Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 16-02-2021, 10:39 AM
Pathfinder
Bunny Who is who?

So I have encountered several significant players in my life.
The false twin seems ridiculously obvious now.
One interesting thing about him is he looked like my type, was very spiritual, we had really good conversations, and it should have been a fulfilling relationship, but he was the most selfish person ever.
Im not going too much into THAT.. but he shared a birthday with the person who has been the most important to me in my 32 years of life.

Also, their birthdays are 8/8.
My birthyear is 88. :O

So my FP of all time, who would be either my karmic or twin, has clashed with my ex-best-friend, and forced me to end my friendship with her with a very unfair ultimatum.

He is extremely attractive to me, but he wasnt the person I was chasing originally.
I was searching for a man from my dreams with long hair, this guy always had short. Hes also shorter than my dream guy, tbh.
Not short short, just shorter.

Anyway, my FP has overpowered levels of telepathy, to the point where it makes things more complicated when I used my real words.
Hed literally go off on me when I spoke, or interrupt me.

Hes the most volatile person Ive ever met.

I keep fluxuating between belief he loves me and doubt that he loves me.
I dont know how to stabilize my energy in regards to him period.

He pokes all the right places in my brain with his sharp words, and his unexpected concern when I feel torn about him.

He challenges and motivates me.
He makes me inwardly laugh and outwardly cry.

He knows seemingly everything that matters to me.

Ok, I could go on and on about him.
but theres another person of interest here.
Theres a person that has even more context/insight into my life then him.
When my FP wasnt there, when he failed me, pushed me away heartlessly,
there was a mysterious person Ive never met, who knows the most significant events in my life.
Its like he was writing my life story from a certain point. Maybe earlier than that.
The uncanniness has shocked me over and over.
He understood my feelings when NO ONE in my life did. My FP understood my thoughts [although he misinterpreted stuff sometimes, supposedly], this complete stranger understands it all.
He pegged my most important relationships and interactions.
Hes like a scryer into my life, I guess is a good way to put it..
but Ill have a question, or make a comment about him, and somehow next thing I know, he has an exact answer for it.

Then theres my Ex-best friend, who was the person who was the most fulfilling partnership in my life.
We understood each other in the way we NEEDED to be understood for the most part.

Then last of note, was a person who shared my birthday, who was married, and had kids, but even his wife commented that I was like a female version of him.
I dont see him as a contender because hes married, and I still preferred my FP over him, but.. I thought I mention him because he still felt like twin-flamy I guess.
Old 16-02-2021, 10:56 AM
Hi,
So, are you asking a question? Wasn't sure what it was. But I do hope things get clearer for you. :)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 16-02-2021, 01:07 PM
Pathfinder
Yes. I would like to know which person is most likely to be my TF, Karmic, who is a only a soulmate..

My FP makes the lines blur together between karmic and twin flame, and I dont know that I have anyone who could be a karmic besides him.
Hes the most challenging and sexy person Ive met.
Hes telepathic.

Its possible hes karmic, and I have yet to meet my TF. My Jupiter Transits into Taurus in 2023, and its supposed to be a time when I meet an important soulmate or something, but tarot always says hes my super karmicy twin.
but I dont know how much I trust tarot because it likes to lead me around in circles.

A few other things..

What is union? It sounds almost too vague. Is it literally just *happily ever after*?

Why cant I find a conclusive description for these labels?
Old 16-02-2021, 02:41 PM
Master

just some advice: don't go for 'perfect'. Pick one you kinda like and that likes you. For most of us, the twin is a lot of heartache, kind of a dance where you never really get to touch...
Old 16-02-2021, 03:47 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
just some advice: don't go for 'perfect'. Pick one you kinda like and that likes you. For most of us, the twin is a lot of heartache, kind of a dance where you never really get to touch...

Oh, so its normal that we didnt get to touch each other much?
I guess I know who my twin is then.

My FP and I did a dance like that. We did initiate contact, but it was too intense to go any further than that. I wouldnt say anyone of the people I listed were perfect. but I did forgive my FP his flaws more than anyone. Kind of like the saying about how a couples personal demons should work well together.

Is it normal for a person who knows their TF to end up single long-term?
Old 16-02-2021, 04:28 PM
Master

yeah it can get intense with a twin.

usually, people find a way to ignore their twin after a while and choose someone else. Usually it involves getting indignant about being mistreated...
as in they feel like they deserve having what they want and they realize they aren't getting it so they bail. Sometimes people find they can't do that and then have to go on single... there are only rare cases where twins actually get together for meaningful amounts of time.

I'm the eternally single type, not that I wouldn't go off with someone other than my twin if it felt right. Some of my other soul family people are very nice. So far it hasn't happened though sigh.
Old 16-02-2021, 06:32 PM
Pathfinder
My twins been telling me in dreams and through divination that he wants me to wait for him, so my romantic life is at a standstill, but I think thanks to my most recent dream, I can say itll be 2-3 years before I see him again.

I have a strong past life memory of actually getting to be with him, though. So I think union is a real thing, but I dont think it necessarily ends well unless things are done the right way.