Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 06-07-2021, 10:37 PM
Newbie ;)

Anything about channeling from the Source

I would like to know if someone has or does channel from the Source, anything about it.

Thanks
Old 25-07-2021, 05:36 PM
Experiencer
Ervin, check out Paul Selig's work.

Blessings,
Z
Old 26-07-2021, 05:23 AM
Pathfinder
Hi Ervin

I have heard Beverly Nation on YouTube.
She channels different "beings" and has mentioned channeling Source.

I listen to her but am not sure (for myself..my view) if she is
channeling who she mentions. Who's to say?....it's true for her.
It is interesting.

Hope this helps.... ....Dazzle :)
Old 01-08-2021, 09:24 PM
Master
Unfortunately, there is very very very little, to find about this, because the definition of Source is ever expanding, and the one who channel it, also unveil in their channeling that one needs to "give up" trying to understand it, but rather allow the ever expansion of Source.

There are very few channelings from pamella aaralynn that are directly from Source, Oneness or Wholeness, as all is one and one is all, the dreamer of all dreams, omni aware ever awakening ever expanding knowing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4ZQSxsp90Y

This is one of the very few that I know of that is a clear enough channeling, of ultimate God Source, very very rare to find. But even they claim they are more from an extension of ultimate Source, that is simply close to source and in unconditional alignment with Source. So from that perspective,
Daniel Scranton would qualify aswell. Arcturian channel.

And other than that, every channeling of beings who are in unconditional alignment with Source, like Abraham Hicks, (of which there is allot of free material from the original Source, also on their youtube channel of Esther Hicks or Abraham Hicks.)
I find abraham hicks to be the best most clear and consistent, most unconditional expression of infinite intelligence and source energy/consciousness. Non-physical, but not limitted by or from physical. timeless but not limitted from or by time.
From the original channel of Abraham Hicks expressing Source Energy from questions about Source Energy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y70wiDqlCjs

As most others who have tried to go deeper, are very veiled and don't really go deeply into the expression, but rather a communication between channeler and source, a dialogue. Because the channeler becomes their own limitation at a certain point, such as the adonai channelings I've found, which becomes a diologue about duality and nature of existence.

But ultimately, people can only exprience God Source by themselves. From themselves, with themselves, through themselves as themselves. As Abraham Hicks also teaches that, for people to have their own experience and acces to god source. That is why I prefer Abraham Hicks above all.

But since it is only possible for ourselves to experience it and if you wish the perspective of others.

And from that perspective, some have shared their dmt experience of God Source. Which is also very nice.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPFepq6WgSQ&t=471s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLurEIfTTIA

Last edited by Ewwerrin : 01-08-2021 at 10:08 PM.
Old 01-08-2021, 09:45 PM
Master
Also important to realise, every channeling is tapping into the consciousness of their witness. It is a co-creation. Without a witness there is no experience of God. Without a question there is no answer, without a desire for God Realisation, there is no expression of god realisation.

So ask yourself, "how much does the audience really want to know about God, and how interested are the audience of this channel in God? And how much do they expect to receive that realisation?"

Expectation of the audience is also significant. Without expectation openness and believe, the expression cannot be clear and deep and all embracing in accuracy and alignment of frequency. And without desire there can also not be a real expectation of anything. Jerry was the perfect match that brought about Abraham with his profoundly deep and significant questions. That are almost like a seal of approval.

And they also say, everything comes from Source. But they do make the destinction, that some things are less in alignment with that Source, and so it can be said from our physical human perspective, that they are thus less from Source. That's why abraham and their expression of/as source, teaches personal alignment with Source.
Old 24-08-2021, 01:29 AM
Seeker

I think some of the first ones were the "Conversations with god " books by Neale donald Walsch.
Old 16-12-2021, 07:23 PM
Newbie ;)

I was able to channel the source I have lot to say, when I close my eyes I find myself in and surrounded by the light, I have a lot of information but the problem is that I do not speak English well for reveal to you a lot of information, but what can I tell you this light is not created but it is a part of the energy of the divine, and he ordered it to be a consciousness and from this consciousness we are created and all the planes and everything that is around us are created from this light which is at the origin of the energy of GOD
Old 17-12-2021, 05:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heaven's-star
I was able to channel the source I have lot to say, when I close my eyes I find myself in and surrounded by the light, I have a lot of information but the problem is that I do not speak English well for reveal to you a lot of information,...
If this is you not speaking English well...it's very good. :)
So I am open to you 'trying' to tell us what came to you.

Thank you Ewwerrin, for all those links.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 17-12-2021, 03:02 PM
Experiencer
Heaven's-star, your English is very good. Post your information!
Old 27-01-2022, 02:52 PM
Master
I happen to know Pamela too and I like her channel. Yes I believe Source can be channelled.