Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 03-12-2010, 06:16 AM
Cal

Yes, indeed, let us be the prayers and hopes and the intention that will help co-create something beautiful.

Thanks for sharing some additional insight on the universal laws.

Thanks again and have a super blessed day!

Cal
Old 03-12-2010, 11:40 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal
Yes, indeed, let us be the prayers and hopes and the intention that will help co-create something beautiful.

very nice, Cal

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 03-12-2010, 12:26 PM
Master
I will do my very utmost do have a super blessed day, thank you.
-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 03-12-2010, 01:11 PM
Ascender

Thanks for the insight Sparrow.

Have you always had a natural psychic ability? And what are your thoughts on people who develop said senses as opposed to those who possess them naturally? I would think that people who have the natural ability have it for a reason and that developing them might not be such a good idea or doesn't it really matter? I'm not sure.

Thanks.
Old 03-12-2010, 11:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by rom2014
Thanks for the insight Sparrow.

Have you always had a natural psychic ability? And what are your thoughts on people who develop said senses as opposed to those who possess them naturally? I would think that people who have the natural ability have it for a reason and that developing them might not be such a good idea or doesn't it really matter? I'm not sure.

Thanks.
Buenos Dias. Gracias.

Often when human beings speak of someone with a psychic ability they immediately attach a supernatural connotation to it. Yet it is only perceived to be supernatural because humanity has neglected this form of language in modern times, whereas other species on the planet continue to embrace it.

What is to be understood here is an inherent form of vibrational language. So inherent that it is commonplace within the realms of spirit. It matters not what species you belong or what planet you are from, the language of vibration binds and bonds us all in the kingdom of the spirit. Such language has an intuitive ability to unfold itself into the correct frequency to imprint just the right thoughts in your mind in order for species to communicate with one another. It is a marvellous phenomenon, in the true sense of the word, in the realms of the spirit.
In physical state, particularly with human beings, vibrational language is most often distorted and filtered by the individuals internal environment. The thoughts that produce beliefs, which in turn create walls and barriers. Feelings that produce emotional strain, which in turn closes down receptive doors of energy. Your chakras.

For those that are psychically inclined are so due to the nature of their biology and energy facilitation which is enabled through a specific connection to their consciousness. Those who are psychic have specific cell frequencies activated within their biology which enables a certain type of receptivity and connectivity to limited bands of consciousness, or vibration. Often it will be the spirit guides of the person who will identify this potential in them from an overlooking energy view they have, and then work to bring about this ability within you. Most people have no idea their spirit guides are helping to facilitate this ability through aligning your energy configuration with your cellular biology makeup. Those who are naturally gifted in this way through genetic family are often already attuned on a cellular level for this facilitation of language to take place. Those that have ancestors who demonstrated no such attunement may still give birth to an offspring who, by chance, has just the ideal genetic configuration, mixed with their individual energy vibration to bring about psychic ability.
Those then that learn to become psychic are consciously attempting to reconfigure their own vibrational energy with their genetic configuration to achieve similar results. Though this latter route is often more difficult.

When you are released from physical state, your vibration is no longer restrained by physical barriers and communication through telepathic means becomes fluid and instantaneous, not only between the tribes of man, but the tribes of all animals, plants, birds, fish and beings of other worlds. Though in the case of the latter here, without memory reference within your consciousness, communication will be a gradual process which you will adjust to, as you adjust to their energy configuration. It all may sound difficult, but it is not. Some soul groups have practiced bringing about psychic gifts through physical state, so that too is another avenue of thought.

With this understanding, one can learn to speak to any life form while still in physical state. It is not really a spiritual journey, merely a journey of connectivity. -Sparrow

Old 05-12-2010, 03:03 AM
flutterangel

Hi Sparrow,
Could you please touch on the law of manifestation a bit more? I am curious and posted about this elsewhere, also. I fear I am not explaining my question clearly enough, though. Does it often happen where someone connected to you may be unintentionally manifesting the opposite of your own intentions/desires? Or could it be that some people just have "plain bad luck?" I'm of the belief that we usually create our own "luck." But I realize others' free will comes into play and can affect us also. How can we help for a positive outcome for all?
Thank you, as always, for your thoughts...

flutter
Old 05-12-2010, 05:47 PM
Amethyst

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Yes, Earth is a very beautiful planet, from any perspective. People simply need to acknowledge this beauty and allow it to become part of their lives. People need to reconnect with the spirit of the planet and rediscover what is most important in physical life. To awaken the awareness within their cellular memory of the deeper sentient connection between man and nature. To look beyond their mundane miniscule self orientated lifestyles and invest their hearts and souls into harmonious conscious living. People need to wake up from their deep sleep and start living the life they aspired to create for themselves all so long ago. Then, and only then, will the brothers and sisters of humankind extend their will and love to planet Earth.
-Sparrow

Spirit Guide Sparrow, you so often express in words things I feel in my heart and I love following your posts filled with love and wisdom.

With much love from a Sparrow Groupie!

Amethyst x
Old 09-12-2010, 04:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by flutterangel
Hi Sparrow,
Could you please touch on the law of manifestation a bit more? I am curious and posted about this elsewhere, also. I fear I am not explaining my question clearly enough, though. Does it often happen where someone connected to you may be unintentionally manifesting the opposite of your own intentions/desires? Or could it be that some people just have "plain bad luck?" I'm of the belief that we usually create our own "luck." But I realize others' free will comes into play and can affect us also. How can we help for a positive outcome for all?
Thank you, as always, for your thoughts...

flutter
Thoughts attract. The more you think about something the closer you bring it to you, and the easier it becomes to manifest. Even if you do not want it to manifest, your attraction to the thought of it is what gravitates you into the experience of it.
It is of course common sense that not only you, but others act on free will. Even if another person does not speak of their own intentions or thoughts, does not mean to say they are not harbouring thoughts of a negative nature. These can of course infiltrate your own energy state and influence your own frequency. This is why it is important to facilitate a harmonious environment externally as well as internally.
You can begin to remedy this problem by learning to recognise negative vibrations in a practical physical way. Learn to read body language, tone and the thought processes of other beings. Learn to become observant and sensitive to the apparent intentions of others in your energy space. If they behave in a way which suffocates or restricts your energy flow then ask them to keep their distance, or simply change your environment.
If your own intentions do not appear to manifest fruitful successes then perhaps you are not aligning yourself fully to one direction. For example, perhaps it is you pray or do some ceremonial ritual to bring about a new relationship in your life, yet within the same breath you hide yourself away from the world, or you act in such a picky way that others identify this in you and then keep their distance. Or perhaps you are thinking long and hard about raising your vibrations and achieving successful states of meditation. Yet prior to, and following such practices you then revert to bickering with loved ones, performing uncharacteristic routines and lifestyles and adopting the same old mindsets you have always had.
Both your thoughts and actions must be in complete alignment with your focal intention from the moment you wake to the moment you sleep. You cannot simply dedicate one hour of your day to manifest something profound and wonderful, you need to form the foundation within you to house the energy requirements to facilitate manifestation in a way which creates change. If there is not enough focused energy then change will not occur. You need momentum.

If enough people unite with a singular intention, and live this intention from and within every breath, every words, every thought and every action then there is no force which can prevent its creation.
-Sparrow

Old 09-12-2010, 04:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amethyst
Spirit Guide Sparrow, you so often express in words things I feel in my heart and I love following your posts filled with love and wisdom.

With much love from a Sparrow Groupie!

Amethyst x
Thank you for making me smile even more so.

Old 11-12-2010, 05:31 PM
flutterangel

Thank you, Sparrow.

"If enough people unite with a singular intention, and live this intention from and within every breath, every words, every thought and every action then there is no force which can prevent its creation."

I find, so many that need to know this do not. And others that do, often need reminders. :) I do feel that this is starting to change, though.
I appreciate what you do here for us, at SF.

Have a wonderful day, Sparrow!
flutterangel