Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 02-01-2021, 08:37 PM
Newbie ;)

Lightbulb Hello Spiritual Family

Greetings to all. My name is Gbenga, The "G" in front is silent.
I was born in Nigeria came to the U.S when I was 2 months old.
I have only visited Nigeria once, back in 2002. But I do plan to visit sometime again.
I joined this site because I need true opinions about what I've been experiencing and I believe its from a higher power.
I will be visiting a pastor soon who is a friend of the pastor that is referring me to him..
TBA, who is spiritual so he can find out the reason.
I've been experiencing white or white silver flashes of light in my peripheral for about 4 years now.
And I know its angels or spirit guides. Or both.
I don't have any medical issues. I have real good vision. And I mostly see the flashes of light in the
corner of my eye when I'm at home or at other houses.
Like when I went to visit my parents in Ohio for Thanksgiving.
I met a girl through match, tho we are no longer together, and she saw an orb with a 2ft long tail follow me in her room.
She said it was real bright. The whole thing was a light blue mixed with light purple.
But she said its hard to describe the color because it was a mix of both. The outer part or aura was a white to silver.
And she said it glided. It happened so fast it was a blink of an eye. She even drew me an illustration of it which i have.
She was shocked.

She was on the phone with her mom when she saw it appear and follow me. She forget everything her mom was saying.
When I got back from the room she told me. When she was telling me I could see the shock and awe in her face.
To know that this is what follows me everywhere amazed me. Because when I'm home by myself I never feel alone.
when I see these flashes of white and blue light in my peripheral. She never ever experienced anything like that in her life.
She is religious and has faith. She has no medical issues and has good vision.. She goes to church.
I am a Christian, faith religion and spirituality is my life. My parents are very religious and in general Nigerians are religious and spiritual. I follow God.

Her seeing that confirmed to me that I wasn't having any health issue. Because there was always that doubt that maybe I'm just seeing things. But my mind and body knew this is spiritual. After she saw it.
She began seeing flashes in the corner of her eye as well, when she was at home. Tho not as much as me .
I see them constantly when I'm at home. Then when we broke up she didn't see them anymore.
That's how you know its spiritual and from a higher power and it shows you how attached they are too me.
I hope you enjoyed my welcome.
I have other spiritual experiences that I do plan on sharing soon. Have a great day and I'm looking forward to your feedback and thoughts. God is with you.

Sincerely,
Gbenga
Old 02-01-2021, 08:52 PM
Welcome here.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 02-01-2021, 09:03 PM
Administrator
Hi And Welcome To Spiritual Forums

Namaste
Old 03-01-2021, 01:32 AM
Master
֍                WELCOME TO THE SPIRITUAL FORUMS!                      ֎[

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 03-01-2021, 01:24 PM
Newbie ;)

I also have experienced these flashes and was told by my teacher that there was a possibility I would when I began practicing

They are reflections of the real world/eternity/heaven/nirvana, whatever you want to call it, they're signs that your mind is opening up to it in some way