Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 27-10-2020, 04:21 PM
Master

Seeing a blue light tunnel

Last night, while meditating, I saw this very powerful bluish light, it looked like a circle-tunnel made from this bluish light. At a very distant place there was also a white light but I could not see it for much time because the experience ended in a moment. I know that this bluish light came from that place.

A picture that I found on internet that looks like what I experienced.

Old 27-10-2020, 04:56 PM
Hahaha, congratulations, my friend...welcome to the Inner World of meditation...where anything can happen.

Ever see the movie 'The Fountain'...half the time my mouth was dropped
cuz there where all these images that come from inside us!!!

Where this tunnel leads is up to you.
You could step thru and find yourself on what some call the Other Side ---an Astral place...ha, when you do tell us your impressions!
You could have this 'image' turn into a kaleidoscope of beautiful patterns...
that could take you into galaxies with you surrounded by stars floating around..I mean next you could see Vistas ---
vast landscapes as if from an eagle's view...oh my...
everything is inside us.
As my old guru said, "Enjoy!"

It's like a Magic Carpet ride.

In a gentle way with clean hands, now that this is being seen - do whatever technique you would like to still your eyeballs,
it helps concentration of focus.

Jiggling eyeballs - not great when absorbed in peering inwardly...nor is sudden burping garlic, green peppers, beans, etc. Lol...

Get back to me on this if you do it.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 27-10-2020, 06:32 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Hahaha, congratulations, my friend...welcome to the Inner World of meditation...where anything can happen.

Ever see the movie 'The Fountain'...half the time my mouth was dropped
cuz there where all these images that come from inside us!!!

Where this tunnel leads is up to you.
You could step thru and find yourself on what some call the Other Side ---an Astral place...ha, when you do tell us your impressions!
You could have this 'image' turn into a kaleidoscope of beautiful patterns...
that could take you into galaxies with you surrounded by stars floating around..I mean next you could see Vistas ---
vast landscapes as if from an eagle's view...oh my...
everything is inside us.
As my old guru said, "Enjoy!"

It's like a Magic Carpet ride.

In a gentle way with clean hands, now that this is being seen - do whatever technique you would like to still your eyeballs,
it helps concentration of focus.

Jiggling eyeballs - not great when absorbed in peering inwardly...nor is sudden burping garlic, green peppers, beans, etc. Lol...

Get back to me on this if you do it.

This experience came to me out of nowhere, I do know that movie, I've seen it, a very good movie.

Is this the tunnel that people see when they have a near death experience? The problem is that my meditation is too deep, way too deep.. I find myself losing consciousness on and on while meditating, it's like I am leaving my body, because sometimes I fell the as if I am returning back into it and I also hear that strange sound, that wooooooosh.. Why do I keep "losing" consciousness? What's really happening? I don't understand, this only happens when I meditate, otherwise, I have no problem.

Sadly I don't have a teacher, I take each experience one at a time.
Old 27-10-2020, 07:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
Is this the tunnel that people see when they have a near death experience? The problem is that my
meditation is too deep, way too deep.. I find myself losing consciousness on and on while meditating,
it's like I am leaving my body, because sometimes I fell the as if I am returning back into it and
I also hear that strange sound, that wooooooosh.. Why do I keep "losing" consciousness?
What's really happening? I don't understand, this only happens when I meditate, otherwise, I have no problem.

Sadly I don't have a teacher, I take each experience one at a time.
Tunnels - who knows. Could be. Lots of tunnels,
lots of lights, lots of colors, LOTS of sounds, lots of music ♫,
lots of things to see and hear within inside.

Leaving the body, yeah, happens...if it ever scares you, you can stop it.
Could that be the wooosh sound?
Astral projectors might answer that one.

However, I don't know about this losing consciousness...above my pay grade.
Sleep is all I can think of...but you woulda said.
Hmm, Not breathing enough so losing O2?

Don't have a teacher. OK ...Do you have a person to hang onto while inside
that you respect and trust...a kinship with Jesus, Genesh, Krishna - a saint? God, the Father Creator?
I dunno...that's what I would do, personally...to have an anchor, so to speak.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 28-10-2020, 04:57 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Tunnels - who knows. Could be. Lots of tunnels,
lots of lights, lots of colors, LOTS of sounds, lots of music ♫,
lots of things to see and hear within inside.

Leaving the body, yeah, happens...if it ever scares you, you can stop it.
Could that be the wooosh sound?
Astral projectors might answer that one.

However, I don't know about this losing consciousness...above my pay grade.
Sleep is all I can think of...but you woulda said.
Hmm, Not breathing enough so losing O2?

Don't have a teacher. OK ...Do you have a person to hang onto while inside
that you respect and trust...a kinship with Jesus, Genesh, Krishna - a saint? God, the Father Creator?
I dunno...that's what I would do, personally...to have an anchor, so to speak.

I think I am experiencing samadhi. I think all those beings that I met are gone now, there is nobody new, nothing, just silence..
Old 27-10-2020, 08:28 PM
Legrand

Quote:
Last night, while meditating, I saw this very powerful bluish light, it looked like a circle-tunnel made from this bluish light. At a very distant place there was also a white light but I could not see it for much time because the experience ended in a moment. I know that this bluish light came from that place.

A picture that I found on internet that looks like what I experienced.

Funny I sent this picture to Janielee at almost the same time you posted your post ThatMan.

Old 27-10-2020, 08:49 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
Funny I sent this picture to Janielee at almost the same time you posted your post ThatMan.

This is really interesting, what could this mean? May I ask, what was the topic of your discusion that lead you to this image?
Old 28-10-2020, 10:23 AM
Legrand

Quote:
This is really interesting, what could this mean? May I ask, what was the topic of your discusion that lead you to this image?

Hello Thatman,

I would prefer that Janielee tells you, since he is the one who initiated those exchange.
Old 28-10-2020, 04:55 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
Hello Thatman,

I would prefer that Janielee tells you, since he is the one who initiated those exchange.

I see, no problem
Old 28-10-2020, 06:31 PM
janielee

Quote:

Chakras.