Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 30-04-2013, 01:41 AM
TheSenin

Healing Aura?

I'm not quite sure if i posted this in the correct place but i couldnt think of anywhere better. So yesterday I was talking to a friend about some random things. One thing lead to another and he told me he felt angry for no reason. I told him I may be able to help you and he said do it. I said okay but you have to really want me to. I told him to ask me to and to actually mean it, he did. After I focused on sending positive energy towards him by thinking of my aura reaching towards his. I felt a kind of magnetic sensation going I'm his direction and I asked if he felt anything. He told me he felt more relaxed. I was just wondering if what I thought I felt is possible or if I just imagined it.
Old 30-04-2013, 11:55 PM
bluemoon4321

I really believe in this. Whether using Reiki or any kind of energy healing, sending positive thoughts is energy sent to others for healing or calming. So is sending your crystal energy to someone via intentions is often healing. I also believe you can do the same thing with prayer and other forms of sending good to others. Right on!! You are on the right tract I believe.

Bluemoon
Old 01-05-2013, 10:46 AM
Knower
It is very real. Some of us are just more open to this wonderful gift. :-)