Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 24-11-2015, 02:17 PM
Pathfinder

Ghost

Yesterday I was walking home past the bus stop the way I always walk from my aunts place and I could hear some weird sniffles, and then I breathed out of my nose and the other sniffles mimicked mine, and then a guys voice said HEY, hey, hey I'm over here. But it was really dark and there was a strange man far up the street so I sort of just walked really quickly and the voice the stopped. I wonder what he wanted, now I wish I had stayed lol.
Old 24-11-2015, 02:55 PM
Master

My guess would be a living person being funny,but who knows.
Old 24-11-2015, 03:08 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by desert rat
My guess would be a living person being funny,but who knows.

Lol no one was there and the sound went "through" my headphones, but that was my first assumption too.
Old 24-11-2015, 04:08 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demetriuss
Lol no one was there and the sound went "through" my headphones, but that was my first assumption too.

These things can be very deceptive.

I do vol wk at a museum and I was alone recently.

I voice came out of know where saying hello and I wondered....

Bet it was the post lady calling to the flat across the yard. I had a look but chance are she was up the street by then..... they don't hang about of course.

YOur imagination can conjure tricks that's all (plus don't forget sound travels).
Old 24-11-2015, 04:17 PM
Pathfinder

It was 12 am and I'm absolutely certain no one was there I stopped, and as I said my headphones were in, sound doesn't travel through things to sound as loud as they're directly next to you, he'd of had to been a master sound thrower seeing as the only person in sight was far to far away to hear even by scream with my head phones in. I absolutely had someone talking to me, who was also mocking the way my nose was whistling also something someone far wouldn't of been able to hear. Some lot of doubters on a spirituality forum....
Old 24-11-2015, 06:30 PM
Master

Ghosts have been known to appear , speak then dissapear , so I guess it could of been a ghost .
Old 24-11-2015, 09:08 PM
Guide
Quote:
It was 12 am and I'm absolutely certain no one was there I stopped, and as I said my headphones were in, sound doesn't travel through things to sound as loud as they're directly next to you, he'd of had to been a master sound thrower seeing as the only person in sight was far to far away to hear even by scream with my head phones in. I absolutely had someone talking to me, who was also mocking the way my nose was whistling also something someone far wouldn't of been able to hear. Some lot of doubters on a spirituality forum....

Even on a spirituality forum not every thing that creaks is ghost or polt. On invests people do jump to the idea that every groan must be something para when the simple laws of physics say that wood and brick structures WILL move, creak and groan through the night as materials expand and contract.

I ve been through many arguments many times and we had major trouble convincing on e lady that TV sound can travel half a mile or so on dead still summer evening.

We weren't there and its very easy to let your mind go into over drive. As my father would say 99.9 times out of a hundred there is an explanation.

That's said he stayed at a place when first married he doesn't talk about much now but something was clearly not very happy.......and possibly with my folks being there. YOu may well be right.
Old 24-11-2015, 09:19 PM
Pathfinder

Lol the first phones used kites to help being the sound across water, and I definitely understand that sound can travel, and I also understand when sound should be muffled because I have something in my ears, the boy talking was louder than my own voice I removed my hat and checked my ears to see if my headphones fell out. Anyways I'm not really trying to make you or them a believer, it was just an experience, it's just strang that the only discussion are people saying that no it's something else.
Old 24-11-2015, 09:21 PM
Pathfinder

I could literally hear his breathing as if someone were right there and no one was there. And traveling that same path one night someone grabbed my shoulder again no one there, so I'm positive it was someone. Either that or I'm having a psychotic episode, but I've been checked recently and I'm tip top.
Old 25-11-2015, 08:00 PM
Guide
Quote:
Lol the first phones used kites to help being the sound across water, and I definitely understand that sound can travel, and I also understand when sound should be muffled because I have something in my ears, the boy talking was louder than my own voice I removed my hat and checked my ears to see if my headphones fell out. Anyways I'm not really trying to make you or them a believer, it was just an experience, it's just strang that the only discussion are people saying that no it's something else.

If you re read my last post you'll see I have typed you may well be right (last sentence).