Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 20-02-2021, 11:58 PM
LoveWater

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 21-02-2021, 12:12 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
LoveWater

Old 21-02-2021, 12:57 AM
I have an excitement in me sometimes ---for that time when many realize they have one love...
and that is God...the Lover of our soul.
Shh, LoveWater, don't tell anyone.
There is another 'stage' you may be about to move into...
When you give God what He wants, forget about you or any little needs.
Give Him you, your attention, your love, your heart, your every thought; a whole other world of purity opens.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 21-02-2021, 11:18 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
I have an excitement in me sometimes ---for that time when many realize they have one love...
and that is God...the Lover of our soul.
Shh, LoveWater, don't tell anyone.
There is another 'stage' you may be about to move into...
When you give God what He wants, forget about you or any little needs.
Give Him you, your attention, your love, your heart, your every thought; a whole other world of purity opens.

Hi Miss Hepburn!

I absolutely love what you wrote.... you seem to pick up on very accurately what is about to occur!! I feel like you just channeled a message that I need to hear right now - precisely right now.

Yesterday, the Lord told me I am about to start a brand new journey - a journey which involves helping the Lord and the Lord's Angels.... one of which requires education on my part and learning far more about the Lord.

To date, I have not studied the Bible, nor have I attended regular church services. I used to be agnostic for most of my life. Then, everything dramatically changed.

In 2008, I "opened up" and began hearing both angelic and demonic voices and having many paranormal experiences. I was given a very clear visual image of the Lord Himself, with his arms enveloping and surrounding Joseph and Mary, with Mary holding baby Jesus in her arms. The Lord has a long-ish white beard, looks like the most wise and ancient SAGE, and has an eternally kind, loving and compassionate demeanor and facial expression. And I also saw a very clear visual image of the adult Jesus, who had the most loving expression on his face, while he embraced and showed unconditional love to those who are both good and evil.

Then I experienced the Lord's ancient and sage wisdom in my third eye. It was an incredibly powerful feeling and experience that I hadn't ever felt in my entire life - similar to the powerful experience of an angelic visit when you feel blanketed and surrounded by pure love.

So these were my first encounters.

Fast forward to today, and I have developed into an Angel channel and medium. I am still learning the nuances of channeling Angel messages without interference from dark beings (demons) and dark entities.

I am told by the Angels that my soul is of angelic origin, which makes a whole lot of sense to me given my incredibly strong morals, ethics, how I have a very clear and distinct view of right and wrong, my strong need and desire for justice, my innocence, how I have always felt apart and different from other people, and how I always believe and want to see the best in all people.

I love what you wrote about needing to devote myself fully to the Lord. This is what I must embark upon now.

I am going to start following a particular evangelist whose messages and delivery I am very drawn to. The Lord asks this of me. The Lord wants me to learn, learn, learn, all about the ways of the Lord.

So that's my journey ahead! You were very, very accurate!!!

Old 21-02-2021, 01:51 PM
Hi, sent you a pm. :)

Old 21-02-2021, 02:43 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Hi, sent you a pm. :)

Thanks! I just replied!
Old 22-02-2021, 05:32 AM
Guide

Yes, in different ways, I feel.

I pray, and I am receptive. The Divine Love comes in, in many forms. I am not always privy, but I try to do my best, and I ask for things, & try to give to other's.

I think we all do, just that, not everyone is open to it. This is a question I wanted to ask another. If they believed. It is not the answer I am in need of, but just that maybe somewhere deep within, they acknowledge me, & our connection.
Old 26-02-2021, 05:33 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
Sorry, I didn't mean to insult and miscommunicate. and misunderstand. and talk down to you.

i ment I found peace in all those situations. and far worse ones aswell.
I am not very conditional.

I often think about god and source and am very interested in it. was hoping maybe you'd share something about God or what it is or means to you.

Hi Ewwerrin, you went above and beyond in your post because you have kindness in your heart. To be able to discuss with civility on perspectives that differ from your own is a wonderful sign of higher wisdom and maturity.

Agree with many of the concepts in your earlier posts. Our divine nature is unconditional love, compassion, and joy; not the false nature projected by the ego survival mind that embraces greed, selfishness, envy, hatred, and superiority.

In unconditional love, there is no rank, hierarchy, or superiority.

Unconditional love will always be inclusive, never exclusive. Exclusivity would imply separation and superiority.

Personally, God/Higher Self/Creative Source/Prime Creator is a confluence of intelligent benevolent multi-dimensional energy of unconditional love, compassion, and joy. We have always being in communication with God, and the higher our state of consciousness, the clearer the communication becomes. It is not a coincidence that all higher consciousness messengers taught us a way of living that raises our consciousness to become more kind, benevolent, compassionate, understanding, and respectful to one another.

When we become more connected, our mindset will be benevolently altered to align more with our true divine self. We then have a passionate duty to expand our knowledge, and to use that knowledge for the benefit of others. To assist us with that task, God will benevolently guide us through heightened intuition and synchronicity, relieving us the stress and frustration of wondering what or how we should do it.

And God's benevolence will always be uplifting, inspiring, and encouraging. Never will God put fear in us, belittle us, or make us more confused.

God is no stranger. God is the rest of our vast infinite self on the other side of the veil of forgetfulness that was designed into our human form for the ongoing test of equally powerful and equally accessible opposing energies of light and dark.

The aware coming in to be in human form being temporary unaware on purpose, then through many lifetimes of free will exploration and maturity will we be able to uncover, realize, and become our true divine nature that is unconditional love, compassion, and joy. A circular path of aware, unaware, then aware again.

We should let things unfold naturally because everything in our personal life is happening at a pace custom designed for each of us. So ironic some spiritual people are getting stressed and frustrated when they fail to achieve awakening, enlightenment, or clearer connection with God even after many dedicated years of following human made list of things to do to reach them.

The pursue of spirituality is intended to bring us peace, calm, and gratitude through higher wisdom and maturity, and then to spread unconditional love and light to places that need them the most.

Thanks again for showing kindness and understanding to others. And unlike what the dark has trained us to believe those are weaknesses, they are in fact strengths for us to becoming who we truly are.

We always have free will to choose what we want for ourselves, despite how others around us are behaving.

All the best!