Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Pendulums and Dowsing

Old 09-10-2021, 12:56 AM
Ascender
What's your favorite pendulum made of ?

I know people say it doesn't matter what you use ~ but I was wondering if anyone has any favorites that they use and why they are favorites
Old 09-10-2021, 05:45 PM
Ascender

It's one I made. It has a quartz donut at top to hold and the chain consists of 14 glass beads representing the 7 chakras and there's a quartz point at the bottom of the chain.
Old 09-10-2021, 07:50 PM
Ascender
I've never touched a pendulum before ~ I was recently doing yoga and I was resting on my hands and knees when my pendant necklaces started swinging really hard and fast while I was being perfectly still

there was something supernatural about it ~ it wasn't really possible but it was happening ~ they were acting just like a pendulum

so I've been looking at pendulums on amazon and I didn't know which one to get ~ I naturally gravitated to one made of obsidian because I can see so much clairvoyantly while doing psychometry on obsidian ~ I was just impressed with it

but I'm starting to look at other pendulums ~ thinking that other stones might be just as magic

I don't really want to tie a washer on a string ~ I would like to have a really nice one ~ I like nice things ~ I was feeling pretty un special recently and then I looked at my wishlist and bought myself 6 things off of it ~ it actually made me feel better
Old 09-10-2021, 10:00 PM
Master
It's nice to hear that you took time to give to yourself. I like to get myself something every now and then. I do a lot for family, and sometimes they don't consider exactly how much. I have learned to show myself appreciation as we can not always rely on others. You know expectations and all.

My favorite pendulums are handmade or stone. I have a bit of a collection going and am wondering to myself exactly how many I think I need. I have five stone pendulums and one homemade, a small jar on a ribbon which contains some mugwort.

My last stone pendulum was purchased recently and is imperial gold aura quartz.

I have had success though with wooden pendulums and dowsing branches.
Old 09-10-2021, 10:15 PM
Ascender
I'm afraid that I'm already obsessing over starting a collection and I haven't even started yet

I want to try them all
Old 10-10-2021, 12:39 PM
Administrator
I Have a few but the one i use more is what a friend bought me just before she passed it has multiple crystals incoporated into a large amethyst

Namaste
Old 10-10-2021, 03:08 PM
Ascender
I forgot that there are metaphysical stores in this town ~ maybe I can go pick one out in person instead of ordering online
I've been looking at one that has 7 different stones
Old 12-10-2021, 02:16 AM
Master
A few years ago i was hunting in west Texas and found an almost perfect arrowhead which a buddy who's a professor at Texas A&M university dated as some where around 500 years old (its design appears to be Commanche)

I put a thin string of leather on it and use it as a pendulum.....its pretty accurate too!

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!
Old 12-10-2021, 05:24 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky 1
A few years ago i was hunting in west Texas and found an almost perfect arrowhead which a buddy who's a professor at Texas A&M university dated as some where around 500 years old (its design appears to be Commanche)

That is so cool!
Old 02-11-2021, 06:11 PM
Master
The five pendulums I use most often are crystals which have specialized as to what kind of questions I ask. For example, if the topic can be answered by Deities, I use a clear quartz. If the topic is about healing then I use an amethyst. I have one pendulum that's for everything else. I consecrated the crystal ones.

My secondary pendulums are two round glass baubles used for window decorations.

Both sets are accurate.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)