Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 14-01-2021, 01:01 AM
1337_d00d

Cats

I've had various dreams involvning cats. Just this morning I was in a half awake state and there was a cat in our living room that on the one hand was similar to a cat that visited us a few months ago that doesn't live in our area, and it also had resemblance to the woman I'm currently living with. In any case, as I saw the cat, the cat that we actually have appeared in the background and immediately reacted with attack/defense mode towards the other cat. I thought it was strange, because I saw no reason to be afraid of this cat, but the next moment it got closer to me and attacked my groin area (perhaps the base chakra). As it did that our cat jumped at it to defend me.

Now the interesting this is that the very next moment after that the woman I'm living with came up to me and said she had felt the whole morning to attack me physically and verbally.

So it's an interesting dynamic. I'm trying to figure out the significance of cats. Here it appears to be forces at play that are able to interact through humans. Or they signify some humans or spirits. I don't know.

I had another dream earlier where the same living area was swarmed with cats. There was a mouse running around, and our cat chased it and caught it. However there appeared another rodent that looked more like a ferret, which none of the cats could catch as it was very good at getting away. Then suddenly a shiny golden tiger appears and comes close to me in a friendly way. The dream ends there. The whole ferret situation is one that I'm currently having with people who are getting away and hard to catch. What I would really like to know is what the tiger means. Is it just a force or should I expect some physical person to appear?