Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 25-07-2020, 10:51 PM
Experiencer
Lightbulb The Bible Are Characters of Consciousness

Hi,

I'm an Out of Body Explorer.

I know from personal experience that we are inmortal spiritual beings.

Reality works in multi-dimensions and multi-verses.

Our true form/body is like an orb of consciousness with 360ยบ vision in the "source dimension"

The bible was not a real historical even that occured 2,000 years ago.

The bible's characters represents different states of consciousness. From abrahman, to judas, to paul, to christ and to god.

All are names to a different state of consciousness.

- Christ said "You must be born again, in order to enter the kingdom of heavens"

He is talking about having an Out of body experience.

Anyone here can have it, only IF you are truly COMMITTED to do it. Othertwise you will never do it.

- Christ said "In my fathers house, there are many mansions"

He is talking about different DESIRES in your own mind

----

"God" / "Christ" are not real spiritual beings external to you

This represent "Imagination", which is the skill of creation of your consciousness

God and Christ, are characters, that represent you own IMAGINATION.

Angels, are characters, that represent your own MOTIVATIONAL IDEAS

Imagination creates reality.

If you look around you, all was at one point, an imagination for the creator that started it. One way or another.

Your very ideal life, you have to first imagine what type of house, career and relationship you want to have since a child, right?

---------------

Do you know why is so important in the bible to destroy all of this figures, icons, rituals and external "gods"?

Because they bring you away from your own imagination.

You see, wrongly to believe in a external god is a common pattern of humanity.

There is no difference between believe on the external god of the greek mythology, than to believe on the external god of most christians!

-----

I was borned and raised into a catholic.

But when I did my first out of body experience, I started to dig deeper to know from personal experience

---

When you use your imagination with persistance, on the state of the goal achieved... The physical dimension will give you the right ideas/people/events to the adventure of getting the result.

But you must be driven and commited towards it.

One "weird" thing will lead to another, and in the end, you will get the goal and a great adventure in the physical dimension. That's how it works.

"That would have happened anyway" is the wrong assumption to the power of your imagination

--

All things are possible to god ("your own imagination")

If you don't use god ("your own imagination"), and you only use your animalistic 5 senses of the physical world... You will live a very sad & depressed life full of fear and anxiety with triviliaties and non-sense.

But if you believe in god ("your own imagination")... Life become an EXCITING ADVENTURE!

You create things, you move towards it, some rollercoasters ups and downs happens, you face fears, you do new things...and Finally you get the goal with more growth and maturity into the next one.

When I have a new Motivational Idea from a STATE OF PASSION, those are the "Angels" Characters of the Bible... They guide me to do next thing towards the final goal