Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Closed Thread

Old 02-05-2006, 03:36 PM
disha

living the spirit

Hi, my name is Disha,

I'm living in a spiritual and ecological commune in the green forest of Costa Rica.
Sharing life intimately with a group of friends, from all over the world.
What brings us together is the longing to know ourselves and to bring more awareness into our lives, individually and as a group.
Working through our difficulties and maturing together. Giving space for each individual to express his uniqneness.
We work to maintain and develop our living space - cooking, planting trees, cleaning, constructing, creating...
To support the inner growth, there are therapy and meditation groups and creativity workshops.
This energy-field of seekers, is supported and nourished by Tyohar, our awakened guide/teacher, who is sharing his wisdom and guidance with us in Satsangs and Silence Retreats.

The name of the commune is PachaMama, meaning 'Mother Earth'.
If you are interested to learn more, check our website - www.pachamama.com
with love disha
Old 04-05-2006, 12:02 AM
Ascended Master

Hi Disha

Looks great!

Love and light

AM
Old 05-05-2006, 01:32 AM
homecoming

sounds great from the land of great white sands
australia
Old 05-05-2006, 10:28 AM
dreamer

Do you have electricity? It looks quite basic, i bet you all talk about how much you miss chocolate and tomato sauce on a regular basis, i stayed on a rock in India for 2 months in 1999/2000 and lived the basic life and that's all anyone ever talked about when we weren't K'd out. I used to think, here we are on this hard rock, with a beautiful little beach and the sea all around, getting a nice tan stoned, K'd or luvdup and all anyone talked about when the chemicals wore off was how much they wanted a shower, some tv and fish and chips with tomato sauce and heinz baked beans, all *****ing and moaning about how Dave was being pervy with Laura and Jav had seen her first, and that John and Mel never did there fair share of the rockhold chores, and that Katie always shat on the rock instead of into the sea and just left it there for someone else to push off the edge, and that Matt always ate more than his fair share of the lentil curry and that Tom was taking to much K - heathens i thought, my advice is enjoy the nature you lucky buggers.

Don't get me wrong i'd go back in an instant if i wasn't bogged down in debt and responsibility for my kids it was brilliant and i'm only joshing, give my regards to everyone i really admire what you've done.

Last edited by dreamer : 05-05-2006 at 10:38 AM.
Closed Thread