that we are living parallel Lives.
Old 05-03-2021, 08:00 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
I wonder if somebody can explain this idea of a Multiverse, I just cannot get my head round the idea.

The word "multiverse" is used with various meanings; some of them more fantasist than others.

There are multiple universes, as multiple realities. We participate here in a physical universe, came from and will leave for a non-physical universe. It is likely that our physical universe isn't the only such universe sprung from the wider-reality.

There are also the so called parallel universes, created by each one of us. Everything is connected at non-physical level (not only humans), and based on those interactions, in the framework of the physical universe, each one point of awareness creates their own universe in which it conspicuously exists. Your conscious, your ego is the one that perceives only what your subconscious created.

The framework of the physical reality can be imagined as a sandbox with its 3 axes: probabilities, space, time. In it, each participant can experience any (but only one) of an infinite number of versions of the physical universe.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 05-03-2021, 08:25 PM
Newbie ;)

The multiverse is like a cinema with trillions of movies. You choose the movie - when it is chosen it just goes according to the scenario and you can't change that scenario. But you can change the movie by doing something non-ordinary for you (for that scenario). All those movies are running simulteniously. Any combination of scenarios is possible. Just jump between movies. Sometimes you get too involved in some scenario and can't jump out - then your life is just as an actor in pre-defined scenario without hopes to impact it. When you know that it is possible to switch movies - then you can proactively start doing some things differently.

All possible combinations of choices are already pre-programmed as scenarios for multitude movies. And even the all possible sequences how we switch movies are pre-programmed. All this stuff is running as a huge cinema machine at the same time - thats multiverse.
Old 05-03-2021, 09:23 PM
hazada guess

Thanks for your replies guys. I'll sleep on this tonight and try and get my head round it.
Old 06-03-2021, 12:52 AM
Cat

Quote:
Thank you No one. I just cant seem to understand that some people say that we are living parallel Lives.
I know, right? ...and I have a pretty abstract mind - always have.
I don't even wanna try wrapping my head around that!
Makes fun TV, tho -"Counterpoint", a good example.
If there's a parallel Universe...."Ok"... like Pete Davidson on SNL.(USA comedy show.)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 06-03-2021, 01:32 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Quote:
I know, right?
...and I have a pretty abstract mind - always have.
I don't even wanna try wrapping my head around that!
Makes fun TV, tho -"Counterpoint", a good example.
If there's a parallel Universe...."Ok"... like Pete Davidson on SNL.(USA comedy show.)
I don't believe "we are living parallel Lives" ...

It is probably a misunderstanding of our probable lives, from which we pick one to live at every moment, but only one.

What could be called "parallel universes" are the individual universes created by each one of us, but you "live" only in the universe you created. In the other universes you are secondary creations, "animated" by those that created those universes (based on their subjective interpretations through the connections all of us share). You don't live in those. So, those aren't "parallel lives" in any way.

Everything is connected at non-physical level, but we aren't "one". The wider reality / universe isn't contracting into "oneness", but infinitely expanding and individualizing.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 06-03-2021, 01:54 AM
Experiencer

Scientists used to think that the universe encompassed all that there is, but it turned out things might be bigger than that.

They don't all agree on the multiverse idea, but some think our universe is just one of many.
Old 06-03-2021, 08:36 AM
hazada guess

Got it I am constantly learning.I suppose it explains things like deja-vu.