Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 24-12-2020, 04:00 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
No one has chained you to any religion.......

We are free to believe what we want to believe.

No ones has chained me to any religion? Haha that's so wrong, Because Ihave been severely indoctrinated and manipulated into accepting a religion (or any manmade belief system) from childhood, before I had any conscious ability to reject it - Isn't that a subconscious chain into my mind by early manipulations?

Which indeed has controled most of my life choices, thoughts, morality, judgements and behaviours.

Religion is always fear based, disempowermnet and guilt triping.
Old 25-12-2020, 04:07 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molearner
Native spirit,

Walking the lonesome road has its attractions and benefits...eventually what you learned must be shared...that can mean marriage, family, community.....
You seem to be a beautiful soul, yes that is true. I'm right now listening to Christmas music my father played when I was a child. :)

I am a middle-path traveler. That road has taken me far away from family, I never had children. That too is a truth regarding Eternal Souls and our lifetimes of travels. I share my Love with the Collective, how and where I can. That is enough for me, this lifetime, for I know this to be my soul path.

Merry Christmas to you and to everyone reading. And everyone not reading this!
Old 25-12-2020, 04:25 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritualFreedom
Life must be exciting and a game to play for you
Yes! :)

That part of your post I 100% support. And I'll add: Life IS exciting. In every moment. Bonus steak knives gift: There is in fact no 'must be', that's naughty Maya!

Religion, or this or that, is never the issue. One may as well complain about dirt being messy. Just stay out of the dirt if you prefer clean trousers!

Last edited by Love~is~All : 25-12-2020 at 08:25 PM.
Old 25-12-2020, 05:20 PM
Master
Quote:
No ones has chained me to any religion? Haha that's so wrong, Because Ihave been severely indoctrinated and manipulated into accepting a religion (or any manmade belief system) from childhood, before I had any conscious ability to reject it - Isn't that a subconscious chain into my mind by early manipulations?

Which indeed has controled most of my life choices, thoughts, morality, judgements and behaviours.

Religion is always fear based, disempowermnet and guilt triping.

When I was growing up.... Mother took us to Church where we learned very little about Christianity. As for me, as I was growing up, I was developing my own belief system in parallel.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 26-12-2020, 08:09 AM
Pathfinder

One of the things I love about being part of the Quaker movement is that nobody tells me what I have to believe. There are members of my local meeting who are also attenders at Spiritualist churches and pagan festivals, and a couple following Buddism too. One might ask what a Quaker is doing exploring a Spiritual Forum? We're free to follow our own beliefs and everybody else should be able to follow their path their own way.

I read books about all sorts of different theological theories, it's great! I'm a great believer in exploration throughout life, - yes, and make that fun and exciting, too! Just because I read a lot doesn't mean I have to take anything too seriously; I only hold onto ideas that resonate with my own thoughts.

I am not averse to folks accumulating a bit of wealth, though I do think that should be done ethically, in a way that doesn't impact negatively on the lives of others.
Old 26-12-2020, 10:09 AM
Master
@Happy Wanderer; That's pretty much the only way Christianity would be able to survive in an increasingly complex human society, where there is variety of belief, expression, and a high degree of individuality. It either adapts to new circumstances or it dies. Same with Islam (eventually).
Old 26-12-2020, 12:59 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
@Happy Wanderer; That's pretty much the only way Christianity would be able to survive in an increasingly complex human society, where there is variety of belief, expression, and a high degree of individuality. It either adapts to new circumstances or it dies. Same with Islam (eventually).
Yes! :) This is the way of All Creation-Evolution. Let's dance and celebrate that growth!

And not belittle it and tear it down, just because it no longer vibrates on our level of conscious awareness. That's always my point, with questions like these: everything changes, that's all, a gentle truth of life. It's Love transforming, becoming Higher Love, Deeper Love, Conscious Love, Evolved Love.

Ho-Ho-Ho! Love
Old 26-12-2020, 03:25 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
When I was growing up.... Mother took us to Church where we learned very little about Christianity. As for me, as I was growing up, I was developing my own belief system in parallel.

I woldn't be a christian in the first place If I had been borned in Japan.

We have to let go to all religions if we want to improve society. Religion screw so many lives, and have caused a lot of wars in our human society accross history.

And don't let me get started to the islamic radicalists, that have been manipulated into killing innocent people by thinking that they are making "god" a favour.

Or the christian radicalists, thinking that by being poor and celibate are making "god" a favour... Otherwise they are going to suffer in eternal hell.

Isn't this just blatant manipulation screwing humanity? Hello?

How to improve the world by quitting religion once and for all:

1 - Having a good ethical/moral system in our human society to apply to the whole planet.

2 - Having a good criminal justice system in our human society to apply to the whole planet.

3 - Having a method to phase our consciousness out of the physical bodies into other realities and dimensions with our non-physical body to apply to the whole planet. Everybody doing out of body experiences daily!

Everybody realizing that they are inmortal, and that human life is just an exciting play.

With that people won't any longer have fear of physical death, fear of gods, fear of anything. There would be no wars.

The fear of physical death is the worst of them all. Is the one that drives people insane in order to steal and commite crimes, all they matter to them is physical survival.

But once you KNOW you're inmortal (having an out of body experience), you just LAUGH at life! You can't lose! And Time becomes UNLIMITED!

But for the people who don't know this, once they get fired from their jobs for example... They will get insane, fearful, maybe start to steal stuff, suicide themselves up, kill somebody or worse.

If you know you're inmortal and you lose your job, dude WHO CARES? You talk to family and friends to help you out, or you could go to a Homeless shelter or a Charity fund until you get another one - Or maybe you study a new grade there into other line of work. And sooner or later you will raise up again, with a cool new experience that you have lived like a hero!

As I said, people let the illusion of physical death drive them into insanity.

Life is an exciting game for me where I just cannot lose anything. All that I have to do is to win over fear at a personal level.

Like:

- Fear of mistakes

- Fear of not being good enough

- Fear of physical death

- Fear of failure

- Fear of dissapointment

- Fear of the loss of love

- Fear of losing

- Fear of success

- Fear of people

etc

It's 100% true that the moment you don't have fears, you're just excited and happy no matter what! You try new stuff, you could lose, you could fail, you could break stuff, you could get turned down... But you just don't care because you have overcome your fears. Including the big one of physical death!

After that, you're just playing the game of life with pure freedom from your soul and being level. Is amazing.
Old 26-12-2020, 03:38 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Isn't this just blatant manipulation screwing humanity? Hello?
You're not interested. That's what you're saying. In a conversation. :)

It's okay. Love is All, it makes no matter one way or the other. Love will always reign, the Soul knows this. And Rage? That's just Love Desired.

Cheers, Merry Christmas!
Old 26-12-2020, 03:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Wanderer
One of the things I love about being part of the Quaker movement is that nobody tells me what I have to believe. There are members of my local meeting who are also attenders at Spiritualist churches and pagan festivals, and a couple following Buddism too. One might ask what a Quaker is doing exploring a Spiritual Forum? We're free to follow our own beliefs and everybody else should be able to follow their path their own way.

I read books about all sorts of different theological theories, it's great! I'm a great believer in exploration throughout life, - yes, and make that fun and exciting, too! Just because I read a lot doesn't mean I have to take anything too seriously; I only hold onto ideas that resonate with my own thoughts.

I am not averse to folks accumulating a bit of wealth, though I do think that should be done ethically, in a way that doesn't impact negatively on the lives of others.

When Mother took us to the Churches (Baptist and Methodist), we didn't really learn anything. Later, when I was a young adult, I found out we were suppose to believe in the Trinity. I had never heard of it before.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.