Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 20-09-2020, 05:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
This is what i hate most

Extreme sensitivity to crowds/loud environments – This is usually due to the ability of Empathy and Clairsentience developing within you. However you’re unconsciously *Feeling* others energy bodies which can either leave you discomforted, drained or just flat-out claustrophobic. The best thing to do in these situations is trust your Intuition and sensory instincts. When we are in fear or self-doubt, we disconnect from the power of our intuition and the subconscious. It is imperative to stay out of fear when in situations such as these by grounding, shielding and knowing you are the one always in control of your energy.

I’m highly sensitive by nature. The more you offload your baggage, you can be in these situations and not be burdened. The feelings are opportunities to let go deeper to the surface activations. Then you can be in and around it and not take on. If your contained by it, it’s you that’s contained.

Empathic sensitivity has a beautiful place within you when your free to feel and flow with it all..

I am on a 150,000 member, empathic sensitive forum, It makes me appreciate the work I’ve done to overcome those burdens. Many don’t wont to go to hell and back to become clear, so latching onto angels, guides, tools make it safer to exist in the world in their eyes. Gives them something beyond pain and suffering as the world is. In the end we live and create within our means. It’s all supportive to something greater as one big universal bundle.
Old 20-09-2020, 06:38 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heightend-Awareness
I believe what you are experiencing is the denial of what is happening to you. Things that you don't understand, so you dismiss it and fight it. Which is understandable. The positive thing you've done is do some homework on the subject. A good find with the website. Now you maybe able to relate to much of the issues you are dealing with knowing what you know now. Instead of resisting it, just go with the flow. If you try to paddle against the current, you'll eventually get tired. Understand it and accept it. Go with the flow.
That's the thing with me.I fight,and resist to everything that i feel it's unhealthy for my self.And if i'm wrong,then i prefer to stay on the wrong side,as long as i have the life i want.
Old 20-09-2020, 06:50 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
I’m highly sensitive by nature. The more you offload your baggage, you can be in these situations and not be burdened. The feelings are opportunities to let go deeper to the surface activations. Then you can be in and around it and not take on. If your contained by it, it’s you that’s contained.

Empathic sensitivity has a beautiful place within you when your free to feel and flow with it all..

I am on a 150,000 member, empathic sensitive forum, It makes me appreciate the work I’ve done to overcome those burdens. Many don’t wont to go to hell and back to become clear, so latching onto angels, guides, tools make it safer to exist in the world in their eyes. Gives them something beyond pain and suffering as the world is. In the end we live and create within our means. It’s all supportive to something greater as one big universal bundle.
I understand your view.I guess at the very end,it's about who you are and what you want.
A friend of mine who's highly sensitive is under heavy medication for as long i can remember him.His life is completely destroyed.
Old 20-09-2020, 08:56 AM
Master
Quote:
That's the thing with me.I fight,and resist to everything that i feel it's unhealthy for my self.And if i'm wrong,then i prefer to stay on the wrong side,as long as i have the life i want.
Buddy, there is so much of the true you that is trying to break through to the soil surface to get the sunlight it needs. The universe is telling you that you have some elements of you to offer should you let it grow. Denying your awakening is like preventing yourself from breathing. It is a natural and instinctive process. You can only hold your breath for so long before you're compelled to take another breath. The life you want is the life you are comfortable with because of the uncertainties of the unknown that you're avoiding, so what is being presented to you as an opportunity for you to actually grow on a conscious level. The universe would not give you something if it wasn't beneficial. It is just like telling someone who truly loves you that is giving you a gift/chance and you telling them to shove it up their a..

It is your choice. You're doing yourself an injustice by resisting, which in turn makes your life more complicated and difficult. Think about it.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.
Old 20-09-2020, 10:57 AM
Master
Quote:
Buddy, there is so much of the true you that is trying to break through to the soil surface to get the sunlight it needs. The universe is telling you that you have some elements of you to offer should you let it grow. Denying your awakening is like preventing yourself from breathing. It is a natural and instinctive process. You can only hold your breath for so long before you're compelled to take another breath. The life you want is the life you are comfortable with because of the uncertainties of the unknown that you're avoiding, so what is being presented to you as an opportunity for you to actually grow on a conscious level. The universe would not give you something if it wasn't beneficial. It is just like telling someone who truly loves you that is giving you a gift/chance and you telling them to shove it up their a..

It is your choice. You're doing yourself an injustice by resisting, which in turn makes your life more complicated and difficult. Think about it.
Opinions differ.I know very well what makes me happy and what doesn't.If according to some people,being sick and isolated from everything and everyone,(and just for the shake of it),it's called awakening,then personaly i don't want to awake.And please stop pretending you know things because you googled them,ok?That's not how it works for everyone.
Others want to believe whatever c r a p they read because it suits them,and others prefer to observe and speak through personal experience and facts.

For me,real awakening starts when you begin to realize what's c r a p and garbage.Then and only then,you have a chance to grow up spiritualy.
Old 20-09-2020, 06:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Opinions differ.I know very well what makes me happy and what doesn't.If according to some people,being sick and isolated from everything and everyone,(and just for the shake of it),it's called awakening,then personaly i don't want to awake.And please stop pretending you know things because you googled them,ok?That's not how it works for everyone.
Others want to believe whatever c r a p they read because it suits them,and others prefer to observe and speak through personal experience and facts.

For me,real awakening starts when you begin to realize what's c r a p and garbage.Then and only then,you have a chance to grow up spiritualy.
What are you doing on these forums then? Aren't the forums for people with spiritual urges? There are so many things you don't know and are so ignorant of. What do know of me? You presume to know me as being a googler. You are so arrogant to think this and point a finger telling me who I am and what I do and don't know what I have been gifted with and how I use them. All I wanted to do was help you. Once again, you bite the hand that feeds you! Like you have said, but I will use my own words, ignorance is bliss until the supply of the bliss pill stops. Have fun swimming against the current. If anything you said were true, then you are fighting against your own spiritual evolution. Good luck with that!

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Old 20-09-2020, 06:44 PM
Master
Quote:
What are you doing on these forums then? Aren't the forums for people with spiritual urges? There are so many things you don't know and are so ignorant of. What do know of me? You presume to know me as being a googler. You are so arrogant to think this and point a finger telling me who I am and what I do and don't know what I have been gifted with and how I use them. All I wanted to do was help you. Once again, you bite the hand that feeds you! Like you have said, but I will use my own words, ignorance is bliss until the supply of the bliss pill stops. Have fun swimming against the current. If anything you said were true, then you are fighting against your own spiritual evolution. Good luck with that!
Thanks,and please stop quoting me.There are others here who're closer to your mental age.I'm not one of them.
Good luck to you as well.Nothing personal,and i appreciate your intention to help.

PS

GROW UP.
Old 20-09-2020, 06:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Thanks,and please stop quoting me.There are others here who're closer to your mental age.I'm not one of them.
Good luck to you as well.Nothing personal,and i appreciate your intention to help.

PS

GROW UP.
Yep, you said it! Don't you worry about that? Every opportunity I have the experience with people of the likes of you I tend to get a true perspective of myself. I do grow up each time. As for some, well they just keep draggin' their feet. Nothing personal and no hard feelings. Stick to what you know best (............).

Old 20-09-2020, 07:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Yep, you said it! Don't you worry about that? Every opportunity I have the experience with people of the likes of you I tend to get a true perspective of myself. I do grow up each time. As for some, well they just keep draggin' their feet. Nothing personal and no hard feelings. Stick to what you know best (............).
Old 21-09-2020, 11:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Why three headbangs?