Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 12-12-2016, 02:58 PM
Pathfinder

Seeingimages of places and things during stages of meditation

Yesterday I was meditating after 4 months. Sitting for about 15 to 20 minutes, suddenly and unexpectedly images in dim light began to play inside something like a binocular lens, and I saw these in line:

1. the floor of the fitness center from an angle (at first I really thought I'm in the other room looking at the floor)
2. another angle in the sports center
3. a building
4. a cargo boat approaching
and two or three more similar views.

Each playing out as the lens shrinks theimageand the other begins to play.

Then ended.

I was awake, as I forced it to continue but it didn't.

What is this?
Old 12-12-2016, 05:38 PM
I can't say specifically...but everything is inside you ...tomorrow could
be a landscape or an elephant.

This could get more reads in the Meditation Section, probably.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 12-12-2016, 06:50 PM
Master
From my experience of this I would offer to you that this might be what's happening:

1: Your third Eye and crown chakra are activating which allows you access to the greater reality construct.
This can be experienced in many ways through any of the senses, it seems for you it's coming across as more visual, which is true for me also.

2: When we are in a state of non-expectation and completely relaxed as in meditation our Consciousness, which is NOT our personality/thinking mind, is able to roam in an area much larger than body which is our most immediate 3D address.

3: The thinking mind can be ever-so-briefly used to 'set GPS coordinates' to move our consciousness too. If you don't have a destination picked out you will just see various random things, in this dimension or others. Depending what your over all frequency level or vibration is will determine what dimension you are accessing information from.

4: For some verification that you are actually consciousness able to be anywhere and any when, google "Remote Viewing Targets" read about what it is and then try it. After practicing for a few months on targets and doing about 100 remote views you will get very good at getting 'out of body' and into the Larger Consciousness Construct. In other words you will be able to control your travels and land where you wish to land.

5: There is No Try. There is only DO. This is one of the first things you will have to hone to master this ability to mentally and etherically project.
Astral Travelers must wait till their body is asleep and their mind utterly at rest for their consciousness to escape their bodies, some have grown very good at this! Mental and Etheric Travelers learn to do this in an awakened state. Practicing on Remote Viewing Targets will greatly help to develop the skill set. The mind can not do this ability - it must get out of the way so that it can happen naturally.
The mind Tries to DO, but the secret to success lies in ALLOWING.

6: Remote Viewing is down to a science now. In fact the US Gov during the cold war spent 2 billion dollars on research and development of this ability over the course of 20 years to develop Psy Ops to a usable skill for retrieving unobtainable sensitive information from foreign governments and organizations. Almost anyone can learn how to Remote View, there are numerous ways to do it. Like me you seem to have a natural affinity for it - you can make this a readily available talent set just like turning a door knob by Practicing daily or near daily, just as you would do to learn to play a guitar or the piano.

7: There are many stages of it and the ability becomes more honed and mastered over time with regular practice. After 4 years I'm able to open wormholes to other places, timelines and dimensions and take a room full of people with me through it where we can all discuss what we are seeing much as a group would do when going to a zoo or other spectator event.

8: The ability to see the finite and the infinite grows with practice and usage. Last night for example in a group which practices Subtle Energy awareness I saw some extremely detailed and spectacular things and structures. While not unusual for me this particular time is was extraordinarily detailed and psychedelic in nature much as one would experience on a Shamanic Journey.

I was looking at the substructure and quantum location of our solar system on a sub atomic level and on space based energy grid lines, with miniature energy vortex's at the intersections of energy lines. It was a type of holographic location for that which we perceive as physical matter. Additionally where the honeycomb sheets representing what I believe is an energy and information exchange system between each dimension and plane. Each honeycomb was designated with a figure/number in the middle making a type of mapping system in what appeared to be a cylindrical Universe which bends time/space back to it's origin point making it appear without end.

Earlier when the sun fell on me during meditation I saw the various area of effects of various energy emissions of the sun, not just the courser photons and magnetic pulses, but very tiny energy's which I have no name for. I was able to study their reach, our own earth and other bodies energy fields connecting to and interacting with those coming from the sun and much more. It was spectacular.

Additionally to these most incredible visions I saw space faring ships using solar winds (photon and magnetic emissions from the sun) sails to travel interplanetary within this system. Superimposed over the scenes of the finished ships were the blue prints for building them and notations on how to capture the various emissions from our sun for fuel.

Unfortunately I'm not a learned person able to use this information I see for practical development and implementation, but if a person in the appropriate field or associated fields could see the visions I see and apply them we could make breakthroughs and developments in our understanding of 'what is reality'.

I have explored from the inside out the human body and seen extraordinary energy networks inside it on the most finite of levels among many other things.

The point of all this is to let you know your consciousness is free to roam wherever and everywhere and I suspect much of our breakthroughs in the Arts, Sciences and Theology come from those able to see/experience the Greater Reality Construct, not to mention our own personal Evolution of Consciousness.

Explore!!!!
Old 14-12-2016, 07:39 PM
Master

You can ap into the scenery. Take yourself into the picture. The other night I saw grass while I was meditating. Then I decided to move my legs by running. I could feel my legs move as it I was running. I messed it up. I came back into my body. I could not see anything. I was frustrated. I forgot to say I can see.
Old 14-12-2016, 08:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
I was looking at the substructure and quantum location of our solar system on a sub atomic level
and on space based energy grid lines, with miniature energy vortex's at the intersections of energy lines.
It was a type of holographic location for that which we perceive as physical matter.
Additionally where the honeycomb sheets representing what I believe is an energy and information exchange
system between each dimension and plane.
Each honeycomb was designated with a figure/number in the middle making a type of mapping system
in what appeared to be a cylindrical Universe which bends time/space back to it's origin point making it
appear without end.

What?

Because astralsuzy and I are seeing grass.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 14-12-2016, 09:11 PM
Master
LOL Miss H

I must admit, it was a rather spectacular excursion into the Greater Quantum Flux.

Sometimes I see 'grass' too but change frequency's to reach a less explored location, as well, I already 'get grass' and can just bodily go out the front door to explore grass-ness further should it particularly intrigue me to do so.

I suspect Intention and frequency alignment are the GS system for this type of travel.
Old 15-12-2016, 01:36 AM
Super Moderator
I have had all sorts of images spring up apropos of nothing, while meditating, and sometimes on the verge of going out of body.
When I say "apropos of nothing" I mean they just came out of the blue yonder, were intensely 'realistic and alive'....and I have had no confirmation of any of them in an everyday way.

I saw a neat well dressed grey haired lady maybe in her 70s holding a small white poodle dog. Her name was Mrs Lasky.......I saw a lake with hundreds of white birds rising from the surface of it....I heard "1114 River Drive"....I heard someone say "Check for sugar" (presumably someone attending a diabetic)...I heard marvellous unusual classical music I didn't recognise....and 101 other things over the years.

Some things I heard/saw, I actually 'googled' to see if I could find out information. Yet no clear info came.

Maybe we are open to another reality. Maybe we are hearing/seeing things which happened way back or have yet to happen? Maybe they are forms of hallucination? I honestly don't know.
Old 15-12-2016, 03:29 AM
Master
As Tobi says, at a certain level of consciousness and most often in meditation we can receive all manner of random bits of information.

After a number of years of exploring this very deliberately I've developed a theory. Is it correct? Doubtful, but it's a useful working model for which to set up experiments, receive data and then verify that data - so there is Something to the Theory. The results are consistent and the information verifiable when using targets which can be verifiable. Like OBE'ing to a local site you've never been to before and recording/drawing what was seen - then going there and seeing how much was seen and how much was missed.
Rinse and repeat to further develop the skill set.

Basically (In terms to what our Poster is specifically posting about) the theory says we are walking antenna systems in a field of connected Consciousness.

I lead two groups a week in my home exploring the Greater field of Consciousness and this stuff has become easily repeatable and verifiable for group members, in fact its seen a pretty basic states of awareness in which to master before doing more advanced consciousness work.

Essentially our thoughts don't happen in our heads, but in a field around us, like the auric field, it is for this reason it's possible to read someone's mind accidently, animal and tree whisper and so on.
When doing group work we often have to 'shield up' because one person will get an impression of something and it will go into the group field and get picked up by everyone or nearly everyone and everyone will show the same sketch with the same data associated with it when doing remote viewing.

This can be used deliberately when doing Group out of body work in order to land everyone in the same location for exploration.

We can also direct our consciousness to anyplace, anyWhen and any dimension we can match our frequency to enter.

Remote viewing targets is one of the best ways (google those words) to start understanding how it works and to get targets which you can't know what are and can use for verifiable identification afterwards.
It's also a really great way to be able to discern what is actual information received from the Greater Consciousness Construct vs what is analytical overlay, or brain story as it can be called.

There's a huge amount more I can say about this and give all sorts of first hand examples, but it's not half as interesting as doing for yourself and opening, honing and mastering the ability to move around consciously in the Great Consciousness Construct, in this dimensions and others, this Now and other Nows.

You aren't hallucinating Tobi. Research Advanced Remote Viewing. Numerous Governments have put a lot of research into this, much of the USA stuff has been declassified now. 20 years and 20 million dollars where put into it for developing intelligence work during the Cold War. There are now numerous private companies who hire Remote Viewers for Special Projects, you can find their websites if you poke around. Many are Retired ARV operatives who did this as their job when in the Forces. Now there's a second generation of them who are being taught to certify other people in the talent set as the original guys are hitting thierlate 70's and 80's now. Many of them have written books about it. On my desk a foot away from my hand is "The Seventh Sense" by Lyn Buchanan and "Psychic Warrior" by David Morehouse. Also see YouTube clips by Major Ed Dames and the 'father of remote viewing' Ingo Swan who's highly celebrated in certain circles who developed the craft for governmental purposes. Nope you aren't hallucinating - this stuff is down to a science now with Reams of information about it and that's just the unclassified sections!
Old 17-12-2023, 04:34 PM
Suspended
Master
hypnagogic visions?