Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 21-12-2019, 05:17 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by StaceyA
Hi Mario!

I am no expert; but, I have learned from my own experiences as a medium. Spirits do, in fact, try to communicate with their loved ones. However, the frequencies of energy in which they are communicating are not always heard, seen, or felt by everyone.

Stacey :)
Stacey I tend to go with you they do try to communicate I also had several experience 's of this may have been a lot more when I was younger but as you know spirit has no body it can only pass on what it knows from its past life and what it knows going to happen after my experience's as a child I often wondered what all those orbs flying around the bedroom were at the time I was petiffied and hide unda the sheets and as you know why see things as children is because of our pure inocense.it's so nice to hear about other people experience 's
Old 05-01-2020, 12:04 AM
Pathfinder
They're not ghosts
Old 06-01-2020, 02:56 AM
leadville

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toe-Knee
They're not ghosts

correct, of course

Ghosts don't interact and communicate whereas discarnate individuals - spirits - may do.
Old 06-01-2020, 03:44 AM
Deactivated Account
If ghosts are real they wouldn't need those few 'special' people to get their message across.

Mediumship is very deceitful. Some years ago this mdium person told me I'm being followed by the benevolent ghost of some small boy she assumed was my brother, which makes no sense because I have no siblings to begin with.

I am no medium or have any psychic skills, and the few ''visitation dreams'' involving spirits I've had years ago goes to show that it could happen to anyone. Ironically, I am rather sceptical about them lately and struggle convincing myself that my experiences were truly of supernatural origin. Because you know, the subconscious can be an a.hole.
Old 06-01-2020, 05:00 AM
leadville

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
If ghosts are real they wouldn't need those few 'special' people to get their message across.

What does 'real' mean to YOU? To try to help I'll say again that ghosts don't bring messages for anyone - special or otherwise.

Quote:
Mediumship is very deceitful.
People can be deceitful. Mediumship isn't. If a medium is deceitful (s)he needs to be called out for it.

Quote:
Some years ago this medium person told me I'm being followed by the benevolent ghost of some small boy she assumed was my brother, which makes no sense because I have no siblings to begin with.

That practitioner was not an experienced or competent medium. She may not have been a medium at all, perhaps just a psychic; the use of the word 'ghost', and her assumption the child was a sibling, is something an experienced medium wouldn't make. It's a shame you visited with one who needed to improve her attributes.

Quote:
I am no medium or have any psychic skills, and the few ''visitation dreams'' involving spirits I've had years ago goes to show that it could happen to anyone. Ironically, I am rather sceptical about them lately and struggle convincing myself that my experiences were truly of supernatural origin. Because you know, the subconscious can be an a.hole.

You could do with spending some time studying and ideally speaking with individuals who could help you find for yourself what I believe you're looking for. I think it would help you to understand two fundamentals - the difference(s) between ghosts and spirits and the difference(s) between mediums and psychics. I'm not interested in convincing you about anything but I'll try to help if you genuinely want to understand.

Visitations may be as frustrating to those who came to visit with you as it was for you. You want to understand why your experience was truly a visitation - I don't say call them supernatural because for me these issues are natural albeit not very commonplace.

I can sense you want to understand and to stop being sceptical - you want to know what's authentic. Getting there can be hard because there are a lot of stories put about by individuals who have little understanding or experience but don't know that.

The web is awash with nonsense. It's your choice - heed that or consider what I've offered.
Old 06-01-2020, 11:59 PM
Guide
My intuition jumps right up and says: spirits talk to everyone all the time. It's just that not everyone is listening.

My reasons says: I don't know. I have always had the ability to listen with my mind the words of spirits. For me it is about frequency. There was a time when I could only hear angels. It took some time to be able to hear "normal" spirits.

It is also important to listen to physical people. It is surprising how many people don't actually listen to each other in the physical world.

With all the people I have taught, the common theme is that they were all able to talk with spirits, just not in the way that they thought.

The thoughts within the mind are projected from the mind into the mind of another. Of course, spirits talk with their minds because they have no physical construct. So quieten your mind and notice all the thoughts that come into your mind. I suspect that you pick up on others thoughts often. You possible just didn't know how to discern the thoughts which are from yourself and the thoughts that come from without you.

If I do a reading for you. Be aware, that all readings are for entertainment purposes only.

*I hope you got a receipt for your goldfish.

"It is worst still to be ignorant of your own ignorance"
Saint Jerome.

It is probably wise to send me a private message first (on this webiste) if you wish to contact me via skype
Old 07-01-2020, 12:12 AM
Guide
Quote:

Mediumship is very deceitful. Some years ago this mdium person told me I'm being followed by the benevolent ghost of some small boy she assumed was my brother, which makes no sense because I have no siblings to begin with.

I don't believe in anything supernatural. Spirits and ghosts are not supernatural they are part of reality. It is not a big thing. At least for me it isn't. It is good that you are conscious of spirits, or the possibility of spirits. Its all good. Most people spent most of their lives not aware of any of it, or in denial of it.

You are aware. Ask the great Divine to reveal the truth to you. The problem with most people is that they are afraid to admit they simply do not know the answer.

Most people think they know the answer to something and so when they are asking they are not really asking because when you ask you come from a place of "I really don't know". When you don't know something you donot whether, "yes" there are spirits, or, "no" there aren't spirits.

Wipe the slate clean and come to yourself from yourself. Say: "Divine, reveal to me the truth. Are Spirits real?" If you truly ask and truly want to know the answer. Then within seven days the truth will be revealed.

I did this twenty years ago. Though it wasn't whether spirits existed. It was whether God existed. I asked God to reveal to me himself incontrivertably and I gave God seven days. I thought to myself that if there was a God then he would have to be all knowing and have all knowledge and power, and that if he wasn't able to reveal himself to me within that time frame that he couldn't be all powerful and that therefore he could not be God.

Needless to say. He revealed to me himself. I have never looked back since. Also I had the key to all knowledge. I simply did the same process with every other question.

If I do a reading for you. Be aware, that all readings are for entertainment purposes only.

Saint Jerome.

It is probably wise to send me a private message first (on this webiste) if you wish to contact me via skype
Old 07-01-2020, 12:17 AM
leadville

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamkade
My intuition jumps right up and says: spirits talk to everyone all the time. It's just that not everyone is listening.

Don't be too dismissive - folk often don't know how to listen and need to be shown/taught. And as with all other attributes, some individuals' attributes will be more pronounced than others. We're all different.... And not all discarnates spend all their time trying to communicate with incarnates.

Quote:
My reasons says: I don't know. I have always had the ability to listen with my mind the words of spirits. For me it is about frequency. There was a time when I could only hear angels. It took some time to be able to hear "normal" spirits.

You are privileged to be gifted. Remember not everyone enjoys a similar privilege.

Quote:
It is also important to listen to physical people. It is surprising how many people don't actually listen to each other in the physical world.

agreed

Quote:
With all the people I have taught, the common theme is that they were all able to talk with spirits, just not in the way that they thought.

I say 'communicate' rather than talk.

Quote:
The thoughts within the mind are projected from the mind into the mind of another. Of course, spirits talk with their minds because they have no physical construct. So quieten your mind and notice all the thoughts that come into your mind.

Some will be your own; others may be from discarnate communicators. The 'trick' is learning which are which....

Quote:
I suspect that you pick up on others thoughts often. You possible just didn't know how to discern the thoughts which are from yourself and the thoughts that come from without you.

Quite but it should also be remembered that 'picking up' thoughts in such ways doesn't automatically mean they're relevant to you.
Old 07-01-2020, 12:19 AM
Guide
Quote:

The question is not: "If ghosts are real they wouldn't need those few 'special' people to get their message across."

For me the question is: why I am able to pick up on the thoughts of spirits and others are not able to? I would love to know the answer to that one

Saint Jerome.

Old 07-01-2020, 12:24 AM
leadville

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamkade
The question is not: "If ghosts are real they wouldn't need those few 'special' people to get their message across."

For me the question is: why I am able to pick up on the thoughts of spirits and others are not able to? I would love to know the answer to that one

The answer is simple. We're all different. Your difference is in being able to pick up the thoughts of discarnate individuals. Others may be gifted in ways you aren't. Each of us is unique.